Hi Al,

Pls help me I am really confuse..

day by day new projects are launching, and i am not be able to decide..

where i should invest in NE or Expressway, howz the NE ?
is it gud for investment point of view? price is around 20-22lacs for 2 bhk
howz the future prospect

or i should go for Expressway price is around 30lacs for 2 bhk, howz the future prospect after 6 months?

pls give ur opininon
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • expressway is far better than NE for investment, but u need more money to buy apartments there as against NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by new_indian
    expressway is far better than NE for investment, but u need more money to buy apartments there as against NE.

Agreed with new_indian..Expressway is far better than NE..it's like a difference between East Delhi (NE) and South Delhi (expressway).. now you can imagine yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway is a lot better than NE. NE has emerged as a cheap destination for middle class mostly who would want to relocate there 4-5 years from now. The infrastructure would take atleast that much time to arrive there. Also there being a single road to NE as of today & even Crossing traffic using GC rad is not a good sign to come. Also, another point clearly is available of abundant land there. So you would see project launches happening even 2 years from now.

As for Expressway, most of the residential sectors around it have been sold & even some land for other use has been converted to residential and being sold to builders. If this practice of Noida Authority was to stop (which looks like it would as even existing property would not seell if other facilities like commercial, retail etc do not develop) the land currently available would be sold off in the next 6 months. Plus people are beginning to perfer it over Greater Noida which is further 10km away. As you see now, ready properties are available in GN with no buyers. Expressway looks a lot better as there are expected to other parallel roads also which would ease load to expressway.

But do not expect your investment to yield more than 12% pa over the next 4-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • U need to compare a.pples.:bab (6):

NExtn comparison is with Gnida and Noida Eway comparison is with Noida sec 75-78. Nextn and Eway are incorrect comparisons.

VFM is going to be Noida in the next 3-5 yrs and not Gnida.

As of now the best bet is to wait and watch as there is a lot of supply happening and watch for 2 yrs to see what are the best constructions avl.
    CommentQuote
  • ok Guys, so its gud to invest on Expressway?
    so i dont need to think abt NE , but the price are tempting over there like RG luxury homes 1700 sqf CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    ok Guys, so its gud to invest on Expressway?
    so i dont need to think abt NE , but the price are tempting over there like RG luxury homes 1700 sqf CLP

There are at least 25 projects launched in NE as someone summarized in some other thread... I wonder how many of them would be on ground after 3-5 years... so price may seem tempting but would require to take a huge risk..
    As per different threads on this forum for NE Projects... Gaur City, Smart City, Patels seem to be relatively better placed...
    CommentQuote
  • If you are on tight budget..and want a bigger home..then you have to compromise on density and infrastructure...Greater Noida sectors (so called noida extesnion) will suit you.
    Visit indirapuram..and expect a simlar density area..and more constrcution activity around

Noida expressway is much better..unless u get a projects in line...like in sector 93...supertech,ATS,parasvnath,eldeco all in one line...complete concrete jungle...

One most important thing....IF...I repeat IF...Jaypee takes over the greater noida expresssway and starts a toll...(which i am sure will be strongly objected)..then they plan to have NO exits till greater noida

They will make the expressway 8 lane...NO exits but will make the service lanes wider and then make it a toll expressway...thats their plan

So all the appts in noida expressway will have to use service lanes only...which by the way are very broad..no issues...but with construction activity and usually oathetic driving sense of indians..expect people coming wrong lane etc etc.....it can be an issue.

If all this happens...you will reach Greater Noida using expressway earlier than sector 137 using the service lane

Also for an outing you either have to go to noida sect 18 or greater noida...noida extesnion will be similar to indirapuram..will have some commercials next door...

But all said and done..noida expressway is definately better
    CommentQuote
  • I guess there would be a interchange with FNG near sec-143 ... ,
    If that happens then u can reach sec 137 faster than 93 ,82 or 110 for that matter ..

