Kindly advice on followiing:

1. Looking for Low Density (in terms of appartments per acre) 3 bedroom appartment in Noida for End use NOT for investment
By low density means around 40-50 appts maximum per acre
and if Nothing so open...then which is Most open ????

2. Prefer ( but i am keeping options open) Noida expressway than New Greater noida sectors (so called Noida Extension)..Reason..That area is bound to become very dense and constrcution activity around will continue for at least 7-8 years.

3. I dont mind waiting for 4, 5 years for the project to complete..and its because of this I almost booked in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard..when they advertised, only 20 towers per 100 acre, But the fact is that 100 acres include the plot area around it...No Broker is Willing to give me a clear picture about it...but from what i can see in Model..i guess the Appartment area is Only 40 acres (Pls correct me if I am wrong)

I am unable to keep abreast with latest projects..so kindly give advice....

Budget Maximum: 55 Lakhs All inclusive

Many Thanks in advance
Read more
Reply
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • FAR is calculated on the total size of plot hence open spaces are also taken into account.

    Now a days builder are making 120 flats per acre which is obnoxious.
    Most of the luxury projects are at 50-60 aptts per acre.

    My question to u?
    why do u want to buy now if u can wait for 4-5 yrs. Its better to see the construction ready and they take the plunge in deciding which one. Till the time a construction in ready u can never be sure what u will get. yes the prices paid for a ready to move will be more but then based on a lot of study and feedback it is NOT.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:)
    Just realised that u have given another name to Noida Extn- New Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • He He...Its nice to know that someone reads the posts so carefully...New Greater noida...clerical error..

    Waiting for 4-5 years i meant construction time..as most builders say 30 months but i can wait for them to wait for possession for 4-5 years no issues.

    Will Not take a chance and invest after 2 years on Noida expressway as i am sure the prices will be more than 4000 psf easily.
    My preferance is Noida expressway...its prime land in NCR..but if something really stands out in "so called noida ext"..i may consider...even though I am certain..its another Indirapuram in making...Tooooo crowded

    I have to take decision by coming diwali or max new year..because I am sure that prices will push up a on noida expressway by the ned of this year

    Do you have any idea as to how many acres is Jaypee Kensington Boulevard appartments project in...because its certainly NOT 100 acres...100 acres included the plots
    CommentQuote
  • With builders focussed on making full use of available FAR, it is very difficult to find a project with low density such as 40-50 apartments/acre.

    Most Builders have notorious habit of adding floors, new towers midway during construction and hence, you will know the truth only after the project gets completed.

    For ex. Gardenia says they will construct only 9000 apartments in 128 acres (150 acres less 15% commercial & institutional) which works out to be just 70 apartments per acre. This is very good (best amongst all current projects) but then the project is still on paper and you will never know when they decide otherwise.

    Flat density is good subject to discuss. do we have data for all projects? let us discuss here....
    CommentQuote
  • Its on of the most important things for an END USER

    Imagine 20 Towers in 30 acres (1 building per 1.5 acre..sound impressive ???)

    - Each building 25 floors, each floor 4 appartments
    -Thats 100 families in One building
    - At least 400 people in ONE BUILDING
    - More than 2000 families in project
    - Nearly 9-10,000 people if you include maids, etc
    -Thats nearly 10,000 people in a complex..sharing all facilities

    Now this is for a very "OPEN" project...imagine 20 towers in 20 acres, etc etc
    Its going to be very congested

    I almost booked jaypee kensigton boulevard after reading 20 towers in 100 acres...but when asked them, the casual reply..."100 acres inlcuse plots areas"...How much for appartments complex, i asked..answer "30-40 acres"
    Thats bullshit...till date i have asked many brokers...and the answer is ranging from 30 to 60 acres....whats the fact....no one knows
    CommentQuote
  • just 1 sol for you ...

    dont go for appartment , should go for duplex houses etc...

    there are multiple options in that budget.

    rgrds
    sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • did you look at sunshine helios thread,,looks pretty impressive,,check it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Saw helios...its nowhere near 50 appartments per acre..very congested as well


    There is No dedicated project which has only row houses, or low floors, with their seperate gated community. they are all coupled with High rise which makes them worst...because living in low rise with a 25 story high building close by..obstructs everything.

