Kindly advice on followiing:

1. Looking for Low Density (in terms of appartments per acre) 3 bedroom appartment in Noida for End use NOT for investment
By low density means around 40-50 appts maximum per acre
and if Nothing so open...then which is Most open ????

2. Prefer ( but i am keeping options open) Noida expressway than New Greater noida sectors (so called Noida Extension)..Reason..That area is bound to become very dense and constrcution activity around will continue for at least 7-8 years.

3. I dont mind waiting for 4, 5 years for the project to complete..and its because of this I almost booked in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard..when they advertised, only 20 towers per 100 acre, But the fact is that 100 acres include the plot area around it...No Broker is Willing to give me a clear picture about it...but from what i can see in Model..i guess the Appartment area is Only 40 acres (Pls correct me if I am wrong)

I am unable to keep abreast with latest projects..so kindly give advice....

Budget Maximum: 55 Lakhs All inclusive

Many Thanks in advance
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zestynasha
    very well said zohaib..i am planning to invest somewhere around noida or greater noida and after going to noida ext.. i m so confused as to where to put my money..i wont b living down to these areas in the coming years..and its for the purpose of investment only...what are the areas that i should look upon excluding noida ext...also it should b in the budget of around 15-16 lac as i have already invested heavily in greater noida and bhiwadi..plz help ppl

For the Budget you have and since you DONT intend to stay in the property and want for Investment Only..i would advice best is to go for govt.plots scheme...you will get premium of 1500-2500 sq. meter immediately.
    But these are lottery system and doesnt mean you will get a plot for sure.

Other than that...any studio appartment IN OR NEXT TO an IT Park, Commercial Hub will also suit you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhoolgaon
    For low density you may try Vrinda city society in Greater noida. It was built by Samiah builder.

http://www.samiah.net/vrinda-city/aboutproject.html

They have some units left. They have 45 flats per acre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrinda_City

http://vrindacity.net/

Location: 1.5km off Yamuna expressway, near the biggest round about in NCR.
    http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.4373364&lon=77.5171065&z=16&l=0&m=b

Thanks for the info..but i am looking at Noida expressway and NOT Greater Noida...My friends have appts in Nri City ..which is best location in Greater noida..has a good construction..and there its just 30-35 famileies per acre..and fully ready complex..going at 3500 psf but i am interested on Noida expressway ONLY..Thanks anyways
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

Did you check out Kasa Isles from Jaypee. A dealer once told me that it has lower density as compared to KP and KB, thats why its having a higher price tag.
    Since you expressed interest in Jaypee Greens, I thought you may like that option.
    Again, you seem to be much more knowledgable and i am a noob , guess you have already looked at this option :)

Thanks
    Varun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varund
    Hi Zohaib,

Did you check out Kasa Isles from Jaypee. A dealer once told me that it has lower density as compared to KP and KB, thats why its having a higher price tag.
    Since you expressed interest in Jaypee Greens, I thought you may like that option.
    Again, you seem to be much more knowledgable and i am a noob , guess you have already looked at this option :)

Thanks
    Varun

Zohaib,
    Whats your call on increased FAR? I am afraid, low density project looks like a dream now. If at all there will be one, it will be very expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Zohaib,
    Whats your call on increased FAR? I am afraid, low density project looks like a dream now. If at all there will be one, it will be very expensive.

True...in that case I would move towards greater noida as compared to noida..i will get less dense appartments.
    but if no choice then i rather go for Greater Noida...there the prime sectors are still cheap and all facilities available...i dont mind driving 10 mins extra...

My choice still remaind Noida expressway..so hoping for best

Will visit the Kasa Isles site also when back in India...
    CommentQuote
  • The Castille

The Castille-A new innovation of Jaypee Greens

“The Castille” Greater Noida offers two types of living options: 3 BHK & 4 BHK spacious apartments with maximize natural lightings and ventilation. to revitalize the luxur y living. Jaypee Greens ; “The Castille” is located near Pari Chowk at Jaypee Greens Greater Noida, which is a huge township of 452 acres with 90% of greenery. This project in Greater Noida is amongst the most elegant residential districts which provide restful living in the lap of nature.

