Kindly advice on followiing:

1. Looking for Low Density (in terms of appartments per acre) 3 bedroom appartment in Noida for End use NOT for investment
By low density means around 40-50 appts maximum per acre
and if Nothing so open...then which is Most open ????

2. Prefer ( but i am keeping options open) Noida expressway than New Greater noida sectors (so called Noida Extension)..Reason..That area is bound to become very dense and constrcution activity around will continue for at least 7-8 years.

3. I dont mind waiting for 4, 5 years for the project to complete..and its because of this I almost booked in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard..when they advertised, only 20 towers per 100 acre, But the fact is that 100 acres include the plot area around it...No Broker is Willing to give me a clear picture about it...but from what i can see in Model..i guess the Appartment area is Only 40 acres (Pls correct me if I am wrong)

I am unable to keep abreast with latest projects..so kindly give advice....

Budget Maximum: 55 Lakhs All inclusive

Many Thanks in advance
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree , in case if we claim something, it should be supported by facts or explanation ...
    Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    Hey, can you be a bit more objective on poor construction quality of Omaxe? What have you found in your research?
    CommentQuote
  • Have you checked the no of apartments/acres in Lotus Boulevard or Eldeco sharanam? Somebody told me lotus would have around 75/acre. Sharanam I calculated was coming at 62-65 and that too after they added a additional tower. Check out Purvanchal also. But frankly I dont like Sec137 due to the high density of projects in one sector.

Or if you can stretch your budget I think ATS coming up project in Sec45 may fit you. They generally have >60 apartments/acre.

If this is your strict requirement, do not trust Jaypee. You never know what they may change with the plan the next day.
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing to consider : Purvanchal/ATS have large size flats which makes density appears to be less as compared to 3C/LB and others. They dont have 2 BHK and small 3 BHK flats.
    2800Sqft apartment is equal to three 2BHK apartments. Though family size living in 2800sqft would not be 3 times the no. of persons living in 2BHK, but you can multiply by 2 to calculate yr figures.

Again, Low density as a sole criteria for choosing a flat is expensive as well as incomplete. Noida Authority flats in Sec105 may have the lowest density and fit in yr budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has an idea how many acres are there in APPARTMENT area only in Kensignton Boulevard by jaypee ????

Regd omaxe..pls check out their previous projects...they use cheap chinese fittings.tiles, etc etc..and leave midway..spl in sewage connections, power back up generators..and even tennis courts, etc etc.

Their maintenance is very poor after possession..

Regd Grandwoods...I did check at ground level and came to know that omaxe had cash crunch during its construction and had to reduce the quality..plus it was exposed to weather for 2 seasons without protection...not adviced by any engineer. The layout is good...but with a Govt.school next door..its a big no no for me atleast...

ATS Hamlet in sector 45..is again dense...
    ATS Village in sector 93 is nice maintained and has good facilities...but again too dense...Omaxe grandwoods will be better in that way compared to ATS Village.

I am eyeing Jaypee..i am willing to wait for 4,5 years for them to give me possession...I am not an investor so i dont care whether it will be 35% profit or 10%...as long as I get what i want...i am happy....

I need a plac where i can enjoy the openness and living...if anyone gives me a mayur vihar appartment flat for 50 lakhs (even though its more than 1 crore in market)..i wouldnt buy to live there...living conditions are pathetic

Eldeco sharanam...again i checked their past projects ...went to see in greater noida..to my shock i came to know that their residents were out demostarting on streets a few months back..becoz of poor construction quality....went to see sect.93 eldeco....construction still going on....omaxe grandwoods better...

I will be an end user...so i need less dense...best facilitiies and locality...
    No loan for me please...only construction linked plan.....Anyone has suggestions...pls post...

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Grandwoods better than ATS, that's a first :)
    It is indeed much better in terms of site layout.

The quality is for everyone to see by looking at their unfurnished 2/3/3+1 BHK sample flats. Is is v. good, good, average or bad? - very subjective, you decide for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls read carefully friend..I compared the open area...Omaxe Grandwoods will have more space than ATS. ATS is very dense..It has nearly 20 towers and just 5 acre park inside the complex..Its very nicely maintained..but lacks space....and with supertech and parasvnath on each side..its not open from sides either.

