CHECKLIST FOR HOME BUYERS-END USERS ONLY

1. First Calculate that How much you will end up paying from your Pocket. the all inclusive price quoted by Builder can be 10-15% less.
BSP+All charges by builder incl. Parking, power back up, IFMS, External Dev. charges, Meter charges, Club membership, etc etc.
Now add 5% extra area on you Super Area as when possession time, the builder will casually tell you that your 1500 sq.ft area is now 1600 sq.ft..and guess what NO increase in carpet area...so be prepared.
Add service charges...approx 2.5-3%...add registry charges, and another miscellaneous charges of approx. 25,000. Add all together and you will get you POCKET PRICE...This is essential for people on tight budget.

2. As the builder if he has got allotment for land he is selling, if Not..when..he will get it. Has the builder also taken loan to pay for the land..in case he has done it..there will be a tri partite agreement

3. Are good banks like HDFC, ICICI, Financing on downpayment, if yes..you are more or less safe in terms of land allotment for builder.

4. Have a copy of Master plan of the area with you..even though the govt. may change the master plan...but at least a "may" factor is there
Avoid projects which share boundry or are opposite:
Police stations, Hospitals, Sewage area, Dumping Grounds, School , Colleges, Major commerical Hubs, Shopping Malls, Villages, Huge Drains, Low income housing societies made by govt, Sector markets, Govt.offices, factories (this is a big problem in ghaziabad - Crossing republik has smokin factories across the road..with wind...all the buildings will get air pollution),
Power station, High tension wires, railway tracks, Graveyards, Places of worship, wine and beer shops, Bus Terminals, Right on expressway (it should at least have service lanes..so thats not a problem in Noida expressway)

5. If Metro nearby...avoid buying a project which is within 500-600 mtrs from the metro station. Best is to be around 600-1000 mtrs away from Metro station. This is to avoid the mad rush around ur complex, auto rickshaws, hawkers, illegal parkings and lines of cars

6. Preferred locations are..locations which share boundry or are opposite..Golf courses, five star hotels, master plan green park areas (avoid forest areas..as it means that they cannot be landscaped..and you may have monkey menace and dirt), Even IT Parks are O.K, If nothing ..then even next to plots will be o.k as at least you will not have a huge building staring at your face all the time

7. Ask for a list of completed projects of a builder..commercial or residentail..not so important...one just needs to visit them and see the quality of construction. Talk to maintenance staff there..they will tell you best about seepage and fitting problems...as they do the repair work.
NO BUILDER IS SAFE in India...and even the BEST can fool you...its a risk which is there..and it will always be there...you have to take it...No choice.
After 2 years dont be surpirsed that a top or favourite builder has most complaints on completion and a small builder delivered a gemstone.

8. Get details as to who is the Contractor for work in the project and who is the architect. Pls remember that contruction is sub contracted mostly.

9. If your project has many "For Future Development" areas around..ask about them...its not possible that a builder has NO idea what he intends to build there...If you are buying a low rise and next to it is "Future development" area..in which the builder plans multistoried...then your dream house will suddenly feel dwarfed...and not to forget the constrcution related pollution one will suffer for at least 3 years.

10. No builder will give you important details like which brand modular kitchen, fitiings ,tiles, wiring they will use...Pls notice its clearly written...XXX Brand OR Equivalent..now that "Equivalent" will come from China..so its best to go for a Raw flat..untill unless you are getting a really great offer. its best to get a raw flat...and get it done as per ur specs before you shift

11. Piped gas, CCTV System, etc are common these days...u may not get piped gas immediately but if they have made provision for it...its ok

12. The maintenance of appartments done after possession is often poor and done by useless labours..Once a project is completed..its forgotten by builder....the guards are nearly all useless. Its best to have provision for video doors ..if they are not providing..get the wiring done

13. If you have a balcony in your bedroom and no provision for split a.c then you will use half of ur balcony for that window a.c. Thats why split a.c provision is must. Nowadays builders provide both

14. DONOT get fooled by statements like 70% open...5 acre park....the simplest way to know is "HOW MANY APPARTMENTS IN ON ACRE OF PROJECT"...Heres how you calculate...If Total area of project is 10 acres and you have 5 towers..with 4 appartments on each floor and 25 stories high building..it measn one building will have 100 appts...so total 5 buildings will have 500 appts..meaning 500 appts in 10 acres...meaning 50 appats per acre. Now this is an open project.In my opinion (may vary from person to person)
Less than 40 appartments per acre...Premium project..very expensive
Between 40 to 60 – Good open area...ideal..as it shud be within reach
More than 70 – Average open area
More than 100 – Its way too crowded

15. If you have a tight budget you will have to compromise on density...in that case opt for a higher floor....between 6 to 10 is good enough...this is my personal opinion though...Simply becoz..its the bombay like situation then in high density areas..more open on top...

