Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I see these two towers everyday, wrapped in green sheets, plaster work has started but no internal work. In LP they finished internal work first and then exterior.

Anyways, it's still atleast 1 year away from being ready. Add to that minimum 20% area to be delivered. I hope these two towers fulfill that.

Location is good but 137 would be more convenient in short term, no easy access from 168 to 137. Expect good amenities to be in 137. That tiny underpass will chock soon.

Originally Posted by cookie
    I am confirmed . Those 2 towers are on expressway side.

believe me or not, your choice.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, location is excellent. Yes, from outside, it appears 2 or 3 towers are structurally complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I see these two towers everyday, wrapped in green sheets, plaster work has started but no internal work. In LP they finished internal work first and then exterior.

Anyways, it's still atleast 1 year away from being ready. Add to that minimum 20% area to be delivered. I hope these two towers fulfill that.

Location is good but 137 would be more convenient in short term, no easy access from 168 to 137. Expect good amenities to be in 137. That tiny underpass will chock soon.

I am not comparing. I just replied to someone's post. LP is not in time either.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I saw project updates on official website, no tower looked brickwork complete.

- tapatalk free

Bhai

For you what you didn't find on 3C website. :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am confirmed . Those 2 towers are on expressway side.

believe me or not, your choice.

Not that I don't trust you. I just wrote the reason why I said that no tower is structure complete. Still, you would agree that this project can not be acclaimed for speed. Average at best.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Not that I don't trust you. I just wrote the reason why I said that no tower is structure complete. Still, you would agree that this project can not be acclaimed for speed. Average at best.

- tapatalk free

Dude

I just tried to update you. nothing else.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it all started with queries from a new buyer who bought in LZ. Crux is decision was wise and rewards will be reaped in another year or so. See brand value and perception plays a big role and that will remain with 3C for a long time, like DLF in Gurgaon.

With Delhi One and other 3C commercials, brand value of 3C will see a huge jump in future, reaping fruits for 3C buyers.

Rest trust in god, for everything else we need data, which is in favour of 3C. :)

QUOTE=cookie;892125]Dude

I just tried to update you. nothing else.
    CommentQuote
  • what would be the fresh sale price and resale price for a studio apartment in lotus zing?
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 BSP fresh from 3C in CLP & 5000 in DP plan.
    575 sq ft size
    CommentQuote
  • Which floor inventory they have in fresh ?
    CommentQuote
  • all studios sold out , nothing available in fresh in studios.

so only resale price matters
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price for 1 , 2 bhk ? not broker quoted but actual known deal in past 1 month ??
    CommentQuote
  • I got an offer for top floor studio last week directly from builder. Infact , there is fresh inventory 4 almost every project including 300 & PEAK.
    May b cancellation units etc.
    CommentQuote
  • What is actual resale rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • 4600-4900 varies from size.
    CommentQuote