Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Planning to sell my unit in LZ...tower 4, 1415, 25th floor...anyone interested can let me knw...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Project updates available Lotus Zing - Project Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy 2bhk or 3 bhk... ashish parikrama can u guys kindly pm me with details... regards
    CommentQuote
  • Svapour...not able to PM you...can you PM me your contact details so I can get in touch with you. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Almost finalized deal (resale) - Tower 3 (Floor 3) at 5k......just for investment purpose and hoping to get some good returns.....rest only experts know what will happen..........

Not sure good or bad but will definitely appreciate your opinions.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Should be min. 6k at possession next year...

P.S. I hold a unit so may be biased !

Originally Posted by Findestate
    Almost finalized deal (resale) - Tower 3 (Floor 3) at 5k......just for investment purpose and hoping to get some good returns.....rest only experts know what will happen..........

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate
    Almost finalized deal (resale) - Tower 3 (Floor 3) at 5k......just for investment purpose and hoping to get some good returns.....rest only experts know what will happen..........

Thanks.

see what many people say is mostly true..noida expressway will see a huge inventory in next two years and a possible slow down if not depriciation...more for investment u shuld hv gone to gurgaon bhiwadi neemrana and smthing like these places..if its not a bad decision its not a very good decision either
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate

Thanks.

5k is costly IMHO. Sec 137 has many options around 4500. And 3C brand value has taken a hit.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • So Amrapali brand value has taken a High???? :)

I think it's good investment and with max returns in future compared to any other builder. location is ver good with high rental returns prospects.

No other builder in sec 137 can compete with 3C on speed, delivery and quality. If you have one, mention it clearly. Don't put general comments.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    5k is costly IMHO. Sec 137 has many options around 4500. And 3C brand value has taken a hit.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, builders are coming up with many new offers to lure investors. This shows the sign of reducing demand and falling prices. Deals in fresh inventory is available from 4300 to 4700 in sectors like 7X and expressway in Noida and throughout NCR. Check the below image and check the details on internet
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    So Amrapali brand value has taken a High???? :)

I think it's good investment and with max returns in future compared to any other builder. location is ver good with high rental returns prospects.

No other builder in sec 137 can compete with 3C on speed, delivery and quality. If you have one, mention it clearly. Don't put general comments.

How does Amrapali come in the picture? Is it even present in this area?

You wrote 3 aspects that make 3C the best

1. Speed: LZ was launched before 2 years and 9 months. Today not even a single tower is structure complete.

2. Delivery: LP ph 1 is delayed by more than a year. Similar dalays in LB as well. Worst part is that delay occurs AFTER the structure is complete. Many buyers have paid 90/95% payment 2 years back, and are still waiting for possession.

3. Quality: Yes, quality is LB has ben good so far, inclding the club.

In sec 137,

LBC is in more advanced stage, but with big delays. Still in all probability will start possession much before LZ. Quality reported by buyers is good. Project layout is excellent. Loading is among the lowest in Noida. And prices are lower than LZ.

Paras is almost RTM. But average quality.

Gulshan is known for quality. Speed is also decent. No idea abt price.

Purvanchal quality would be good. speed also decent. But pricey.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    How does Amrapali come in the picture? Is it even present in this area?

You wrote 3 aspects that make 3C the best

1. Speed: LZ was launched before 2 years and 9 months. Today not even a single tower is structure complete.

2. Delivery: LP ph 1 is delayed by more than a year. Similar dalays in LB as well. Worst part is that delay occurs AFTER the structure is complete. Many buyers have paid 90/95% payment 2 years back, and are still waiting for possession.

3. Quality: Yes, quality is LB has ben good so far, inclding the club.

In sec 137,

LBC is in more advanced stage, but with big delays. Still in all probability will start possession much before LZ. Quality reported by buyers is good. Project layout is excellent. Loading is among the lowest in Noida. And prices are lower than LZ.

Paras is almost RTM. But average quality.

Gulshan is known for quality. Speed is also decent. No idea abt price.

Purvanchal quality would be good. speed also decent. But pricey.

Bhai

Super structure of 2 towers of LZ is complete and exterior fishing has started also. rest of the towers area also at advance stage.
    It has best location in that area and also Green building.

resale rate has been comparatively high from day one.
    CommentQuote
  • Location is outstanding no doubt. and it has minimum additional charges, so if one compares all incl. Rates, they are very competitive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

Super structure of 2 towers of LZ is complete and exterior fishing has started also. rest of the towers area also at advance stage.
    It has best location in that area and also Green building.

resale rate has been comparatively high from day one.

I saw project updates on official website, no tower looked brickwork complete.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I saw project updates on official website, no tower looked brickwork complete.

- tapatalk free

I am confirmed . Those 2 towers are on expressway side.

believe me or not, your choice.
    CommentQuote