16. A project may have excellent facilities but less space..and a project may have average facilities but lots of space...go or a spacious one...as a supermarket, coffee shop, saloon, chemist can open anytime..it dpeends how pro active ur RWA will be...but one can NEVER get more space..Real estate in its most Raw form is Land...

17. Be fully aware that maintenance cost will be minimum Rs.1.50 per sq feet per month and the Bill for Power back up used is entirely different. Its per unit charges may be around Rs.10-12 Per unit..compared to Rs.4 of govt.
Power back up is NOT free. More the facilities..more the maintenance charges
A premium project may charge as high as Rs.2.50 psf per month..plus service charges

18. If you are planning to buy in Greater Noida new sectors (so called Noida extension), be fully aware that you will have an area which will be very dense. Construction will contnue around you for at least 7-8 years. These sectors of greater noida donot enjoy the openness of greater noida nor the Service industry boom of Noida..but are very smartly located. Noida expressway will benefit from Metro along it from sector 93 onwards to pari chowk..but for everything they either have to head to greater noida...or noida main sectors. And going from one side of expressway to another isnt smooth either.
This area will also witness massive construction but due to open layout...the constrcution related issues will be less
Also IF I REPEAT IF..Jaypee takes over the expressway and tolls it..then where the exits will be (if any at all)..is another question..there may be None also...no one knows..but then too many ifs to this subject.

19. If they are claiming to be Earthquake resistant...ask who will certify it and till what level they are planning to make. A building can be safe for 4 richter scale. 5 richter scale. 6 richter scale..The higher the better

20. Penalty clause is ONLY for BUYER...if you delay in payment..he will charge interest..but even if the builder delays possession by 2 years..nothing will b paid..they have it all under control..remember they have a team of lawyers...NOT YOU.So if a builder says 3 years..be prepared for 4 years...simple.

TO END :

Reviews of property you see from so called experts on T.V and read in paper are PAID for. Media is on sale in this country.Be careful

Brokers and Builders will always show as if they are doing you a favour by selling you an appartment..All flats are either sold out or only last few garbage locations left.They want booking cheques asap. Some will even say that we will shift you in a better location LATER on...please for Gods sake..dont fall for these traps

If you are seriuos about a project... calls to brokers wont work...You may have to visit them to show that you are seriuos...suddenly inventories will start coming..NEVER compromise on location..unless they are willing to give you a huge discount

Brochures are to Lure Buyers....The "White firangi" familes and "Western names"...photos copied and pasted from internet...Please dont start dreaming looking at them..

Never issue a cheque to anyone unless you have the company’s application form filled with Unit No. and super area clearly mentioned

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH...AT GROUND LEVEL...GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME..YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY DESERVES SO MUCH...

Property is Never bought knowing where it is Today but by knowing where it will be tomorrow. A modular kitchen, wood work, electrical fittings can all be bought in 2-3 lakhs easily....but NEVER the location..NEVER the space...

Keep it simple and keep it Real
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for suggesting the idea

Well what i have to do, i am going to do in any case, but replies from few guys only indicate that every one needs benefit out of something that can give some benefit, but no one wants to bell the cat. Well dear Mr chandra and Mr Alok garg thank you for your inputs. i am already on the job. Be rest assured to get something concrete within few months. Seeking official info on subject takes time.

I practise what i say, so don't you worry, i can post epics on this with suppporting documents and legal pointers and also believe in doing leg work. Rather i suggest that all those who want to enjoy movie for free tickets and free lunches to change their attitude and start moving their leg also to look after other aspects of the issue to contribute constructively, rather than posting a sarcastic comment & by being so negative or over accepting about negativity around.
    I am trying my level best to track , official version of info related to all i have posted. I am not a lawyer, a police man or a judge. I am a common man who is trying to share info with like minded guys. No one is compelled to follow what i believe in. But if you, you will change the wrong for your own good.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    posting long rants on forums is way too much fun compared to actual leg work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by clear_talk
    Well what i have to do, i am going to do in any case, but replies from few guys only indicate that every one needs benefit out of something that can give some benefit, but no one wants to bell the cat. Well dear Mr chandra and Mr Alok garg thank you for your inputs. i am already on the job. Be rest assured to get something concrete within few months. Seeking official info on subject takes time.