    The worst is "Future Development" Notes in the builder plan..god knows what he will make there.

    If there is any property which has around 50 appartments per acre pls inform...

    And can anyone tell me How much is the Appartments Area ONLY in jaypee kensington boulevard, Noida ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    did you look at sunshine helios thread,,looks pretty impressive,,check it out.


    helios...i doubt who is the builder and there track records..
    CommentQuote
  • You can go for Omaxe grandwoods , the density is less as compared to new launched projects ...
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe grandwoods has poor construction...I have already researched deeply on it...Omaxe was building it during financial crunch...compromised on quality...plus was left in raw form for a long time with no maintenance at all...more issues...Other than Forest in Noida and NRI City in Greater Noida..which were made when omaxe was growing...I am not satisfied by Omaxe construction..Nile is gurgaon is also good...but pathetic location

    Plus with a Govt.school next door...the location is nothing spl...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    He He...Its nice to know that someone reads the posts so carefully...New Greater noida...clerical error..

    Waiting for 4-5 years i meant construction time..as most builders say 30 months but i can wait for them to wait for possession for 4-5 years no issues.

    Will Not take a chance and invest after 2 years on Noida expressway as i am sure the prices will be more than 4000 psf easily.
    My preferance is Noida expressway...its prime land in NCR..but if something really stands out in "so called noida ext"..i may consider...even though I am certain..its another Indirapuram in making...Tooooo crowded

    I have to take decision by coming diwali or max new year..because I am sure that prices will push up a on noida expressway by the ned of this year

    Do you have any idea as to how many acres is Jaypee Kensington Boulevard appartments project in...because its certainly NOT 100 acres...100 acres included the plots


    It will be worthwhile buying a ready to move house at 4500 in eway or sec 75-77 after 2 yrs than buying something now on loan(presumption of ~70% loan). in your budget u will still get what u want and can chose amongst the best. we have had multiple discussions and calculations as to why it makes sense buying a ready to move house in times of oversupply when builders start compromising on quality and delay in projects intentionally or unintentionally.
    CommentQuote
  • Choice in Ready to Move

    May be, but I dont think the buyer will get a good choice in ready to move. Investors are buying now hoping to reap 6000/sqft after 3 years. If rates are 4500, they will just wait. Moreover, the ones with very good projects will ask for premium.

    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    It will be worthwhile buying a ready to move house at 4500 in eway or sec 75-77 after 2 yrs than buying something now on loan(presumption of ~70% loan). in your budget u will still get what u want and can chose amongst the best. we have had multiple discussions and calculations as to why it makes sense buying a ready to move house in times of oversupply when builders start compromising on quality and delay in projects intentionally or unintentionally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    May be, but I dont think the buyer will get a good choice in ready to move. Investors are buying now hoping to reap 6000/sqft after 3 years. If rates are 4500, they will just wait. Moreover, the ones with very good projects will ask for premium.


    Yes that is right but u can always expect resale of flats from these investors after they get a 20-25% return as these people are always rotating their money around. Good properties anyway are charging premium from day 1 of their construction.

    Waiting now and seeing what is to come after 2 yrs is a good option since there is so much of supply happening from 2012 onwards upto 2015 and prices will not increase by 10-12% annually.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, can you be a bit more objective on poor construction quality of Omaxe? What have you found in your research?

    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Omaxe grandwoods has poor construction...I have already researched deeply on it...Omaxe was building it during financial crunch...compromised on quality...plus was left in raw form for a long time with no maintenance at all...more issues...Other than Forest in Noida and NRI City in Greater Noida..which were made when omaxe was growing...I am not satisfied by Omaxe construction..Nile is gurgaon is also good...but pathetic location

    Plus with a Govt.school next door...the location is nothing spl...
    CommentQuote