Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Assotech will be highly delayed.

    Mahagun will be considerably delayed.

    Prateek will be somewhat delayed.

    Helios will be slightly delayed.

    (if things continue at the same pace for all these projects)
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt any of the project would come near by 50L budget (3 BHK with 3T )

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Assotech will be highly delayed.

    Mahagun will be considerably delayed.

    Prateek will be somewhat delayed.

    Helios will be slightly delayed.

    (if things continue at the same pace for all these projects)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, any latest update on this Project, building status etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Feb newsletter says: Tower E (14th Floor Column Steel Binding in Progress).

    and I got a demand letter saying 15th floor slab completed on 27th.

    The newsletter came in the middle of the month. How can they complete almost 2 floors in 2 weeks?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone got invitation ? STT Sunshine Trade Tower was suppose to launch on 14th Feb (as per info from SSH management) but till now No email / phone.....Is this launch delayed ?

    Newsletter is asusual delay can be expected in mid of April, Anyone has any latest news / updates ?
    ___________________________________________________________
    Feb Newsletter content:

    LAUNCHING SUNSHINE BUSINESS PARK IN APRIL 2012:
    Dear All,
    We are happy to inform you that we would be now Launching our Commercial Venture full-fledged in the month of April 2012.... Invitations for the Launch would be soon provided to all of you well before time and we look forward to your participation and joining us by gracing this memorable evening. Once again we sincerely thank you for being our client and we appreciate your trust in us and we would surely meet your expectations.
    ________________________________________________________________
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Anyone got invitation ? STT Sunshine Trade Tower was suppose to launch on 14th Feb (as per info from SSH management) but till now No email / phone.....Is this launch delayed ?

    Newsletter is asusual delay can be expected in mid of April, Anyone has any latest news / updates ?
    ___________________________________________________________
    Feb Newsletter content:

    LAUNCHING SUNSHINE BUSINESS PARK IN APRIL 2012:
    Dear All,
    We are happy to inform you that we would be now Launching our Commercial Venture full-fledged in the month of April 2012.... Invitations for the Launch would be soon provided to all of you well before time and we look forward to your participation and joining us by gracing this memorable evening. Once again we sincerely thank you for being our client and we appreciate your trust in us and we would surely meet your expectations.
    ________________________________________________________________

    Pathan bhaijan,

    14 feb kahan likha hai? Month of April likha hai. Valentine day ke bahut sapne aa rahe hai kya :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I was suppose to write 14th April only..was just a typo error but yes 14th Feb kaha dimmag se jaati hai

    Anyways.. anyone got invitation / latest updates / demand letter ?

    Itna sannata kyu hai bhai..

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Pathan bhaijan,

    14 feb kahan likha hai? Month of April likha hai. Valentine day ke bahut sapne aa rahe hai kya :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    I was suppose to write 14th April only..was just a typo error but yes 14th Feb kaha dimmag se jaati hai

    Anyways.. anyone got invitation / latest updates / demand letter ?

    Itna sannata kyu hai bhai..


    had gone to their office (sect 18) ;it appears that BP of their commercial project has already been done last week and the launch is planned fro 28 apr 12.

    may b going to the site(SH) 2morrow. will upload the details

    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • March month newsletter is out, commercial project will be formally launched on 28th April.
    CommentQuote
  • Still no choices for floor tiles :(
    CommentQuote
  • Comparo of Feb and March newsletter:

    1. Tower A: Added 1 floor
    2. Tower B: Added 2 floors
    3. Tower C: Added 2 floors
    4. Tower D: Added 1 floor
    5. Tower E: Added 2 floors
    6. Tower F: Added 1 floor

    Internal brick work is also going on, speed seems to be good so far but June 13 possession looks dicey.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meteor
    Comparo of Feb and March newsletter:

    1. Tower A: Added 1 floor
    2. Tower B: Added 2 floors
    3. Tower C: Added 2 floors
    4. Tower D: Added 1 floor
    5. Tower E: Added 2 floors
    6. Tower F: Added 1 floor

    Internal brick work is also going on, speed seems to be good so far but June 13 possession looks dicey.

    If they maintain good speed throughout, it is possible that they can give LB kind of pseudo possession in June 13 :)
    CommentQuote
  • but somewhere read that Mr. Daw has commited to give possession for all towers , facilities with complete landscaping.

    Though I can see the balcony Grills, White Primer, Brick Work in most of B and C tower in newsletter but June 13 is defintly not achieveable for whole project.

    Initially their target to complete structure for all towers was April 12 which I think cannot be completed before October 12.

    Assotech, Mahagun,Amarpali,Prateek, Sethi, Aditya, Skytech, Sikka has increased their prices, how about SSH ?




    Originally Posted by fatichar
    If they maintain good speed throughout, it is possible that they can give LB kind of pseudo possession in June 13 :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • DMRC ke approval se kya hota hai! Paisa kaun lagayega?
    CommentQuote