Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    There are good number of end users in this project but remember every project has investors.
    I think Resale is not started tangibly yet however resale would begin once commercial would get launch. Why ? because of commercial would not be easy to sell by SSH by their own, they have to take help from brokers and we all know brokers, they would fetch people contacts from SSH / loan agents and then resale would start. (My pov)

True, progress command premium and SSH has shown excellent progress. By reading fatichar and other posts / pictures I can forsee the good quality aswell and probably thats the reason SSH has highest price.

Looks like structure of front towers would be completed in next 3 months and tile work would start from March - April onwards.

Hopefully they would deliever the project ON TIME (as mentioned in their website)

Great logic! (abt relation between commercial and resale)

It's refreshing to have different view points. I could never have thought of this.
    CommentQuote
  • how do send a PM
    CommentQuote
  • Friends: Is there any impact on SSH due to govt. change. Any delay etc.?

According to me SSH would be RTM and would fetch good premium becuase of early RTM. what say ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any update from helios ground, has anybody recently visited the site.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to visit once the newsletter is out to select floor tiles.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying a flat in resale.Please PM me if anyone is interested in selling their flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyervasu
    I am interested in buying a flat in resale.Please PM me if anyone is interested in selling their flat.

Have you tried fresh booking? If yes, what was the reply?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyervasu
    I am interested in buying a flat in resale.Please PM me if anyone is interested in selling their flat.

you have written that your budget is 40-45L. you will not get anything in this project in this budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited a day back, seems they have gone slow on the building speed. There was less labour on the SS grounds and I was there at 11 AM, peak time. Prateek literally had double the labour force.
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek's project size is also double.

I visited today. They said no choice for floor roles. They would use the ones used in sample flat.

Tower C, 19 floors complete.

Shortest tower is F, at 11 floors complete.

F will take at least 8 more months. It seems the project can not be delivered before Dec 13.
    CommentQuote
  • just a wild guess:
    - It may be due to launching of commercial, heard that it is getting launched in April
    - It may be due to internal finishing (Tile Work, not sure started or not)

but discouraging because ab paisa to more than 80% chala gya hai and ab slow speed ki news aa reli hai. :(

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Prateek's project size is also double.

I visited today. They said no choice for floor roles. They would use the ones used in sample flat.

Tower C, 19 floors complete.

Shortest tower is F, at 11 floors complete.

F will take at least 8 more months. It seems the project can not be delivered before Dec 13.
    CommentQuote
  • My advise to all buyers of Helios:

1. With the bigger projects in 7x facing the heat, most of the oversupply in this area will be under construction for several years.

2. If helios is delivered after 1.5 years, it will be the only 100% RTM project in 7x, may be even in whole Noida (among new projects with 2.75 FAR. )

3. Sector 137, being isolated from the city, would need more time to inspire confidence.

4. Dadri road link would be fully operational.

5. Although construction would continue I neighboring projects, thee structure of all projects would be complete, except for the new Mahagun project. Once structure is ready, movement of trucks would reduce drastically. So residents can start moving in.

6. LB and LP would be partially delivered by then. These two and helios should be the preferred choice of most buyers looking for new RTM flats in 2013, depending on location preference.

Keeping all this in mind, expect a good upside, even from current levels. I would recommend not selling it at this point.

This is what I believe, and what I an going to follow.
    CommentQuote
  • I generally stay away from this, but let me try :

Price expected at possession: 5500 to 6500 psf all incl.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I generally stay away from this, but let me try :

Price expected at possession: 5500 to 6500 psf all incl.

Hi Fatichar bhai
    You right in your analysis for this area, and if you check rates for RTM proejcts just across the road for Mahagun maple and mascot my guess would be anything between 6500 and 7000 at possession.

This proejct along with Mahagun 2 proejcts (maple and mascot) will be RTM in coming year if everything goes as per plan and approvals are provided by authority departments on time.

my pov
    CommentQuote
  • Feb News Letter Out

Feb News Letter Out..A Tower Untouched..No progress at all :-(

Rest of the towers - one floor max.speed is comparatively slow.
    CommentQuote