Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

u can go to the site, and climb to the exact floor you want to buy (if below 12) and get a feel of the open area.

Comment

Thanks all of you for providing me info. But, i didn't get some answers. Reposting from old mail.

I visited the site today. Looked at 2050 sqft. It size definitely looked big (although, floor plan should have been better, but not bad too either). Society layout seems good as well.

Now, my concern still remains -
      - New builder, lot of bad stuffs said about Yadav bandhus & their Antriksh projects (while going through earlier posts. Honestly, i have no idea).
      - Also, didn't find any name mentioned in terms of directors on SSH site, unlike 3C. No site for sunshine infratech also (please point to any, if i missed something). Causing some doubts about intentions e.g. they might make structure fast & delay it to launch new projects.) Although, penalty clause gives some support to buyer.
      - Also, CLP payment plan is customer unfriendly, only 95% payment on structure (which has 70% only in 3C, Also FFC, ESC, Power bkp, club charges have to be paid after structure). It should be something like 3C or may be better.

I am not able to convince myself, comparing it with 3C LP on these parameters. I know most of you must verified these stuffs or at least have some info or logical justifications.
      I hope you people understand these fears as genuine fears.
      Thanks.
      Last edited by mkapoor; October 17 2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

1. yes, antriksh has screwed badly. thankfully, rakesh yadav is not a part of sunshine. but herender and vipin are. so some concern remains. but SSH has done much better than other antriksh projects, till date.

2. you can get the internal layout changed.

3. please talk to the management abt the company structure. it is usual for builders to float several companies and one holding company. all these companies generally have a common website. some documents regarding the same have been uploaded on this thread before. best to talk to the management.

3. regarding making structure fast and halting after that, this is very much possible, regardless of the fact that names of directors are mentioned on the website. the BBA will be signed by directors only, e.g. Chandrima Daw.

4. yes, payment plans are not good. in fact, i have not seen any payment plan worse that these.

one correction, CLP takes 95% on external plaster, and not structure completion. Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

5. when u compare with 3C, price is the deciding factor. 3C is comanding abt 1000 psf more, so obviously there has to be some reasons! you have to judge whether or not they are worth the price difference, as it depends on the individual.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          1. yes, antriksh has screwed badly. thankfully, rakesh yadav is not a part of sunshine. but herender and vipin are. so some concern remains. but SSH has done much better than other antriksh projects, till date.

2. you can get the internal layout changed.

3. please talk to the management abt the company structure. it is usual for builders to float several companies and one holding company. all these companies generally have a common website. some documents regarding the same have been uploaded on this thread before. best to talk to the management.

3. regarding making structure fast and halting after that, this is very much possible, regardless of the fact that names of directors are mentioned on the website. the BBA will be signed by directors only, e.g. Chandrima Daw.

4. yes, payment plans are not good. in fact, i have not seen any payment plan worse that these.

one correction, CLP takes 95% on external plaster, and not structure completion. Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

5. when u compare with 3C, price is the deciding factor. 3C is comanding abt 1000 psf more, so obviously there has to be some reasons! you have to judge whether or not they are worth the price difference, as it depends on the individual.
          Quite sensible reply. Thanks buddy.

Comment

Just an update....Its not only structure getting ready...if you visit tower B, till 5-6 floors, brickwork and internal plaster also completed along with electric pipes etc..

Comment

Originally posted by kocharr View Post
              Just an update....Its not only structure getting ready...if you visit tower B, till 5-6 floors, brickwork and internal plaster also completed along with electric pipes etc..
              did you visit again? surprising, coz when we visited, i think even the first floor didn't have electric pipes!

BTW, is 11th slab done for tower C?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                I don't know the complete story but somehow when you talk about sunshine with brokers they give you an example of Antiksh.

Can you explain why Rakesh Yadav not being a part of Sunshine is a positive. Was Antriksh screwed only by this one director only and other two were completely innocent?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                  I don't know the complete story but somehow when you talk about sunshine with brokers they give you an example of Antiksh.

Can you explain why Rakesh Yadav not being a part of Sunshine is a positive. Was Antriksh screwed only by this one director only and other two were completely innocent?
                  What about brokers who are selling Antriksh projects? what do they say?

Sunshine sells directly. Even if a broker is selling it, he cant match the rates given by sunshine directly. so almost noone has bought thru a broker. Brokers never like such projects.

No, I feel all promoters are responsible if a project has screwed. I mentioned that presence of other yadavs remains a concern. you can say 1/3 of concern is gone. most of us booked on the image of Mr Daw and the transparency shown, which was different from Antriksh. difference was quite visible in many aspects between this project and the neighbouring Antriksh projects. still we were really concerned, and hence met Mr Daw. following was the conversation:

WE: "looking at delays in Antriksh Greens and Antriksh Nature, we are really skeptical. as two of the directors are same, how can we believe that Helios won't meet the same fate?"

Mr Daw: "I have 2 flats in Antriksh Greens. I should be, and am, more worried than you. every 15 days I call rakesh yadav regarding the delay. i am not happy with him, as he is the promoter of Antriksh. when this idea of launching a project came from Yadavs, I accepted on the condition that Rakesh would not be a part of it. We dont want to talk much, time will only tell."

Now it is very difficult, if not impossible, for us to verify what he said. i don't ahve any friend in mentor graphics, the company Mr Daw is CEO of. but whoever I met, has praised him. it is because of his image that many employees bought in Helios on down payment in March 10, when the project didn't even have its papers ready. the project was lauched only after the papers were in place, which was 5 months after that (Aug 10).

this gave us some confidence.

Also noticable was absence of usual selling tactics - like "project almost sold out", "rates revising soon", "so and so facilities", "great appreciation" etc. what he talked with us was basics - thickness of saria, space between towers, space inside the flat, thickness of glass pane, quality of grills in balcony etc. they honestly told the amount of booking they have done - just 35% that time (Jan 11).

So overall, we were satisfied.

But it's not done till it actually is! concerns remain. that is the calculated risk we hae taken. till date they seem to be on track, but who knows if they will start crawling after the structure is complete! oly time will tell.

Comment

Mr Daw is a BIG builder now and do you seriously think he is worried about his 2 flats in Antriksh Greens?

Hats off to you man.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                      Mr Daw is a BIG builder now and do you seriously think he is worried about his 2 flats in Antriksh Greens?

Hats off to you man.
                      As I pointed out, It was in Jan 11. by launching one 5 acre project, that too in partnership with 2 others, i dont think one becomes a big builder. who knows, he might be intereested in selling the flats to get 3-4 crore, and wouldnt get good rates untill the project is delivered?

But that's not the point.

What I wrote was the conversation that we had. we didn't verify anything that he said. i presented the conversation for the info of readers. it is up to the individual what to believe and what not. I didn't say that I believed every word of what he said. overall I was satisfied, and am satisfied. What do you want?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X