I practise what i say, so don't you worry, i can post epics on this with suppporting documents and legal pointers and also believe in doing leg work. Rather i suggest that all those who want to enjoy movie for free tickets and free lunches to change their attitude and start moving their leg also to look after other aspects of the issue to contribute constructively, rather than posting a sarcastic comment & by being so negative or over accepting about negativity around.
    I am trying my level best to track , official version of info related to all i have posted. I am not a lawyer, a police man or a judge. I am a common man who is trying to share info with like minded guys. No one is compelled to follow what i believe in. But if you, you will change the wrong for your own good.

Lovely write Up again...and nice Pepp talk...
    This is RE Forum...not a Moral Class session...

Kindly post the Result of your "changing the system" campaign....so others can follow you.

As my friend...TO MAKE OTHER BELIEVE AND FOLLOW YOU..YOU HAVE TO SET A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE....Not Posts on some forums such as these..

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for accepting that it was a nice write up or a pep talk.. It matters for some..
    Anyways hope you will appreciate that you and me are not here to do verbal fight with each other, or to let each other down. and I am sure you as individual also try to work out things to your best and in right way only...

As i said i am on it already.
    Regarding your questions for me about getting licence. Yes I have got my licence , my passport , and other things through proper procedures till now. I had to stand in queue, and wait for some days, but i planned it well, so i didn't had to pay any one as a bribe to get my work done in just few hours..
    Paying bribe happens with people who take short cuts..

I am in no way a Sadhu or symbolism of uprightness, nor i claim so. I use this forum to present my thought process and wrong practises of the system of selling houses in current context, as i have observed. I use these "cheap way as called by some one i.e a no cost forum to me" to put across some ideas which are legally correct and as i have come across.

To follow them, to ignore them, or to disregard them under the light of practicality is individual's choice. If you or many like you have problems with my posts , i will not post.
    This forum is not end of this world and people buying property.

What a man will i be, if wind obstruction like few negative feedbacks/ comments will stop me moving ahead.. I am moving and hopefully will update all those who were part of my thought process while i was moving ahead..

Best Wishes to you too
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Lovely write Up again...and nice Pepp talk...
    This is RE Forum...not a Moral Class session...

Kindly post the Result of your "changing the system" campaign....so others can follow you.

As my friend...TO MAKE OTHER BELIEVE AND FOLLOW YOU..YOU HAVE TO SET A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE....Not Posts on some forums such as these..

Thank you
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for accepting that it was a nice write up or a pep talk.. It matters for some..
    Anyways hope you will appreciate that you and me are not here to do verbal fight with each other, or to let each other down. and I am sure you as individual also try to work out things to your best and in right way only...
    Friend...you have your thought and opinion...and i have mine...no one can change anyone...I donot concur with ur way in this indian system.
    I fully agree that getting everything on pen and paper is an EXCELLENT practice...but at the same time when it comes to actual use of this document...this countrys system fails it terribly

As i said i am on it already.
    Regarding your questions for me about getting licence. Yes I have got my licence , my passport , and other things through proper procedures till now. I had to stand in queue, and wait for some days, but i planned it well, so i didn't had to pay any one as a bribe to get my work done in just few hours..
    Paying bribe happens with people who take short cuts..
    Congrats...I will be fully honest....I paid the agent to get everything done for me...and no its not short cut....Its just that i wanted my work in time

I am in no way a Sadhu or symbolism of uprightness, nor i claim so. I use this forum to present my thought process and wrong practises of the system of selling houses in current context, as i have observed. I use these "cheap way as called by some one i.e a no cost forum to me" to put across some ideas which are legally correct and as i have come across.
    Wonderful effort....though kindly stick to RE discussions

To follow them, to ignore them, or to disregard them under the light of practicality is individual's choice. If you or many like you have problems with my posts , i will not post.
    This forum is not end of this world and people buying property.
    This forum is just a time pass...you can just get diff point of view and info from it...thats all...and that too from a limited group of active users....believe me opinion of just 50 people is nothing

What a man will i be, if wind obstruction like few negative feedbacks/ comments will stop me moving ahead.. I am moving and hopefully will update all those who were part of my thought process while i was moving ahead..
    All the best to you friend....I am diff than you..but that doesnt mean you are better than me or vice versa...

