Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • details required

pl send me the details of ur 575sq ft unit.

login price, ur asking price and amount paid to company
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to buy a 915 sf unit urgently. Any sellers? please let me know the login price, tower/unit and the asking price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, I am looking to buy 3bhk midddle floors in zing, any idea on AI rates?
    CommentQuote
  • 5000-5200 A.I rate
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise LZ is having any kind of advantage over LP? As Sector 168 is surrounded by SEZ and and lots of IT companies are already operational in near by locality.

Please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please join this group. We are panning to get together to agitate against builders if they continue there plans with hand in gloves with NA.

https://www(dot)facebook(dot)com/groups/noida.buyers/

Our aim is to fight against the issues which affect the end users of all the projects alike. To name a few,
    1) increasing number of towers or floors later in the project
    2) increasing super area in between or at the time of possession
    3) cancellation of project after holding the money for a long time

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/54282-noida-flats-buyers-welfare-association-nfbwa-fight-for-your-rights?t=55860
    CommentQuote
  • I am new to this forum and want to buy a 2 BHK (not for investment purpose).

Could you please let me know what is the current price (all inclusive) in LP.

Thanks,
    Ankur
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise LZ is having any kind of advantage over LP? As Sector 168 is surrounded by SEZ and and lots of IT companies are already operational in near by locality.

Please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hellofriends
    Location wise LZ is having any kind of advantage over LP? As Sector 168 is surrounded by SEZ and and lots of IT companies are already operational in near by locality.

Please share your views.

pl see my posting no 1497 a few pages back
    CommentQuote
  • looking for a 915 apartment in middle floors any seller?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anknai
    I am new to this forum and want to buy a 2 BHK (not for investment purpose).

Thanks,
    Ankur

price quoted to me in resale was 4750? i dont know how far this is true
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that resale price of small unit is lesser than comparison to bigger one like 1415 Sqft or 1600 Sqft. You can manage 2 BHK 915 Sqft around 4700 easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anknai
    I am new to this forum and want to buy a 2 BHK (not for investment purpose).

Thanks,
    Ankur

yesterday I gone through an attractive offer on lotus zing flats by
    omsaiglobal on a blog (I think)as:

Lotus Zing - Premium Ground Floor options in 575/ 1335/ 1415sq ft Rs.5000/- BSP - call now for attractive offers - xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Price details are available on their site.

may be it helps you in buying your apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manyasharma
    yesterday I gone through an attractive offer on lotus zing flats by
    omsaiglobal on a blog (I think)as:

Lotus Zing - Premium Ground Floor options in 575/ 1335/ 1415sq ft Rs.5000/- BSP - call now for attractive offers - xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Price details are available on their site.

referrence blog is here at http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14657352-lotus-zing-a-perfect-amalgamation-attractive-offers

may be it helps you in buying your apartment.

Moderator should ban this ID. This person is a broker pretending to be a buyer, but promoting this brokerage company always.
    CommentQuote
  • Want to sale my 2 bhk in tower 14, 20th floor (LZ), anyone interested can send me a private message.
    CommentQuote