Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    No idea. I personally would term 4500 all incl (except ST) as a fair price for an average flat. Fair price for 1575 size Flats in tower E should be at 4000, as they will face a tower from Assotech WC.

IMO, Anyone selling 500 psf cheaper than my mentioned fair price is going to regret. Anyone buying at 500 psf more than mentioned price is taking risk, and may regret.

Fatichar bhai, I am looking for a flat for end use and Sunshine helios is one of the projects that I have zeroed in on. I see one issue with the project which puts it at some disadvantage compared to other projects such as moderne and wisteria and that is about the small width access road. What's your take on this? Is there a possibility of a wider road in future or the existing road should be sufficient.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, this is a real issue. If cars are not parked on the road, then the width should be OK. Otherwise some problem should occur.

As this is a new development, I don't think the road can be made wider in future. If it was possible, they would have done it now itself.

The road is actually one way. If that is followed properly, then the problem won't be considerable.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    Yes, this is a real issue. If cars are not parked on the road, then the width should be OK. Otherwise some problem should occur.

As this is a new development, I don't think the road can be made wider in future. If it was possible, they would have done it now itself.

The road is actually one way. If that is followed properly, then the problem won't be considerable.

Fatichar Bhai, This is India and how ppl parking and using roads is known to all. Only 1 single width road has to cater 5-6 socities with 4000-5000 flats. Situation will be worse......due to this road for these societies in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitnoida
    Fatichar Bhai, This is India and how ppl parking and using roads is known to all. Only 1 single width road has to cater 5-6 socities with 4000-5000 flats. Situation will be worse......due to this road for these societies in future.

I agree.

All the best to you guys... I am not going to stay in SSH!
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the societies in Delhi example Dwarka, some area of Vikas Puri are on Service Lane only which connects to main road after 200-400 mts. I havn't seen any kind of dead lock congestion there.

if road is one way, people adjust their vehicles, parking, in that way only.
    Its a issue which no one predicted but not that biggie.

Originally Posted by mohitnoida
    CommentQuote
  • I will be there as well.

Their Invitation says:

Corporate Address: Sunshine TradeTower Pvt. Ltd.

UG 10, Chokhani Square, Sector 18, Noida, UP 2010301

Is the Firm name changed or new subsidiary ???? Any idea why so ?
    CommentQuote
  • They will float a new company for each project. They call it an SPV (special purpose vehicle).
    CommentQuote
  • Address bhi change kar denge purane office ka.sunshine infrawell to business tower

Originally Posted by fatichar
    They will float a new company for each project. They call it an SPV (special purpose vehicle).
    CommentQuote
  • I still remember that day when i felt that this project will be costliest MIG in the sec-78 area but lot delayed my purchase by one month and all good inventory was gone. so without any option had to book antriksh golf view -2, which will be best in terms of location and view if you have golf facing apartment. though short term gains will not be there but after delivery it will give good value for money
    CommentQuote
  • aam bhai, If golf course is made as planned, you have bought gold at the price of silver!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Address bhi change kar denge purane office ka.sunshine infrawell to business tower

SSH to bik chuka hai. ab infrawell ka kya kaam!
    CommentQuote
  • hahaha truly said :)...only one thing still open grass land is also better than facing towers. This is just my opinion based on moving from one aprt to another from last 8 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Who all are coming for the launch party? It would be good to confirm to the management abt it.

I would be there.
    CommentQuote
    Who all are coming for the launch party? It would be good to confirm to the management abt it.

I would be there.

fatichar bhai is this opening for general public also or only for existing investors ? lunch ka prabandh bhi hai kya ? :D
    CommentQuote