Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Vicky , Thats not the true picture , simply dividing the sector boundaries will not help ...
    I guess the more important factor to consider should be traffic density ...
    As all the traffic which goes to NEPZ follows the road in front of LP ....
    Things may become chaotic in case if other route(read better) is not discovered by the NEPZ traffic ...

Actually lots of things are hard to predict as of now ...
    We don't know the exact traffic patterns , which will emerge in future and the new bottle neck which will get created in the system ....

Valid point. Also now that I think of it - the sector road from e-way to 110 will also be used (is already being used) by 93A/B residents also. That way you would have around 10K flats using the same sector roads which is around the same as no. of flats planned in Sec 137. But then again Sec 137 also has industrial planned all the way upto FNG boundaries. You are right about future traffic patterns being unpredictable.

I saw hosiery park etc in NA master plan beyong 137. Is NA planning factories in that purple shaded area ? I always thought will be IT industry. Any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Valid point. Also now that I think of it - the sector road from e-way to 110 will also be used (is already being used) by 93A/B residents also. That way you would have around 10K flats using the same sector roads which is around the same as no. of flats planned in Sec 137. But then again Sec 137 also has industrial planned all the way upto FNG boundaries. You are right about future traffic patterns being unpredictable.

I saw hosiery park etc in NA master plan beyong 137. Is NA planning factories in that purple shaded area ? I always thought will be IT industry. Any idea?B]QUOTE]

Kahan se laayenge IT industry? :D j/k. But the hosiery complex is already there in existence and many units are functional there.. oppposite NEPZ. That area has been in existence for quite some time.B]QUOTE]

Kahan se laayenge IT industry? :D j/k. But the hosiery complex is already there in existence and many units are functional there.. oppposite NEPZ. That area has been in existence for quite some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually, we are all talking about creating better infrastructure. But infrastructure development certainly has its own limitations. The root problem to huge traffic is population burst in regions like NCR. There are only two ways to control it:

1) Control rise in population.
    2) Develop smaller cities, so that people can work in their own city rather than coming to NCR, Mumbai etc.

But both these point certainly should never be misunderstood. They should continue developing NCR etc. as well alongwith smaller cities. What the hell government is doing to develop smaller towns and cities. NOTHING.

The only way government has to control population is decontrol inflation and that is what they are doing :bab (59):

Originally Posted by capreal26
    Originally Posted by onlyvicky

I saw hosiery park etc in NA master plan beyong 137. Is NA planning factories in that purple shaded area ? I always thought will be IT industry. Any idea?B]QUOTE]

Kahan se laayenge IT industry? :D j/k. But the hosiery complex is already there in existence and many units are functional there.. oppposite NEPZ. That area has been in existence for quite some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey everyone,

I am a new member to this forum and constantly following the thread as interested in investing in 3C. But you guyz really brought up some real good points and now i am looking for more options.

However, One thing I would like to add here about the master plan. Do you really think that we can believe on that. 3 days back they had master plan 2021 where 168 sector was shown as water body. (Someone was true in mentioning that a STP would be there) but now, they have changed it to medium density residential + transportation in 2031. So, I am not going to belive them at all. It seems that they are changing their master plan based on to whom they are selling the land. Tomorrow you may see another change for 168 as commercial instead of transportation if they get good money for that land.

Another note to mention about the metro route they have planned. Its good to see that atleast they have plan but it can't be finalized until unless DMRC has it in their master plan.

:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Go for LP in case if ur interested in 3C
    Originally Posted by amalhotra
    Hey everyone,

I am a new member to this forum and constantly following the thread as interested in investing in 3C. But you guyz really brought up some real good points and now i am looking for more options.

However, One thing I would like to add here about the master plan. Do you really think that we can believe on that. 3 days back they had master plan 2021 where 168 sector was shown as water body. (Someone was true in mentioning that a STP would be there) but now, they have changed it to medium density residential + transportation in 2031. So, I am not going to belive them at all. It seems that they are changing their master plan based on to whom they are selling the land. Tomorrow you may see another change for 168 as commercial instead of transportation if they get good money for that land.

