Hi there,
I wanted to buy a house in Noida Ext region. Have narrowed down to two of the Amrapalis project La Resedentia (for 2110 Per sq ft all inclusive) and Amrapali Centurian Park (arnd 2500 per sq ft all inclusive in a low rise 4 floor).

Please advise which would be a better choice. Any drawbacks for these like graveyard, dumpyard, etc.
I was wondering why the project La resedentia not shown on Amrapalis ongoing project site.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • La Residentia

Hi,
    Even I am interested in La residentia.....Although the name is of Amrapali but one of the broker told me that the project will be built by gardenia group....None of Amrapali websites mentions about this project.....Ver much confusing....
    CommentQuote
  • La residentia

HI all,
    TOday i checked with amarpali guys.
    the price quoted to me is 1830/sqft all inclusive +25/sqft IFMS + 25000 Double Meter + PLC (30/sqft for road and 50/sqft for park)under corporate deal .:) Price seems to be good but i am not sure if this would be the best location as Patel Neo town is going to be constructed in the front area and this is on the back side area. Please suggest any other good plans if any at the same cost. mY Budget is 15-18 lacs. thanks

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • go through this thread before investing in any amrapali project http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/amrapali-village-indirapuram-c245130.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    go through this thread before investing in any amrapali project http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/amrapali-village-indirapuram-c245130.html

Alok, that link should serve as an eye opener to guys who r wanting to invest with this builder.
    :bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • anurag,
    ...I am not sure whether gardenia will work on La Residentia...
    regd the website...it took some time for Smart City to appear on www.amrapali.in website...so this will also take some time..

I have booked a flat in La Residentia..found location..layout to be good...and got it at 1980 psf in CLP (10th floor) + extras...

Its location is good in the sense that its on the right side of the first round about after Hindon...I didn't like the ones on the left coz they might suffer due to the dumping yard near crossing...also on the right some gud projects r coming...u also hve HCL's 70 something acre plot.. go further 5 kms..Amrapali is building its IT Park...

adirulz,
    Centurian Park is just in front of La Residentia...so location wise no difference... layout n pricing maybe the deciding factor for u...

I can post details of wats coming up around La Residentia site if u want...

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali has so many projects in Greater NOIDA extension - Leisure valley, Leisure Park, Golf City, Centurion, Le Residentia, Dream Valley and may be many more in future.
    If added together, they have purchased considerable land in Greater NOIDA. Even excavation has not started at their earlier projects like Leisure valley/ Park/ Golf City.
    And some projects in Noida... Princeley Estate & Silicon City etc. etc.

What are their plans ?
    Has somebody asks this question to Amrapali directly ?
    CommentQuote
  • very true...but they must be having something on their minds...one thing is sure we hve to be patient with their projects :)

I saw that some work has started at Golf Homes...Pan Oasis is full ON (patel n nirala are also the contributors)..Platinum n Zodiac is very much visible...and I truly wonder wat has happened in sectors 74-78...

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali

La Residencia would be better off if being executed by Amrapali than by Gardenia. Amrapali has a dozen projects, and progress in each one is better than Gardenia Golf city, which was launched 9 months back. And Garrdenia has only 3 projects, that too with 2 more partners!

I am not advocating Amrapali, but Gardenia is the WORST. Amrapail has its site office and sample flat ready for silicon city and excavation also started.

About NE, why not go with a good builder, Patel/Mahagun/Eros? 3 years later you will be much more likely to see your flat ready. The price diff of 200/sqft now would become >500/sqft then if Amrapali and Co fail to finish their projects.
    CommentQuote
  • La Residentia will be executed by Amrapali only...Gardenia's investment is just in the land....
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali La-Residentia.

hi everyone,
    i have bought a 880 sq ft in Amrapali's La Residentia, Noida Extention And have signed the agreement as well.
    Being very new in field of real estate have some queries which no other then another buyer can answer,
    all the agents gives their diplomatic answers, plz help :
    1) As i will be taking a loan of 12 lacks for this flat, so I'll have to pay some extra interest of 7 lakhs in another 3 years approx ,thus this flat will cost me 17 + 7 lakhs
    Will this flat be worth that much after 3 years ?
    2) Is there any procedure of getting back my 10% which i have already paid ?
    3) If at any point of time in this period before possession I want to get rid of the flat, How easy will it be to get my money back.
    4)have u heard about the international airport which is planned to be made in Greater Noida.

Help appreciated,
    Thnx in Advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mouzike
    hi everyone,
    i have bought a 880 sq ft in Amrapali's La Residentia, Noida Extention And have signed the agreement as well.
    Being very new in field of real estate have some queries which no other then another buyer can answer,
    all the agents gives their diplomatic answers, plz help :
    1) As i will be taking a loan of 12 lacks for this flat, so I'll have to pay some extra interest of 7 lakhs in another 3 years approx ,thus this flat will cost me 17 + 7 lakhs
    Will this flat be worth that much after 3 years ?
    I am not sure how you arrived 7 lakh for 3 years intrest but anyway price appreciation in NE will happen only after 5 years so I wld recomend you to hold min 5 years .NE mainly suitable for end user for affordable housing within great location.This is not for short term investors.
    2) Is there any procedure of getting back my 10% which i have already paid ?
    I think you need to check builderagreement you have signed. In normally NE all the builders deduct min 10% of sale price in case if you want cancel your booking.This s/b mentioned in Builder buyer agreement.
    3) If at any point of time in this period before possession I want to get rid of the flat, How easy will it be to get my money back.
    same as above
    4)have u heard about the international airport which is planned to be made in Greater Noida.
    This is only proposed and not yet appd by central govt. I do not think airport will be sanctioned before next year UP elections.

Help appreciated,
    Thnx in Advance

Pl.see my inserts in green font.
    Hope this will help you.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote