Hi

Please mention ur project and number of floors in it .
I am starting with logix BC
G+19

Purvanchal Royal park
Varies from
G+19 to G+12
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • and what purpose will this thread solve ?
    CommentQuote
  • OK , so u need the whole story without paying for ticket ...
    Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    and what purpose will this thread solve ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    OK , so u need the whole story without paying for ticket ...

i want to see whole picture (not story) without paying anything..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Story goes like this....

In India all the construction activity is governed by National building code , which has the minimum requirements which needs to be met by the building and one of the requirement is fire safety ...
    There are different height slabs like 0-15 meters , 15 - 30 , 30 -60 and so on ...
    As you move higher requirements become more stringent ...
    Now a days, most of the builders are making building upto 60 meter height ... typically 20 floors (Although according to NA there is no limit on height ...provided min reqs are met)

So incase if a building has 20 floors then typical Floor height would be 3 meters and effective clear height would be around 275 to 280 cm (depending upon thickness of flooring and roof slab).
    That means between 9ft to 9.2ft ...
    In case if a builder wants to give more clear height , then it has to either reduce the number of floors , or move into the next height zone ...

I hope this helps in understanding the motive behind this thread ...
    Now if u guys can post the details it will help in comparing projects from a different angle ...

Nibha
    CommentQuote
  • Arihant Arden

Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

Please mention ur project and number of floors in it .
    I am starting with logix BC
    G+19

Purvanchal Royal park
    Varies from
    G+19 to G+12

:bab (59):

Arihant Arden at Noida Extention

G+15
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Story goes like this....

In India all the construction activity is governed by National building code , which has the minimum requirements which needs to be met by the building and one of the requirement is fire safety ...
    There are different height slabs like 0-15 meters , 15 - 30 , 30 -60 and so on ...
    As you move higher requirements become more stringent ...
    Now a days, most of the builders are making building upto 60 meter height ... typically 20 floors (Although according to NA there is no limit on height ...provided min reqs are met)

So incase if a building has 20 floors then typical Floor height would be 3 meters and effective clear height would be around 275 to 280 cm (depending upon thickness of flooring and roof slab).
    That means between 9ft to 9.2ft ...
    In case if a builder wants to give more clear height , then it has to either reduce the number of floors , or move into the next height zone ...

I hope this helps in understanding the motive behind this thread ...
    Now if u guys can post the details it will help in comparing projects from a different angle ...

Nibha

Thanks for the picture ..
    for Ajnara Daffodil its G+14..
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone has any idea about
    Lotus boulevard ...
    CommentQuote