Kindly advice on followiing:

1. Looking for Low Density (in terms of appartments per acre) 3 bedroom appartment in Noida for End use NOT for investment
By low density means around 40-50 appts maximum per acre
and if Nothing so open...then which is Most open ????

2. Prefer ( but i am keeping options open) Noida expressway than New Greater noida sectors (so called Noida Extension)..Reason..That area is bound to become very dense and constrcution activity around will continue for at least 7-8 years.

3. I dont mind waiting for 4, 5 years for the project to complete..and its because of this I almost booked in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard..when they advertised, only 20 towers per 100 acre, But the fact is that 100 acres include the plot area around it...No Broker is Willing to give me a clear picture about it...but from what i can see in Model..i guess the Appartment area is Only 40 acres (Pls correct me if I am wrong)

I am unable to keep abreast with latest projects..so kindly give advice....

Budget Maximum: 55 Lakhs All inclusive

Many Thanks in advance
Read more
Reply
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nikhil27
    Indeed that would be a treat to live in a place like that..but the only problem is that I don't see this kind of projects coming in near future..atleast not less than 80-85L. So finally i also succumbed to a high density project, coz i was looking for a big area flat under 50L :)



    Nothing wrong with that dear..It will still be better than pigeon holes with oathetic construction and no facilities in Delhi....like Patparganj, mayur vihar appts...All the best to you....

    Everyone has priorities...as long as one is happy..and gets what the builder told him when he booked the appt...I do agree that such projects like Nri city, Icon,Greater noida etc..are difficult to come again...but somehow I am having a gut feeling that Greater Noida new sectors (so called noida extension) or noida expressway...will soon have something like this...(for a premium of course)..which i am willing to pay....if you check the launch rates of Nri city and icon appts you will surely come to know that they were at a premium then also...these can be called limited edition.

    With middle income group segment already crowded and over supplied...some builder will throw in the ace..for sure...I was expecting it from Eros...but they also launched a very average project.
    Now my hopes are on Diwali , new year launches..when people get easy on their spending...with bonusses and festive season..people spend easily...the perfect time for a premium project

    the wait is ON
    CommentQuote
  • Is this a post to promote & highlight Jaypee Boulevard.. I doubt the intentions of Mr Zohaib
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Thanks friend...it seems nice...i have seen the location..
    2400-2500 for 25 acres is high...i was looking for 50-60 appartments per acres
    It seems no one offering such specs in noida region.

    I shall wait till diwali and new year...With surplus middle segment projects and premium segment area fullly open...someone will make a start for sure
    I had high hopes with Eros but they also came with ordinary stuff.

    I was surpirsed to kow that Lotus Boulevard..the most talked about project has more then 70 familes per acre. Thats too much already.

    Humble request to all...Kindly inform asap if you know any project in noida expressway or even Greater Noida new sectos (so called noida ext)..where there are around 50-60 appartments per acre..not more


    Zohaib, I am not sure if you will be able to get the appt which you are looking for so easily. You can do simple maths to find this out -
    1 Acre has 43560sq ft, so total covered area with maximum permissible FAR is 43560*2.75=119790.00 sq ft. If you divide it by 60(flats/acre) then the average area comes out to be 119790.00/60=1996.50, If we assume the super area to carpet area ratio given by builder is 80%, then the super area of each flat comes out to be 2495.62 sq ft. Please note that all above calculation is counting balconies in full FAR, while actually if a balcony is less than 1 mt, then it is not counted in FAR and beyond that it is counted as probably 50% in FAR. So if we take that into account then the super area would increase even further. So for a 60flats/acre requirement, the average flat size shd be atleast 2500sq ft.
    If builder decides to use less FAR, then obviously the average land cost/ft would go up making the appt costlier, which not many people would like.

    Even though, best of luck for your search.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_goel
    Zohaib, I am not sure if you will be able to get the appt which you are looking for so easily. You can do simple maths to find this out -
    1 Acre has 43560sq ft, so total covered area with maximum permissible FAR is 43560*2.75=119790.00 sq ft. If you divide it by 60(flats/acre) then the average area comes out to be 119790.00/60=1996.50, If we assume the super area to carpet area ratio given by builder is 80%, then the super area of each flat comes out to be 2495.62 sq ft. Please note that all above calculation is counting balconies in full FAR, while actually if a balcony is less than 1 mt, then it is not counted in FAR and beyond that it is counted as probably 50% in FAR. So if we take that into account then the super area would increase even further. So for a 60flats/acre requirement, the average flat size shd be atleast 2500sq ft.
    If builder decides to use less FAR, then obviously the average land cost/ft would go up making the appt costlier, which not many people would like.

    Even though, best of luck for your search.




    Thanks...but i am sure with the middle income segment already over supplied...premium segment are round the corner...wait is ON
    CommentQuote
  • You can wait for 3C's Lotus Boulevard 2 - sector 107, it is expected to be a premium project, *could* be of lower density.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    You can wait for 3C's Lotus Boulevard 2 - sector 107, it is expected to be a premium project, *could* be of lower density.


    Thanks..but i am not interested in 3C..High Loading and high density..Their latest project Zing is quoted to be around 3000 per sq.feet....way too high..they are just using their brand name..like ATS...ATS hamlet also a poor project and i expect similar greed from 3C...i can clearly see their intentions from their 168 sector 3C Zing...
    CommentQuote
  • I second that!

    refreshing indeed to see someone not treating 3C as god! They are quoting zing at 3200! And still people are rushing! Points which make 3C's intentions clear:

    1. Increased flat sizes after allotment. (i have heard this)
    2. Launched zing above the launch price of panache and boulevard, although the location is far away. and when these two were launched, so much choice was not there like it is now at launch of Zing.
    3. New towers in Panache are G+27(as told by broker).