You believe in changing the system

While i am CONVINCED that the system is completely finished and instead i would like to use it for my advantage...

Best Wishes to you too
    All the best:)
    CommentQuote
  • FOR ZOHAIB and other similar Minded People -Sorry for the Out of Way link

Dear Zohaib
    I am sorry to come in again, but your negativity kept on haunting me for last few days.. Your attitude to just accept the system to YOUR use and not ATTEMPT change the bad just did not go down my throat.. You may be too practical ... but i am posting a link which is absolutely out of this forum, but see what happens with people who suffered due to bad deeds of others and See the second link to see an example what another person did to sort it out..

I am really sorry for posting this link..It is not about Real estate, but kindly change your attitude... Please do not be so negative and acceptable to wrong.It affects many because people doing wrong quote examples of people like you, quoting that if these people do not have problem , why are you representing....I appologise for posting this , but this is the case in all scenarios of life

People accept wrong..People doing wrong quote such people as benchmark for acceptance ..and people those who want to do right are given example of people who are accepting wrong ... Please forgive me, but change your thought process if you can .. please

Link 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzV8gqwYPlE&NR=1

Link 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDfig_rCShk&NR=1

regards and sorry for hurting you if you got hurt due to my post.
    Kindly do not accept wrong and do not support wrong as when it will grow like a cancer as oneof the examples in the link above, you will be cause and contributor to it... Please please... and pardon me for this out of the way post.I know you will still have some words to counter this..

Heres a confirmation of what this Countrys Law is all about.

There are hundreds of cases in consumer court against Parasvath...with Full agreements, etc etc etc...

Your post #34: I have my own business and at the moment i cant give my 100% to any other work....this is more of a hobby for me...call me old school...but the day i take up RE as business/ work...i will ensure i give 100%....for now...all this is a good time pass for me...:)

Your Post #38 : .if you are out to change the system...all the best for you..as far as i am concerned...i donot believe in it...id rather use the help of some my connections to get my work done rather than hiring a lawyer and going to court.

remember this is india....yahaan pe log full confidence ke saath bolte hain "Jao jo karna hai kar lo...jao court main.."
    because they know..once matter in court..then only years will be wasted...YEARS....

i wouldnt want to get into such a discussion as my "Dis belief" in the system of this country is firm...and i know how to get the work done if at all time comes...Court and law is definate a big No for me...thanks...

Your POST #43:
    Where black money is involved ..investors dont care...and in RE solid black money is involved...

YOUR POST #50 :
    You believe in changing the system

While i am CONVINCED that the system is completely finished and instead i would like to use it for my advantage...

ETC ETC...
    /
    CommentQuote
  • Great post . Truly appreciate your efforts, for seeking the rightful . :)

Originally Posted by clear_talk
    Dear Zohaib
    I am sorry to come in again, but your negativity kept on haunting me for last few days.. Your attitude to just accept the system to YOUR use and not ATTEMPT change the bad just did not go down my throat.. You may be too practical ... but i am posting a link which is absolutely out of this forum, but see what happens with people who suffered due to bad deeds of others and See the second link to see an example what another person did to sort it out..

I am really sorry for posting this link..It is not about Real estate, but kindly change your attitude... Please do not be so negative and acceptable to wrong.It affects many because people doing wrong quote examples of people like you, quoting that if these people do not have problem , why are you representing....I appologise for posting this , but this is the case in all scenarios of life

People accept wrong..People doing wrong quote such people as benchmark for acceptance ..and people those who want to do right are given example of people who are accepting wrong ... Please forgive me, but change your thought process if you can .. please

Link 1

Link 2

Kindly do not accept wrong and do not support wrong as when it will grow like a cancer as oneof the examples in the link above, you will be cause and contributor to it... Please please... and pardon me for this out of the way post.I know you will still have some words to counter this..
    CommentQuote
    Dear Zohaib

I am not sure how old are you and how much you seen the world. Corruption or to simply say, unfairness is part of human life... probably goes back to the basic instinct of survival of the fittest. It's there everywhere, including your own home... except the extend of magnitude is different.
    How much unfairness you accept is again subjective. If you drill down, even the definition of unfairness is subjective, both have their side of the story. Sometime both has a very compelling story... or they know how to market!!

