Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have flat in tower 6. So far i have paid all installments without Loan till 14th floor roof completion. But now exhausted with money and need loan.

can anyone please suggest who is the best Bank to take loan for Lotus zing. I got the list of banks providing loan on Zing through 3C. However unable to understand which bank i should choose on the basis of least interest rate. I am looking for loan of max 20 lacs.

Please suggest ASAP. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Home Loan

Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    Hi,

I have flat in tower 6. So far i have paid all installments without Loan till 14th floor roof completion. But now exhausted with money and need loan.

can anyone please suggest who is the best Bank to take loan for Lotus zing. I got the list of banks providing loan on Zing through 3C. However unable to understand which bank i should choose on the basis of least interest rate. I am looking for loan of max 20 lacs.

Please suggest ASAP. thanks

HDFC Bank
    CommentQuote
  • For Sale

Hi Friends

I am selling my unit on tower 12A , 12th Floor, size 1335
    Please share if any end user interested...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends.
    Visited the site of lotus zing today.site report is as follows
    Hectic activity is going on in all the towers.
    Tower no 1 and 16 may complete structure by the march end.
    most of the towers are 16th story +
    The pace of construction is a minimum of two floors per month.
    with this speed we may start getting possession by april 2014.
    The towers from no 1 to no 8 are at an advantage, as these towers are open from both side.On the back side of above towers ,there is a road and on the other side of road there are only low hight buldings.Where as in towers from 9 to tower 16 the back side is again crowded by high rise buildings of palm and paras.

wish the so called "THE GURU "(do not know if he is even "chela") should have visited the site before making any observation.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Mar 2013 updates

March updates are available now

Lotus Zing - Project Updates
    CommentQuote
  • rental value

I have flat at in tower 15 at 6th floor. When should I take it that builder will deliver?? Also at that time how much rent should I expect?? are there any hopes of leasing. If yes why not few of us join together and get a good bargain on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy007in
    I have flat at in tower 15 at 6th floor. When should I take it that builder will deliver?? Also at that time how much rent should I expect?? are there any hopes of leasing. If yes why not few of us join together and get a good bargain on this.

Minimum time for poss is two year or say 2015 for phase1 by seing there speed after structure in lb and LP.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a 1335 sq ft flat in LZ. prefer Tower 3, higher floor. If someone is interested in selling, please pm or email me at a_scorpion yahoo com com com
    CommentQuote
  • How much payment has gone?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for buying a property in Lotus Zing- Please suggest which tower is good and approx how much payment has gone ?
    CommentQuote
  • I want to sale my 915 sq ft unit in Tower 8 20th floor. Pls call me at 987 3434 788 if any body is interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin011
    i am looking for buying a property in lotus zing- please suggest which tower is good and approx how much payment has gone ?

pl see my noting a few page back about the tower location.
    for second query -about 70 % has been paid.
    CommentQuote
  • How much are you expecting (all inclusive). What was login price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 1-8 are good in zing. since on other side towers other project are just beside.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am new to this forum. Want to invest in LZ (1415 Sq Ft). Want to know what would be the rental value of 3BHK post 2014 June when it will be ready for possession. I visited LB last week and Broker told me that rental value of 3BHK at LB is in between 18K - 25K.

Please advice.
    CommentQuote