Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2852 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My observations are as under:

The floor plans are more or less similar to Lotus Panache, except for 1 BR unit which is not there in LP. The block of 1 BR units will be too crowded.

Atleast half of the flats are North facing, so not good from sunlight point of view.

The position regarding Parking and Club is not clear. These are just mentioned and no details given. There appear to be no separate charges for these, so expect only basic things in LZ.

Overall inclusive rate of 3175/- psf is good if dealer discount is in addition to this i.e. if the net rate is around 2975-3000.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    My observations are as under:

The floor plans are more or less similar to Lotus Panache, except for 1 BR unit which is not there in LP. The block of 1 BR units will be too crowded.

Atleast half of the flats are North facing, so not good from sunlight point of view.

The position regarding Parking and Club is not clear. These are just mentioned and no details given. There appear to be no separate charges for these, so expect only basic things in LG.

Overall inclusive rate of 3175/- psf is good if dealer discount is in addition to this i.e. if the net rate is around 2975-3000.

VK

I don't think no extra charges means very basic amenities : as most of the builders are launching all inclusive price now.

Even m scared of 1BHK appts as sasta flat is directly related to society quality, would be crowded for sure, but i still doubt why would ppl with less budget buy in premium projects whn they can go for bigger ones in same budget in small builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Could someone who has booked in LZ, indicate the rate at which bookings are being done and the possession time promised for first phase. How is the response to the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Could someone who has booked in LZ, indicate the rate at which bookings are being done and the possession time promised for first phase. How is the response to the project?

Well i spoke to IC, he is ready to give 1% discount, rest all is same as mentioned on the websites (3150 - 100(Inaug Disc) + 100(lease) + 25 (IFMS) - 1% of 3150(IC) ) for CLP

I guess the is too much for a soft launch project, location is better then 137 i feel, close to Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think there will be many takers of LZ at this rate. Moreover nothing is known about latest master plan of sector 168( to exactly know what lies in the vicinity). I don't think that it is better than sector 137 or even 143. Given a choice, I will always go for left side of the expressway. Moreover there are atleast 120 flat per acre in a plot of land with breadth that cannot accomodate more than two rows of flats, almost half of them north facing and only a few east-facing.

In sum, I don't see any advantage in LZ associated with 3C projects, particularly location. It may sell only if price is comparable to Logix Greens.
    CommentQuote
  • Too dense...too expensive and Not a great location..wioth no special features
    3C hasnt deliverd a single project, Its earlier projects were a steal becoz of their proce and location...even after delivery if they do 70% of what they promisd..the owners of those projects will be happy.....but in this case...they are simply MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES
    CommentQuote
  • totally agree with you. location matters a lot. no idea what 3C is thinking with this project. i think they want to get more money from idiots who will come after 3C name only and then increase discounts afterward.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    Too dense...too expensive and Not a great location..wioth no special features
    3C hasnt deliverd a single project, Its earlier projects were a steal becoz of their proce and location...even after delivery if they do 70% of what they promisd..the owners of those projects will be happy.....but in this case...they are simply MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    totally agree with you. location matters a lot. no idea what 3C is thinking with this project. i think they want to get more money from idiots who will come after 3C name only
    Alok, Well Said. Replace 3C with ATS..rest everything is true about so called reputed builders.totally agree with you. location matters a lot. no idea what 3C is thinking with this project. i think they want to get more money from idiots who will come after 3C name only
    Alok, Well Said. Replace 3C with ATS..rest everything is true about so called reputed builders.
    CommentQuote
  • what about club and other amenities ...
    nothing is certain ...
    Remember it needs to match LP specification to command this kind of price
    CommentQuote
  • friends...pls dont get carried away by clubs, wooden floorings, etc etc etc...and pls refrain from watching the shitty animations these jokers show you with birds tweeting in background.....its all useless if u have a very dense project in poor location and high loading...keeep it simple...
    CommentQuote
  • well said

Well said..Totally agree " MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES "..
    Why don't they concentrate on finishing some projects first....

Cheers,
    LP resident.:D
    Too dense...too expensive and Not a great location..wioth no special features
    CommentQuote
  • Unrealistic prices are bound to generate a poor response. I feel for those few who would still get trapped in the initial hysteria created by REAs with messages like prices set to revise soon etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trublu
    unrealistic prices are bound to generate a poor response. I feel for those few who would still get trapped in the initial hysteria created by reas with messages like prices set to revise soon etc.

revise can also mean..."reducing":)
    CommentQuote
  • In case if the project does not pick up,
    then 3c might be forced to increase the goodies ,
    I am sure they will not reduce the price ...as that would be a big dent in their image ...
    revise can also mean..."reducing":)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    In case if the project does not pick up,
    then 3c might be forced to increase the goodies ,
    I am sure they will not reduce the price ...as that would be a big dent in their image ...

Rightly said. That's a tried and tested strategy too! I wonder why people end up buying a house if they are offered an A/C or a Car. Any1 remember Jaypee giving away BMWs few years ago?
    CommentQuote