I believe you never violated the traffic light, I believe you crossed the road only at designated place, I believe you never urinated on road side, I believe you never thrown anything on the road, I believe you never spitted on the road, I believe you never stared at a good looking girl...... the list can be endless.

Let me clear it... I am not supporting unfairness but I am saying to strike a right balance that suits you.

To cut short the story, I narrate the experience of one of my closed friend, who used to be like you. He was returning from overseas trip and custom asked him to stop. Custom directly asked some bribe of 500. This guy was very upright and asked the custom person to list the dutible items and give him a proper receipt of the same. Guess what? the custom guy listed everything in his package and put some arbitrary price for everything, including his underwear and tooth brush!!! The fine was some 10K plus. My friend then spent few hours there and eventually paid 2000 as bribe!!!

Those who question the behavior of custom guy, just read the custom rule and you will be amazed to see the gray areas which are at the discretion of interpretation by the custom officers. Those are still clueless, go and define personal items, consumable items, used items!!

Unfortunately this is everywhere. My own brother, moved from Gujarat to another state with his car...... he wanted to change his registration plate.... after 4 years, he is still making rounds of RTO and agents!!

I am not supporting the rotten system... but it is so much rotten that you will spoil your own hand.

No one is stopping you from your path... go ahead. Don't ask for support... what we can say is best of luck!!

Note: before you want to flame me, just read the section "I believe you never ...." and you still think you have the moral right.... go and flame me!!
    CommentQuote
  • Do not blame the corrupt guys, as there r many supporting them, ever ready to grease their palms .

There cannot be half ways on this . It cannot be as per convenience . I know the system sucks, but it will continue to suck, if we keep on supporting the corrupt .

I know it is very difficult to be upright, but then everything has a price to it .

Just a thought, no offences meant to anybody . :)

Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    I am not sure how old are you and how much you seen the world. Corruption or to simply say, unfairness is part of human life... probably goes back to the basic instinct of survival of the fittest. It's there everywhere, including your own home... except the extend of magnitude is different.
    CommentQuote
  • Words of Mahatma Gandhiji

Not to sound like a teacher:)

Be the change u want to see in the world.
    Change requires giving up a former perspective and adopting a new one. That demands energy and Commitment and a willingness to venture into the black hole of an uncertain future.There can be no progress except that we make better use of our own energy, personal initiative and ability

Btw-This discussion is getting:bab (29):
    CommentQuote
  • Out of the way.But can't help it. Doing Hammer action.The NAIL WILL DIG IN SOMEDAY

Hi Gahronda Bhai, (Nice user name)
    Well just to give you idea of my age, I am old enough and competent and positioned enough to make policies in some domain of life, which effect many like you. Have seen world pretty much by being on both side of the fence. So you can imagine that i am not an absolute young man who has recently graudated toenter this world and talk what every one initially feels in his / her younger days.

Related to bribing and other malpractises:- We landup in situatons because of our unawareness most of the times. I also paid extra amount though as a valid fee with reciept at airport, due to extra luggage i carried.. since i was not aware abt the cost of carrying extra luggage, i thought it will get accommodated with some request ....
    But next time i bought a scale to measure weight of my luggage at my home, calculated the extra money i may have to pay and Planned accordingly what was imp to be carried , beforehand .

Ofcourse all things do not move as planned and uncertainity always has to be dealt as it happens. It is your experience and wisdom that helps you take that call of the moment.

Now coming to RE : All links i have posted are towards taking action before you jump in well. So in any case they do not talk about what if you have jumped in well. As after you have jumped in , what could be worst possible scenario , is how i plan things so that i know if they happen , how to deal with them and not react to them..

All i have been saying, is by all means buy a house. Every one needs one house in his/ her lifetime. But when you go to buy, insist on asking for documents which are your right and which you must be aware of, since it is documents in relation to your property which you will have in lieu of heavy money you will be paying till the time you get possession. So at least make sure you have something in completion in lieu of physical house till such time you get into your house peacefully. THAT IS ALL.

Not having complete documents , can only land you in loss or agony or anger in case god forbids things turn out bad for some reason or the other..
    So just plan well, insist on copies of essential documents before you enter into sale/purchase. Else do not get into it. These issue shall otherwise create lot of daily tension, if things do not turn out as you anticipated in good faith. Make yourself aware by reading many posts on IREF and one of my threads "What is right? How to buy house in NCR". You can make checklist out of things given there..