Positioning:

These low-rise a'partments have a total of approx. 50 units. The visio n behind these residential towers is to offer exceptional a'partment layouts with un-ending views for the residents. The residents will savor the feel of openness that these apartments offer. The Clu'b House for these apartments will be of modern look & feel and will have the following.

USP’s of the project are:

Low density Project with the limited collection of homes
    Opposite to 6 hole Gol f Course
    Offers spacious apart'ments with all the amenities
    Provides the subvention plan i.e. no EMI till possession
    Immaculately designed G + 4 Structure,
    Three-tier 24 X 7 security
    which is a huge township of 452 acres with 90% of greenery.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • There is no property that matches Jaypee Greens *Greater Noida*.
    The Noida one does not even come close - extended Parks in the name of Golf Course and too crowded. HogWash!

If Castille is too expensive and Greater Noida suits someone, Star Court 7,8,9 are the best located.

You don't get access to Golf Course without the membership, but you do get access to 60 acres Nature reserve.
    CommentQuote
  • so what's the current price there?
    Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    There is no property that matches Jaypee Greens *Greater Noida*.
    The Noida one does not even come close - extended Parks in the name of Golf Course and too crowded. HogWash!

If Castille is too expensive and Greater Noida suits someone, Star Court 7,8,9 are the best located.

You don't get access to Golf Course without the membership, but you do get access to 60 acres Nature reserve.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens Greater Noida...visited last year....its been awarded many times...i dont think its possible to get anything close to "international" like this project..in the hwole of Delhi NCR....its incomparable...and Expensive...to buy and to maintain...but if you have more than a crore..and want to lifestyle...this is the place..Nothing comes close
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Jaypee Greens Greater Noida...visited last year....its been awarded many times...i dont think its possible to get anything close to "international" like this project..in the hwole of Delhi NCR....its incomparable...and Expensive...to buy and to maintain...but if you have more than a crore..and want to lifestyle...this is the place..Nothing comes close

someone i know owns a flat thr, 1200 sq ft, 85 lakhs,

golf membership is 15L for outsiders and 5L if you own a house,

project is delayed by 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh_real
    There is no property that matches Jaypee Greens *Greater Noida*.

Saurabh_real, what is the current price level for Star court apartment?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

Please check Krescent Homes and Klassic projects both in Jaypee Green Noida.Density wise they will come around 50-60 flats/acre and also will be in your budget

(information are as per broker or from this site)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,
    I am a regular reader on this forum and I am a great fan of ur post about noida,GN and Yamuna expressway.

I Want to buy a 300 sqm yeida plot, but price quoted by every broker is around Rs 5000-6000 premium. i researced a lot but failed to find a low premium plot in sec 18/20.

I read that, u have finalised the deal on rs 3000 premium one month back. it would be great if u mail me the details of broker on my pm: dhruvgarg at yahoo.com. or give his number.

although i know that, its aginst the rule of the forum, but ur help is required in this case.

:bab (38):
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Jaypee Greens Greater Noida...visited last year....its been awarded many times...i dont think its possible to get anything close to "international" like this project..in the hwole of Delhi NCR....its incomparable...and Expensive...to buy and to maintain...but if you have more than a crore..and want to lifestyle...this is the place..Nothing comes close
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please suggest a low density apartment complex in Noida having 4 or 5 bhk.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rajchauhan1 years ago
      Hello,
      Paras Tierea , sector 137 ,Noida expressway, indeed has ground plus four floors tower, may be suitable for your requirements. . Ground floor has duplex of around 3200 sqft.. Upper floors are 1900 sqft units. Two flats per floor .
      Note : possession, registry and occupation started in year 2014 and done for most cases.
  • Originally Posted by lovleengupta
    Can anyone please suggest a low density apartment complex in Noida having 4 or 5 bhk.

Thanks.
    Paras tiera has some low rise but I don't think you will get easily.
    CommentQuote