Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    but somewhere read that Mr. Daw has commited to give possession for all towers , facilities with complete landscaping.

Yes, he told this to me.

Originally Posted by Pathan

Though I can see the balcony Grills, White Primer, Brick Work in most of B and C tower in newsletter but June 13 is defintly not achieveable for whole project.

Initially their target to complete structure for all towers was April 12 which I think cannot be completed before October 12.

I didn't hear about formal target by anyone. Sandeep had told long back that for timely completion, they would needd to finish the complete structure (with brickwork) 1 year before possession.

Now Tower F is at 12th floor. So minimum 5 months required for its top floor slab. Brickwork is lagging by 5 floors. So take 3 more months for brickwork. So this takes structure completion of the tower to Dec 12. By this time, if other towers are nearing completion, labour might be shifted to towers E and F. This may increase the speed a bit. So Sept 13 is very much possible. (for towers E and F, there is a grace period of 3 months)
    What I am more concerned with, is the common facilities. Work on none of the facilities has started. Building the club, swimming pool, water softening plant, roads, landscaping etc is time consuming, and would also interfere with the work on towers.

Originally Posted by Pathan

Assotech, Mahagun,Amarpali,Prateek, Sethi, Aditya, Skytech, Sikka has increased their prices, how about SSH ?

Price increase or no increase, what difference is it going to make?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, he told this to me.

If this (completion of other facilities by June '13) was an oral commitment, then, contractually, he is not on the hook to deliver them by June '13.

I think it is still possible to complete most of the towers around the committed dates provided their priorities don't change.
    CommentQuote
  • Selling Rate as I hold 2 units.

Originally Posted by fatichar

Price increase or no increase, what difference is it going to make?
    CommentQuote
  • around 4200-4300 i think
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm ... Any seller on a reasonable prince can ping me here...
    CommentQuote
  • What is reasonable for you? What size are you looking for? Are you getting any units from the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    around 4200-4300 i think

Aapka unit bika ya nahi?
    CommentQuote
  • Any sellers??? Interested (can buy :) ) in 1575 flat only.
    CommentQuote
  • Poora white me payment karoge kya?
    CommentQuote
    Poora white me payment karoge kya?

I wish i had black money to hide :) ... Give me good enough deal, i can.
    CommentQuote
  • Buy/sell is not allowed here. Dono ban ho jayenge :(
    CommentQuote

• - this is all old news. the DPR ofr GN line was submitted last apr by DMRC.

- the project may get some momentum as the CM has asked NA/GNA to identify five most important projects for the region (as per media reports). reportedly extending of the city centre line to GN is one of the five listed proects.
    - mere speculation- with SP in power, the junior ambani may also be planning to jump into the fray for building/ extending the existing metro. after all they already have the experience of building the airport metro and are also constructing the Mumbai metro. maybe because of vested interests the project may get some impetus. after all dmrc like reliance is just another contractor and it's not binding on UP govt to give contract only to DMRC

but as i said mere speculation

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for a 3200 unit

Hi Guys.. I am looking to buy a 3200 Sqft unit in SH..Is anything available directly from the builder?

Also anybody know of a good company/broker who can get me a unit in resale..any/all inputs will be very helpful..Thanks

Also anyone interested in selling can PM me.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, he told this to me.

I didn't hear about formal target by anyone. Sandeep had told long back that for timely completion, they would needd to finish the complete structure (with brickwork) 1 year before possession.

Now Tower F is at 12th floor. So minimum 5 months required for its top floor slab. Brickwork is lagging by 5 floors. So take 3 more months for brickwork. So this takes structure completion of the tower to Dec 12. By this time, if other towers are nearing completion, labour might be shifted to towers E and F. This may increase the speed a bit. So Sept 13 is very much possible. (for towers E and F, there is a grace period of 3 months)
    What I am more concerned with, is the common facilities. Work on none of the facilities has started. Building the club, swimming pool, water softening plant, roads, landscaping etc is time consuming, and would also interfere with the work on towers.

i too feel that project is unlikely to be completed by end 2013. as per my experience any good builder takes roughly a year to complete the finishing work after completion of the super structure. moreover with the scheduled launching of their commecial project, their focus and resources are likely to get diverted; consequently more delays may be expected.

had visited the site today and apparently work was going in all towersYes, he told this to me.

i too feel that project is unlikely to be completed by end 2013. as per my experience any good builder takes roughly a year to complete the finishing work after completion of the super structure. moreover with the scheduled launching of their commecial project, their focus and resources are likely to get diverted; consequently more delays may be expected.

had visited the site today and apparently work was going in all towers
    CommentQuote
  • Did you ask about choice of floor tiles?
    CommentQuote