I accept people those who are practical and street smart. That is call of the day. But not at the cost of doing wrong which may affect someone's personal life/ money.

There is no need to fight the system, no need to bribe provided adequate precautions are taken care of in time. Aur phir bhi kuch ho jaye, then you can blame destiny or bad luck :) .But planning in time and being aware of things will only prepare you to face the unforeseen bad, if it happens.

Paisa aap ka, decision aap ka.. I am only asking people to be careful and telling them how to be carefull and why to be careful before you invest your income , around which your life is revolving after all.

"Hopefully the last out of track , and out of topic post. Sorry " But kindly bear as i it is not aimed to spoil the thread but to tell people to start listing check list points becuase of reasons mentioned above and in many other posts.

All the best. Buy SAFE...

Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    How much unfairness you accept is again subjective. If you drill down, even the definition of unfairness is subjective, both have their side of the story. Sometime both has a very compelling story... or they know how to market!!
    CommentQuote
  • Clear Talkbhai, I fully appreciate your frustration. It is really painful to see a 70 year old person making rounds and rounds in hot sun for his pension, from one babu to another babu... and the situation is same everywhere. There are too many items those are sold above MRP with wildest explanation (excuse).

As you know, RE business in india is dominated by all the unwanted elements of sociaties and most of the things are "Chalta Hain" and "Aap chinta mat karo, hamare paas jugad hain".. So the common man mentality is just herds mentality.... follow the crowd... if loose, loose together!!

It is very frustrating so I would suggest you to go to Gangotri for 2 weeks and then return back with enough courage to bear the nonsence for some more time... when again fed up.. go to Kedarnath!!

One example I give to others, if you watch hindi action movies(10-20 years back there used to be so many of those)... at the end of the movie, only hero survives... rest of his companions, mother, father, sisters.. all dies.. So you never know you are the hero of the movie of just a co-star of hero!! and this is live show ..)
    Think about it!! ...

If your outbrust is like most of us, like the drawing room fighter .. watch TV, kill all the evils like Rambo, have dinner, close the TV and forget!! then carry on enjoying here!!
    CommentQuote
    Dear Zohaib

Link 1

Link 2

Taken as a Kiddish Joke....This is an internet forum and anyone can be anything he wants..whatever makes you happy.

If judging others, trying to show that you have always done the right thing, telling COMPLETE STRANGERS what they should do with their thinking, etc etc is your hobby..then all the best.

As if some starangers simple comments could "Haunt you"..."Cannot digest"..etc etc ...then all i can say is that You have no experience in Real Life...and you are showing it yourself

Whats Right for me may be Wrong for you and whats Right for you is Wrong for me....What i do is my business and what you plan in your is yours...for me you are no one and for you i am no one....

I have No comments for such Childish and Amusing Comments

Please REFRAIN from giving personal comments and judging people and stick to RE topics...

For others to even think about listening to you..kindly set REAL LIFE EXAMPLE and come up with something REAL AND PRACTICAL....not amusing, kiddish comments on how you are haunted and cannot digest how others think.

I have no other post for you..as you need to go out and see the Real world upclose...and come up with something Real...

File a PIL, RTI, FIR, make a group of people againt the builders....meet up with ministers, DM, to discuss your concerns, etc etc etc...and then come up with ur results

If you want i can get ur meeting fixed with DM Gautam Buddha Nagar ...but then again you wouldnt like it..as its using connections..isnt it ????

I am sure u are aware that this world is Result oriented...

All the Best
    CommentQuote
  • zohaib sent u one PM..pls check

Heres a confirmation of what this Countrys Law is all about.

There are hundreds of cases in consumer court against Parasvath...with Full agreements, etc etc etc...

Many projects stalled by Builder....who has left many home seekers high and dry...

Reason that was give : Builder didnt have enough to complete the projects

Now go through this:

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/2-000-ultra-luxury-apartments-to-rise-on-leased-loco-shed-site/710491/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra

Agree with you
    CommentQuote
  • MM, Great comment .

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Not to sound like a teacher:)

Be the change u want to see in the world.
    Change requires giving up a former perspective and adopting a new one. That demands energy and Commitment and a willingness to venture into the black hole of an uncertain future.There can be no progress except that we make better use of our own energy, personal initiative and ability

CommentQuote