I see property differently..as an END USER

If a project has ample space..openness and less density , not only inside the complex but also outside...then for sure its the one i want to go for.

As standards of maintenance can be increased..facililties enhanced..in any project....but one thing you can NEVER GET...Extra Space and area
    CommentQuote
  • If u really want huge open space , U can go for logix as they have 12 acre central park ...
    Since its a corner plot on two side u will not get any other builder ...
    on other two side their is Supertech and paras ..
    But yes density is high 2400-2500 in 25 acre ...

Originally Posted by zohaib
    Pls read carefully friend..I compared the open area...Omaxe Grandwoods will have more space than ATS. ATS is very dense..It has nearly 20 towers and just 5 acre park inside the complex..Its very nicely maintained..but lacks space....and with supertech and parasvnath on each side..its not open from sides either.

I see property differently..as an END USER

If a project has ample space..openness and less density , not only inside the complex but also outside...then for sure its the one i want to go for.

As standards of maintenance can be increased..facililties enhanced..in any project....but one thing you can NEVER GET...Extra Space and area
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Nibha. the central park of Logix looks huge.
    i am also a big fan of open spaces/central parks, thus my liking for Logix/Grandwoods. I have never liked the layouts of 3c for the same reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    If u really want huge open space , U can go for logix as they have 12 acre central park ...
    Since its a corner plot on two side u will not get any other builder ...
    on other two side their is Supertech and paras ..
    But yes density is high 2400-2500 in 25 acre ...

Thanks friend...it seems nice...i have seen the location..
    2400-2500 for 25 acres is high...i was looking for 50-60 appartments per acres
    It seems no one offering such specs in noida region.

I shall wait till diwali and new year...With surplus middle segment projects and premium segment area fullly open...someone will make a start for sure
    I had high hopes with Eros but they also came with ordinary stuff.

I was surpirsed to kow that Lotus Boulevard..the most talked about project has more then 70 familes per acre. Thats too much already.

Humble request to all...Kindly inform asap if you know any project in noida expressway or even Greater Noida new sectos (so called noida ext)..where there are around 50-60 appartments per acre..not more
    CommentQuote
  • Whats your budget Zohaib? I know a few projects but they are >1 cr. Does that suit you?
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib, what budget do you have? There are a few projects but >1cr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijaykumar2010
    Zohaib, what budget do you have? There are a few projects but >1cr

Already seen the projects more than 1 crore in Jaypee Greens Greater Noida and noida, But they are not in my Budget. I am looking for construction linked plan Only...No loans for me...maximum budget 55 Lakhs...but i dont mind buying a 2 bedroom (1100-1200 sq.ft) in this price also...
    I dont want a 4 bedroom appt in a congested society or ambience
    I prefer a 2 bedroom for same price but in a open society.

Looking for space either in Noida expressway or Greater Noida New sectors (so called Noida extn) Only

Jaypee kensignton boulevard was suiting me...till I found out...there are 20 towers...but in how many acres...no one knows...
    CommentQuote
  • steller icon

you can try in steller icon..243 apartments in 9 acre i guess..

http://www.icon-apartments.com/images/icon.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhil27
    you can try in steller icon..243 apartments in 9 acre i guess..

http://www.icon-apartments.com/images/icon.pdf

Thanx for info friend...indeed this is what exactly an open project means...where one can really enjoy..I checked the location on google maps...its quite good also..My friends have appts in Nri City Gr.Noida..which is on pari chowk...10 acres..300 families...i went there last year...feels like a resort...Truly amazing
    My only problem is that..i need construction linked plan...55 lakhs budget to pay over 3 years..this and Nri city are ready projects..need to pay full in one go...thats not possible for me and I will NOT take a loan...

But Its a good example to what i am looking for.
    270-300 Families in 9-10 Acres or maybe 400-500 families max. in 10 acres

This will give a good idea to buyers what exactly 2000 families in 20 acres will do to their living standards...
    CommentQuote
  • Indeed that would be a treat to live in a place like that..but the only problem is that I don't see this kind of projects coming in near future..atleast not less than 80-85L. So finally i also succumbed to a high density project, coz i was looking for a big area flat under 50L :)
    CommentQuote