Another note to mention about the metro route they have planned. Its good to see that atleast they have plan but it can't be finalized until unless DMRC has it in their master plan.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amalhotra
    Hey everyone,

Just look at "Noida Calling" ads archived on NA website for GHP allotments in Sec 143 etc. They clearly mention allotment subject to change of land use. So what NA does it, advertises -> sells -> and changes land use (if sold). If not the entire process will restart with a different proposed land use. Even 143 was supposed to SEZ but its residential now. Hence master plan cannot be trusted at all - take it on best guess basis of what babus are thinking will be sold to who and at what price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Go for LP in case if ur interested in 3C

LP is a good deal any day provided you get good inventory
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt that LP is a gr8 option but I think, its on premium now for 2bhk. And already few installments has gone and in that case I need to pay the total lump sum amount. So, that was the reason I was looking towards zing but now ... thinking again
    CommentQuote
  • Contact couple of brokers (don't want to name any) and also 3C office. You will get to know unsold or canceled inventory at original price. Yeah, if you don't come across any suitable location in say 3-4 weeks, then you can look for resale option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Contact couple of brokers (don't want to name any) and also 3C office. You will get to know unsold or canceled inventory at original price. Yeah, if you don't come across any suitable location in say 3-4 weeks, then you can look for resale option.

i tried that, all available options were above 20+ floors and all non-prefered location.

Though managed to get one cancellation unit and old price. but 3C said only 3200 is acceptable.
    CommentQuote
  • sounds familiar. during my booking , I waited for 4 days and got bumped from 10th floor to 17th. only top 2-3 floors were available in rest of the towers.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    i tried that, all available options were above 20+ floors and all non-prefered location.

Though managed to get one cancellation unit and old price. but 3C said only 3200 is acceptable.
    CommentQuote
  • I am still trying to explore zing location..and trying to understand why master plan 2021 says sector 168 as railway station and master plan 2031 says 168 as transportation. Although its hard to belive on the master plans but I've heard that a railway station is coming in g. noida from other sources and this is what got:

There is a RS named boraki near to G. Noida and in future it may be full fledged RS of G.Noida..So, anyone aware where this Boraki exist ? Is it behind the 168 ?

And if this RS is really close to 168 and then rate will rise in 168 due to its connectivity and also we've heard metro will come in 137 in future which is just close to 168.
    And no doubt 168 has to major plus point to be on the e way.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-line-for-upgrade-greater-noida-village-t/567116/

And they may be coming with the Inland Container Depot close to that. N

http://www.greaternoidaauthority.in/connectivity
    CommentQuote
  • RS is there in both the master plans. Railway station wont make ur sector good, its not a good thing to have RS in your vicinity. No one can understand that better thn me, i live in nizamuddin now :( (forget about price rise, ur society close to RS would be a cheaper society due to crowd all over)

But again no one knows if RS would really come, no need and its not like metro and highway tht u can build it anywhere.

I am still trying to explore zing location..and trying to understand why master plan 2021 says sector 168 as railway station and master plan 2031 says 168 as transportation. Although its hard to belive on the master plans but I've heard that a railway station is coming in g. noida from other sources and this is what got:

There is a RS named boraki near to G. Noida and in future it may be full fledged RS of G.Noida..So, anyone aware where this Boraki exist ? Is it behind the 168 ?

And if this RS is really close to 168 and then rate will rise in 168 due to its connectivity and also we've heard metro will come in 137 in future which is just close to 168.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-line-for-upgrade-greater-noida-village-t/567116/

CommentQuote
  • I was incorrect. Boraki is on the other way not near 168
    CommentQuote
  • Boraki is 6 kms from Pari chowk. Take left on Pari chowk, then take first right from the rotary, pass alfa commercial belt, pass wipro, keep going for another 2-3 kms before you hit Boraki, Ansal Megapolis and HCL University.

I am still trying to explore zing location..and trying to understand why master plan 2021 says sector 168 as railway station and master plan 2031 says 168 as transportation. Although its hard to belive on the master plans but I've heard that a railway station is coming in g. noida from other sources and this is what got:

CommentQuote