Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello everyone,

Just came back from the launch party. It was really very nice. Truly innovative and different from a couple I have attended before, thrown by other builders ofcourse. I loved the presentation on the Business Park and Helios. The projects are extremely ambitious. I wish them luck.

Sunshine Helios Rocks! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by camanish
    hello everyone,

Just came back from the launch party. It was really very nice. Truly innovative and different from a couple I have attended before, thrown by other builders ofcourse. I loved the presentation on the Business Park and Helios. The projects are extremely ambitious. I wish them luck.

Could you give us some details how extremely ambitious it is.....
    CommentQuote
  • The party was Grand, the food was good and the concert was awesome.
    Only downside was that the place got crowded by the time concert started (which in a way is good also).
    Sunshine has presented a brochure and DVD of the concept of the business park. The whole concept is futuristic and shows that Sunshine has a clear vision on what they want to make. The DVD also has a presentation of Helios. I am pretty sure that all Helios buyers will be very happy about the investment they made after watching the DVD.
    Originally Posted by cookie
    Could you give us some details how extremely ambitious it is.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mbhatia
    The party was Grand, the food was good and the concert was awesome.
    Only downside was that the place got crowded by the time concert started (which in a way is good also).
    Sunshine has presented a brochure and DVD of the concept of the business park. The whole concept is futuristic and shows that Sunshine has a clear vision on what they want to make. The DVD also has a presentation of Helios. I am pretty sure that all Helios buyers will be very happy about the investment they made after watching the DVD.

Watchind DVD only makes happy!! We see many such videos on YouTube as well. I hope builder is committed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by camanish
    hello everyone,

Could you write what the presentation said about Helios? I attended, but left around 10 PM, when the musical was going on.
    CommentQuote
  • The presentation of SSH is amazing it actually shows how SSH would actually look like example

1) the elevation
    2) Pool
    3) Club
    4) Squash Court
    5) Play Ground
    6) Parking
    7) Main Gate
    8) Park
    9) Kids Swings
    10) Sun Bath :-D

and lot more, The prezentation is amazing and I talked to couple of SSH staff and they confidently said the project would shape almost similar to prez.

Fatichar: The prezentaion for Business Park and Helios shown in yesterday event is also available in CD they have provided with Business Park brochure.

When I booked this flat Mr. Daw said this would be first project and no one would like to sell this flat, everyone would like to live..After seeing the prezentation I think he was right. But time would tell on actual possesion.

Pic cut from CD

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Could you write what the presentation said about Helios? I attended, but left around 10 PM, when the musical was going on.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • couple of more pics..

couple of more pics..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Pathan bhai!

When I left, the brochures were not present at the desk. So don't have the CD. Can someone with unlimited connection can post the video on Youtube?
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome to Sunshine TRADE:: is up but some links are not working.
    CommentQuote
  • mktg

Marketing presentations are always jazzy and that is the very purpose of them; therefore we shouldn't get carried away.

Sticking to the facts, while the progress of SSH has been good so far, the jury is still out, as far as the final deliverable is concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • True. Just one diff: the Helios might be the first project whose presentation was made after the project was almost sold out :)
    CommentQuote
  • Today Morning I visited site, progress is OK but couple of things I noticed in flats.

1) Initially they provided some default layout in brochure and website but later default layout was changed especially for 1575 flats (Doors of room)

2) In each room Pillars / Beams are clearly visible and makes the wall uneven.

3) In Toilets they have done blunder, On front wall of every toilet is has a beam and ideally the pipe of drainage / water pipe should come from that Pillar / beam when the beam was getting installed but I think they forgot at that time and now its difficult to cut that beam for this purpose..

what they have done is 10"" small wall is intrdouced in front of Pillar and cut that 10"" wall to make the space for drainage pipe.

so the ready size of toilet is now almost a 1 ft small and you can imagine the size of 4th common toilet (smallest) in 1575. Its has now become a Urinal only.

Material and money used in SSH is huge and of very good quality but I think architecht is not that good. guys please visit and analyse.
    CommentQuote
  • Pathan bhai, same thing was noticed in exactly same words by another member to me (personally). Are you him? :)

Have you talked to anyone from Sunshine regarding this?
    CommentQuote
  • It may be a coincidence Fatichar brother because it is clearly visible when you enter in flat. We never met and talked but I wish to . No I did not talked to staff yet but what they can do..there is no other alternate.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Pathan bhai, same thing was noticed in exactly same words by another member to me (personally). Are you him? :)

Have you talked to anyone from Sunshine regarding this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Today Morning I visited site, progress is OK but couple of things I noticed in flats.

1) Initially they provided some default layout in brochure and website but later default layout was changed especially for 1575 flats (Doors of room)

2) In each room Pillars / Beams are clearly visible and makes the wall uneven.

3) In Toilets they have done blunder, On front wall of every toilet is has a beam and ideally the pipe of drainage / water pipe should come from that Pillar / beam when the beam was getting installed but I think they forgot at that time and now its difficult to cut that beam for this purpose..

what they have done is 10"" small wall is intrdouced in front of Pillar and cut that 10"" wall to make the space for drainage pipe.

so the ready size of toilet is now almost a 1 ft small and you can imagine the size of 4th common toilet (smallest) in 1575. Its has now become a Urinal only.

Material and money used in SSH is huge and of very good quality but I think architecht is not that good. guys please visit and analyse.

Mr. Pathan, as far as I know drainage pipes are buildt in a separate enclosure so that in case of repair the walls of flats are not disturbed. Drainage pipes can not be placed inside a column as it would not be possible to break the beam in case of repair.
    CommentQuote