    They want to milk their reputation as much as possible.
    I am sure that the new project in sector 107 will not be a luxury one, it will be same like their other projects, only it will command a luxurious price tag of at least 3600/sqft. I wonder if any other builder has enjoyed such favour from buyers even before delivering their first residential project.

    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Thanks..but i am not interested in 3C..High Loading and high density..Their latest project Zing is quoted to be around 3000 per sq.feet....way too high..they are just using their brand name..like ATS...ATS hamlet also a poor project and i expect similar greed from 3C...i can clearly see their intentions from their 168 sector 3C Zing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suprop
    Is this a post to promote & highlight Jaypee Boulevard.. I doubt the intentions of Mr Zohaib


    Hei Friend..i think you have not read my earlier posts...
    I have been asking literally everyone about the EXACT appartment complex site for Jaypee boulevard. Yes I had full intentions of buying there..and nearly bought..under the impression that there are 20 towers in 100 acres...but to my shock..came the answer from all broekrs at site..that 100 acres include plot area. This is a very subtle way of fooling people...which is very common by all builders.

    If jaypee was actually selling 20 towers in even 70-80 acres..I would have bought it there and then..and wouldnt mind a 5 year wait also..as I am an End user....but unfortunately I still havent got any concrete answer

    and from the model i saw at site...it looks like 30-40 acres (to me)..which for 2500 appts is Not good enough for me...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    refreshing indeed to see someone not treating 3C as god! They are quoting zing at 3200! And still people are rushing! Points which make 3C's intentions clear:

    1. Increased flat sizes after allotment. (i have heard this)
    2. Launched zing above the launch price of panache and boulevard, although the location is far away. and when these two were launched, so much choice was not there like it is now at launch of Zing.
    3. New towers in Panache are G+27(as told by broker).

    They want to milk their reputation as much as possible.
    I am sure that the new project in sector 107 will not be a luxury one, it will be same like their other projects, only it will command a luxurious price tag of at least 3600/sqft. I wonder if any other builder has enjoyed such favour from buyers even before delivering their first residential project.



    Brother 3C or 4C...a comopany can only sustain itself if it delivers...
    For a not so great location...selling high density project at 3200 psf...thats simple...MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES

    All builders are same...people had same faith about Unitech a few years back...Even DLF has given very poor products in Gurgaon..ask the residents. The builders smartly dleiver 1,2 good products and sell another 5-8 on their brand name....3200 psf for Lotus zing is not worth it

    They are NOT doing me a favour by selling me an appartment
    I make it clear to every broker, builder who tries to show that behaviour.
    You have a product..market it...show me the facts..make picture clear..and ask a nominal price...then I go ahead..Not becoz some journalist or blog writer appreciated you..simple
    CommentQuote
  • AVS Orchard

    Hi Zohalib,

    Have you seen AVS Orchard in sector 77? http://avsorchard.com
    I don't know that flat density, but looking at the site plan it looks quite open.
    CommentQuote
  • thank you friend...i will surely go and visit the actual site properly when i have time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    thank you friend...i will surely go and visit the actual site properly when i have time...

    zohaib plz put some light on eros sampoornam launched in greater noida or i shud say noida ext..is the project viable and comparison with other projects..whether is it too risky for investment..etc..etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zestynasha
    zohaib plz put some light on eros sampoornam launched in greater noida or i shud say noida ext..is the project viable and comparison with other projects..whether is it too risky for investment..etc..etc


    Eros is a reputed builder and certainly has more credibilty than others...it also doesnt go into the Launching spree like many builders...but since its project in "so called" noida extension in very similar to what other are offering...its nothing special. Regd investment in this area....pls keep in mind that there is over supply here and still a lot of land to be explored..If you are thinking that the prices will double in 3 years..you are mistaken..that will not happen.

    Moreover this area is recently coming into picture..not much can be said about its master plan..whats going on and which location is ideal. Gaur city may seem to be excellent location today...but believe me...it will be very crowded at that round about..they are planning commericla there as well...plus HCL next door..after 5 years..you will see

    Nothing can be said about which area is best in these sectors of Greater noida..so i would say...wait and watch AT LEAST till diwali or new years...prices are NOT going to shoot up..infact you will have more projects to see.

    I will repeat...this area is IDEAL for end users who have limited budget and want to have a location where they can move about to diff cities in a mtter of 15-20 mins. This area will be very dense, but best bet for limited budget end users.

    Rentals will be low in this area...and keep in mind that its not only distant from the Prime sectors of Greater Noida..but also Noida...so dont expect prices shooting up....
    CommentQuote
  • very well said zohaib..i am planning to invest somewhere around noida or greater noida and after going to noida ext.. i m so confused as to where to put my money..i wont b living down to these areas in the coming years..and its for the purpose of investment only...what are the areas that i should look upon excluding noida ext...also it should b in the budget of around 15-16 lac as i have already invested heavily in greater noida and bhiwadi..plz help ppl
    CommentQuote
  • For low density you may try Vrinda city society in Greater noida. It was built by Samiah builder.

    http://www.samiah.net/vrinda-city/aboutproject.html

    They have some units left. They have 45 flats per acre.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrinda_City

    http://vrindacity.net/

    Location: 1.5km off Yamuna expressway, near the biggest round about in NCR.
    http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.4373364&lon=77.5171065&z=16&l=0&m=b
    CommentQuote