Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Project was launched in Oct 2010. Will take minimum 2 years.

Tower on the rear side will be delayed further. I am holding some information with me for sometime. Will share it the moment i have evidence to prove it.

Will be shared soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Let's see Bro.
    I just shared my observation as an onlooker. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Amit Bhai

I am not expert, if there is technical issue, work should have been stalled, not just slow.
    Also, in sector-168 Zing has shown fast pace comparing other projects.

Btw me expert neither, just the username selected in school time.
    CommentQuote
    Let's see Bro.
    I just shared my observation as an onlooker. :)

I know buddy, my post was for all the buyers not specific to you.

Just that front towers are being rushed by 3C to cover up tower that are legging behind.
    CommentQuote
    Have a look from the e-way only. Tower at the other end of eway are not even half way done in last 3 years.

Progress on those towers has been slow due to some technical issues.

amit..for which tower you are referring here..except tower 11,12A,14 which they have launched later..all towers const is approaching to top floor..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    amit..for which tower you are referring here..except tower 11,12A,14 which they have launched later..all towers const is approaching to top floor..

i agree with him.
    1.most of the towers are at the topfloor stage.
    2.the first completion due this months is for tower 8 ,the last tower on the left hand side if you are facing ZING at the EW.(this was basically scheduled to have been completed in 33 months againest all other in 39 months.)
    3. 3-C is still posting at there website the latest pictures of all towers in the first week of every months.

however kharbuje ko dekh kar other kharbuja bhi rang badalta hai.aur yahi hal ab 3-c ka bhi hai.
    amit has batter experience in this regards
    parkland
    [
    CommentQuote
  • My next question, what is builder's plan to utilize GREEN FAR in this project.

Ye he toh kisi ki bhi sage nai and jagah bhi nikaal lenge.

So, question is where would this be used.

FYI: builder can't increase floors on basis of green FAR, it has to be new construction.
    CommentQuote
    My next question, what is builder's plan to utilize GREEN FAR in this project.

FYI: builder can't increase floors on basis of green FAR, it has to be new construction.

Builder has already increased the number of floors.. its part of green FAR or not, I don't know
    CommentQuote
  • It can not be part of green FAR. If builder says so, he is fooling people.

This is from NA's books.

(14) The applicant who shall construct Green Building on a plot of 5000 sq mtrs and above
    for any use may be allowed an additional FAR of 5% of the permissible/ availed FAR
    (excluding additional 15% of prescribed FAR for services), free of cost, provided that the
    applicant fulfils the following conditions:-
    (i) The Building is completed and rated by Leadership in Energy and
    Environmental Design Leadership in energy and Environmetal Design as
    ‘Gold or Platinum’.
    (ii) The Building is recommended by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency
    Government of India for the provision of energy efficiency.
    (iii) The Building has been completed fulfilling the parking and landscaping
    norms of the prevailing regulations.
    (iv) The applicant has made sufficient provisions for using the additional FAR.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Builder has already increased the number of floors.. its part of green FAR or not, I don't know
    CommentQuote
    It can not be part of green FAR. If builder says so, he is fooling people.

This is from NA's books.

(14) The applicant who shall construct Green Building on a plot of 5000 sq mtrs and above
    for any use may be allowed an additional FAR of 5% of the permissible/ availed FAR
    (excluding additional 15% of prescribed FAR for services), free of cost, provided that the
    applicant fulfils the following conditions:-
    (i) The Building is completed and rated by Leadership in Energy and
    Environmental Design Leadership in energy and Environmetal Design as
    ‘Gold or Platinum’.
    (ii) The Building is recommended by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency
    Government of India for the provision of energy efficiency.
    (iii) The Building has been completed fulfilling the parking and landscaping
    norms of the prevailing regulations.
    (iv) The applicant has made sufficient provisions for using the additional FAR.

Is 3C Zing green building?
    CommentQuote
    Is 3C Zing green building?

Builder is claiming it is on website.

For great NA, just subscription to LEED suffice to be a green builder.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • True, construction on Tower: 8,9 are at top floor.
    Green building?? Website pe likh dene se NA additional 5% FAR gift kar rahi hai kya?? whts the source of news that 3c has got this gift for Zing.

In panache, talks for additional towers are cooked by AmitExpert, wheres the official annoucement? Whts the source?? We have been listening this from months now..

In Zing, if floors cant be increased, theres no space to construct a new tower too.
    CommentQuote
  • Really I cooked the news, come on buddy. Do I have to show you the approved layout plans and RTI replies and the whole corruption going on with proof?

Let's talk some sense here.

Yes buddy, website pe likhne se NA gift kar rahi he. If you apply for LEED ( I have application form that 3C submitted to NA) you will be approved GREEN FAR at 5%.

3C's plan were to construct it beforehand as they were under the impression that no one would bother.

Well, i asked investors of Zing to find out if they have got additional FAR or not. 3C would not come to you and tell you that they have got.

In panache also, there is no space. The guest house is a tiny place for tower. Leave it to builder where he might have planned it.

I am not even claiming that Zing has got it, but it would be worth to find out on time if it does.

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    True, construction on Tower: 8,9 are at top floor.
    Green building?? Website pe likh dene se NA additional 5% FAR gift kar rahi hai kya?? whts the source of news that 3c has got this gift for Zing.

In panache, talks for additional towers are cooked by AmitExpert, wheres the official annoucement? Whts the source?? We have been listening this from months now..

In Zing, if floors cant be increased, theres no space to construct a new tower too.
    CommentQuote
    My next question, what is builder's plan to utilize GREEN FAR in this project.

they might have accommodated green FAR in initial plan..as far as new tower concerned, there is no place for that and no plan as well..
    CommentQuote
    Really I cooked the news, come on buddy. Do I have to show you the approved layout plans and RTI replies and the whole corruption going on with proof?

Let's talk some sense here.

Yes buddy, website pe likhne se NA gift kar rahi he. If you apply for LEED ( I have application form that 3C submitted to NA) you will be approved GREEN FAR at 5%.

3C's plan were to construct it beforehand as they were under the impression that no one would bother.

Well, i asked investors of Zing to find out if they have got additional FAR or not. 3C would not come to you and tell you that they have got.

In panache also, there is no space. The guest house is a tiny place for tower. Leave it to builder where he might have planned it.

I am not even claiming that Zing has got it, but it would be worth to find out on time if it does.

Amit, i understand you have your own limitations & may be following what your legal advisors have suggested you what to share and how much to share in open forum.

Like in case of Zing you mentioned you have some leaked information about technical issues on tower 8, but you keep it with you and would like to share at some time in future? sorry but public needs proof... specially when there is no one from the Team 3c on this forum to counterattack your statements and its been months with no official announcement forget the real construction.

And builder raton rat toh naya tower khada nia kar dega.. jab karega toh public ki ankhein khulengi nd your movement against 3c will only get strenghten.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this a good buy at around 5000 All inclusive ?

What price to expect at possession ?

=Unidentified;986157]True, construction on Tower: 8,9 are at top floor.

CommentQuote