Originally Posted by zohaib
    If you are on tight budget..and want a bigger home..then you have to compromise on density and infrastructure...Greater Noida sectors (so called noida extesnion) will suit you.
    Visit indirapuram..and expect a simlar density area..and more constrcution activity around

Noida expressway is much better..unless u get a projects in line...like in sector 93...supertech,ATS,parasvnath,eldeco all in one line...complete concrete jungle...

One most important thing....IF...I repeat IF...Jaypee takes over the greater noida expresssway and starts a toll...(which i am sure will be strongly objected)..then they plan to have NO exits till greater noida

They will make the expressway 8 lane...NO exits but will make the service lanes wider and then make it a toll expressway...thats their plan

So all the appts in noida expressway will have to use service lanes only...which by the way are very broad..no issues...but with construction activity and usually oathetic driving sense of indians..expect people coming wrong lane etc etc.....it can be an issue.

If all this happens...you will reach Greater Noida using expressway earlier than sector 137 using the service lane

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    If you are on tight budget..and want a bigger home..then you have to compromise on density and infrastructure...Greater Noida sectors (so called noida extesnion) will suit you.

Also for an outing you either have to go to noida sect 18 or greater noida...noida extesnion will be similar to indirapuram..will have some commercials next door...

Zohaib , I am limited on budget ( around 25 L) . what is your suggestion out of my shortlisted projects , Neotown , Eros , Logix green , 3c zing ? please let me know your preferences..
    CommentQuote
  • No such exit is planned..also its still very unclear if at all greater noida expressway will be tolled...there will be a massive protest for sure...so its possible the expressway will b like this forever...but in case..jaypee takes over..the conditions have been laid.

They will make it 4 lane...they will increase the service lanes...so people who dont want to enter greater noida expressway will enter the service lane from amity..the roads are already very broad there....

But NO exits planned as of now...even for Jaypee greens...one will need to take the service lane and go on bridge across the expressway...

And rest assured..if there will be an exit...(too many ifs...)....jaypee will be the first to make it close to his sectors
    CommentQuote
  • I agree , nothing is clear right now
    But
    If u see this link
    http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/noidamap/noidamap.html
    Then the FNG is actually crossing e-way ...
    I won't be surprised it they make FNG over it without any interchange ...
    Ideal thing would be to have a AIIMS or dhulakun like flyover ...

Originally Posted by zohaib
    No such exit is planned..also its still very unclear if at all greater noida expressway will be tolled...there will be a massive protest for sure...so its possible the expressway will b like this forever...but in case..jaypee takes over..the conditions have been laid.

They will make it 4 lane...they will increase the service lanes...so people who dont want to enter greater noida expressway will enter the service lane from amity..the roads are already very broad there....

But NO exits planned as of now...even for Jaypee greens...one will need to take the service lane and go on bridge across the expressway...

And rest assured..if there will be an exit...(too many ifs...)....jaypee will be the first to make it close to his sectors
    CommentQuote
  • Thats why i said..too many Ifs

There is a lot to be done in this area...metro also coming on expressway only.....my guess is....if at all jaypee takes over...he will ensure..his sectors benefit..which will then make them best located....and if the expresssway remaind the way it is...then it will be like this only...but when metro work will start....a lot of exits now..will be reviewed
    CommentQuote
  • Right Nibha, it will something like AIIMS Flyover only....going over the Expressway.....but how exactly, need to be seen.....
    By the way any idea of Completion date of FNG??

Originally Posted by nibha
    I agree , nothing is clear right now
    But
    If u see this link
    http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/noidamap/noidamap.html
    Then the FNG is actually crossing e-way ...
    I won't be surprised it they make FNG over it without any interchange ...
    Ideal thing would be to have a AIIMS or dhulakun like flyover ...
    CommentQuote
  • I think, gulshan vivante is better than logix, quality wise we hv seent the projects frm gulshan

any comment about Vivante?
    CommentQuote