Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Site Visit 24-03-12

Site Visit 24-03-12 Sunshine Helios
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looks nice and clear. Project is coming out good!!
    CommentQuote
  • Elevation work started

Elevation work started
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Balcony design, Approach Road, dadri Link Road

Balcony design, Approach Road, dadri Link Road
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • High Level Updates

Construction speed is excellent
      Internal and external plaster is in progress
      Elevation work started
      Project is shaping up extremely well.
      Dadri link road is almost done, it is connecting in V shape..one besides Antriksh Golf view and 2nd on (Bridge) Turn of Main connecting road (near Mahagun Mizzeria). Hardly 100 mts road and some bridge work is left otherwise it is connected.
    CommentQuote
  • good

Excellent work, structure looks good :)
    CommentQuote
  • speed is best in the entire area of sector 78
    CommentQuote
  • I wanted to buy a unit here and visited their office.
    However I am not sure if they ahve done proper planning for future.
    When I asked about where the club will come, I got 3 different responses from 3 of their people. One said, it 'might come between tower E and F'. The other said, it will be in basement of some other tower. Another said we are working on it.

So am little bit confused if the builder has a long term view on building the project and maintaining it.
    I feel building a project is only 50% task. the other 50% is the ongoing maintenance which only a long term player can do.

Any views from senior people about this? or in general about helios ?
    Does the high tension wire in vicinity cause any issue to the residents ?
    CommentQuote
  • updates

Originally Posted by kocharr

Construction speed is excellent
      Internal and external plaster is in progress
      Elevation work started
      Project is shaping up extremely well.
      Dadri link road is almost done, it is connecting in V shape..one besides Antriksh Golf view and 2nd on (Bridge) Turn of Main connecting road (near Mahagun Mizzeria). Hardly 100 mts road and some bridge work is left otherwise it is connected.

Thanks Kocharr. This gives us a good visibility as to how is the project coming along.

Although, they may be on target to deliver it in late '13 or so, looking at the pictures of surrounding areas, I am not sure if the place would really be inhabitable by by then.

Thanks Kocharr. This gives us a good visibility as to how is the project coming along.

Although, they may be on target to deliver it in late '13 or so, looking at the pictures of surrounding areas, I am not sure if the place would really be inhabitable by by then.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak

This is the challenge for every delivery ontime in these new areas in Noida:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulGarg
    I wanted to buy a unit here and visited their office.
    However I am not sure if they ahve done proper planning for future.
    When I asked about where the club will come, I got 3 different responses from 3 of their people. One said, it 'might come between tower E and F'. The other said, it will be in basement of some other tower. Another said we are working on it.

So am little bit confused if the builder has a long term view on building the project and maintaining it.
    I feel building a project is only 50% task. the other 50% is the ongoing maintenance which only a long term player can do.

Any views from senior people about this? or in general about helios ?
    Does the high tension wire in vicinity cause any issue to the residents ?

Rahul,

Yes, sadly, I too have seen that they have been toying with general/recreation structures (pool, club etc) for a while. See the change/discrepancy in the layout on their website; they have already made the pool exclusive to tower F "elite folks". I didn't know that they hadn't yet finalized the club location as well.

Pravin, others - may be we should now raise this as a serious concern and have them clarify this in the next news letter (though they are reading these posts already). From the appreciation perspective, in the long run, these amenities would be more valuable then the size and layout etc.

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::
    CommentQuote
  • I don't mind tower F getting special treatment in terms of pool. Residents of other towers would get a better view of the pool :)

and if the pool is not maintained properly, the water smell badly. So it better be away.

Door ke dhol suhaawve :)
    CommentQuote
  • especially 1575 residents ;)

Originally Posted by fatichar
    I don't mind tower F getting special treatment in terms of pool. Residents of other towers would get a better view of the pool :)
    CommentQuote
  • Price/Delivery of the project

Originally Posted by khanabadosh
    I have a 2050 sqft. flat in Helios. I am open to selling it given a decent price. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
    Khanabadosh

Dear Khanabadhosh,

Please let me know your expectation for price, floor, tower, expected possession of the flat.

I am looking for a flat for personal use.

Dear Experts,

Please advice for projects in Noida with expect delivery by 2013 end or 2014 with good connectivity. I have a budget of around 50lac for 3 BHK with 3 Toilets (servant room is not essential).

Look forward to hear from you all.

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dverma
    Dear Khanabadhosh,

Please let me know your expectation for price, floor, tower, expected possession of the flat.

I am looking for a flat for personal use.

Dear Experts,

Please advice for projects in Noida with expect delivery by 2013 end or 2014 with good connectivity. I have a budget of around 50lac for 3 BHK with 3 Toilets (servant room is not essential).

Look forward to hear from you all.

Deepak

Choose from below options, best in terms of quality and timely delivery:

Mahagun Moderne
    Prateek Wisteria
    Assotech Windor Court
    CommentQuote