Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Is this a good buy at around 5000 All inclusive ?

What price to expect at possession ?

=Unidentified;986157]True, construction on Tower: 8,9 are at top floor.
    Green building?? Website pe likh dene se NA additional 5% FAR gift kar rahi hai kya?? whts the source of news that 3c has got this gift for Zing.

In panache, talks for additional towers are cooked by AmitExpert, wheres the official annoucement? Whts the source?? We have been listening this from months now..

In Zing, if floors cant be increased, theres no space to construct a new tower too.

Yes 5k AI is good rate..if everything is as per yr choice ..go for it

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4

Yes 5k AI is good rate..if everything is as per yr choice ..go for it

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Can we try to be practical here.

First tower would be launched, booked and construction starts. Bu this stage there will be buyers/contractors involved and it would too difficult for courts too not to consider buyers interest.

I did not mean tower 8 of zing, i said tower on the rear side.

You still don't want to believe this ? do you think builder got layout plan revised just to have fun. Had there been even a single clarifications from 3C.

Tower was to be launched around diwali and construction would have started in illegal way. Thank some of the buyers who made it impossible for builder to do that.

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Amit, i understand you have your own limitations & may be following what your legal advisors have suggested you what to share and how much to share in open forum.

Like in case of Zing you mentioned you have some leaked information about technical issues on tower 8, but you keep it with you and would like to share at some time in future? sorry but public needs proof... specially when there is no one from the Team 3c on this forum to counterattack your statements and its been months with no official announcement forget the real construction.

And builder raton rat toh naya tower khada nia kar dega.. jab karega toh public ki ankhein khulengi nd your movement against 3c will only get strenghten.
    CommentQuote
  • @amitexpert, i appreciate your concerns if genuine. I feel there are enough spaces available to launch something if desired, e.g., behind Tower 1, between Tower 3 & 6, Behind Tower 8, Between Tower 8 & 9 etc. But the point is y cant u share here d info or docs that u hav? It will only strengthen your point. I m very close to finalizing a deal in Zing and would be interested in knowing anything that can affect me and other perspective buyer and current holders in zing. Come one... lets b fair in our claims...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Is this a good buy at around 5000 All inclusive ?

What price to expect at possession ?

5000 All inclusive. Which Tower and which Floor r u getting? And what all do u include in All inclusive here?
    CommentQuote
  • May be you are right and if it is, i applaud your efforts in buyer's interest.
    My point was, though you are bashing 3c from months now, builder is still clean in official books on this new tower point.
    In our judicial system, theres no punishment to think crime and theres no hearing for that.
    On what basis you have stopped builder from launching the new tower, do you think builder care if you are defaming him on public forums/FB and that too without any proof.

Agar builder ko apni reputation ki fikar hogi.. toh tab kahan jayegi ye reputation when official announcement will be made on new tower. The moment tower gets launched, we still can move court and take stay on its further bookings/construction, illegal way mein construction karne se our case will only strengthen.

The proofs you are talking about i dont know how they are entertained if builder has never made an official annoucement. What if i question on the credibility of those proofs??

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Can we try to be practical here.

First tower would be launched, booked and construction starts. Bu this stage there will be buyers/contractors involved and it would too difficult for courts too not to consider buyers interest.

I did not mean tower 8 of zing, i said tower on the rear side.

You still don't want to believe this ? do you think builder got layout plan revised just to have fun. Had there been even a single clarifications from 3C.

Tower was to be launched around diwali and construction would have started in illegal way. Thank some of the buyers who made it impossible for builder to do that.
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Builder is not clean in his book. Just by claiming to be clean he can't be.
    2) There was foolproof plan to violet all the laws and regulation and launch new tower. Trust my words on this. EVery channel partner they have had this and it was coming in marlet. This is where i picked it from.
    3) You have still not got one point, builder is not thinking of building a tower. He has planned it, got all layout plans modified in collusion with NA. Have i told you i have sanction letter and all other official certified document.
    4) Well, i am not defaming him. He is the one who choose this path. If they had no plan at all, a public statement would have saved their image. Not many builder do such unethical things. And negativity is not just the tower. Infact its not negativity, its reality. Difficult for those to digest who are still dreaming 3C is best. Wait for some time and see how hard they are going to be banged in GGN.

Now coming to proofs, let court decide if they can be entertained. These are certified copies of violation of every possible buyers rights.

If you suggest we should have done this when tower is launched, we would not have enough time. With what plea you would have gone to courts. It took 2-3 months to get these documents out. NA and builder are trying their best not to provide documents.

To end, its better to take up legal things in this country the moment you know it. NA has already done some cover up. I feel sorry for them, they himself doesn't know the things the are covering up are already with us through other sources.

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    May be you are right and if it is, i applaud your efforts in buyer's interest.
    My point was, though you are bashing 3c from months now, builder is still clean in official books on this new tower point.
    In our judicial system, theres no punishment to think crime and theres no hearing for that.
    On what basis you have stopped builder from launching the new tower, do you think builder care if you are defaming him on public forums/FB and that too without any proof.

Agar builder ko apni reputation ki fikar hogi.. toh tab kahan jayegi ye reputation when official announcement will be made on new tower. The moment tower gets launched, we still can move court and take stay on its further bookings/construction, illegal way mein construction karne se our case will only strengthen.

The proofs you are talking about i dont know how they are entertained if builder has never made an official annoucement. What if i question on the credibility of those proofs??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    1) Builder is not clean in his book. Just by claiming to be clean he can't be.
    2) There was foolproof plan to violet all the laws and regulation and launch new tower. Trust my words on this. EVery channel partner they have had this and it was coming in marlet. This is where i picked it from.
    3) You have still not got one point, builder is not thinking of building a tower. He has planned it, got all layout plans modified in collusion with NA. Have i told you i have sanction letter and all other official certified document.
    4) Well, i am not defaming him. He is the one who choose this path. If they had no plan at all, a public statement would have saved their image. Not many builder do such unethical things. And negativity is not just the tower. Infact its not negativity, its reality. Difficult for those to digest who are still dreaming 3C is best. Wait for some time and see how hard they are going to be banged in GGN.

Now coming to proofs, let court decide if they can be entertained. These are certified copies of violation of every possible buyers rights.

If you suggest we should have done this when tower is launched, we would not have enough time. With what plea you would have gone to courts. It took 2-3 months to get these documents out. NA and builder are trying their best not to provide documents.

To end, its better to take up legal things in this country the moment you know it. NA has already done some cover up. I feel sorry for them, they himself doesn't know the things the are covering up are already with us through other sources.

Well if u hav documents to support your claims, why cant u share here? It will only add more people in the fight. Any problem in that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    5000 All inclusive. Which Tower and which Floor r u getting? And what all do u include in All inclusive here?

For vshinde98 --> I am also looking for something in LZ and trying to get a sense of what price is ruling the market. Your quick response would be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    For vshinde98 --> I am also looking for something in LZ and trying to get a sense of what price is ruling the market. Your quick response would be highly appreciated.

What kind of rates r u getting? I am getting offers of BSP from 4900 (middle towers high Floors) to 5400 (initial towers lower floors).
    CommentQuote
    Well if u hav documents to support your claims, why cant u share here? It will only add more people in the fight. Any problem in that?

It seems my message of may be choice of words were no clear. Two issues has mixed up.

1) i have info from a credible source about some sort of land litigation issue with few towers. Of course i do not have documents to support it. Trust on my words when i say there is problem. It was a NA clerical mistake which turned into a snowball. However it may or may not impact project. Farmers are known of negotiating such issues with money. In past it definitely has stopped work.

2) Green FAR : i had put of lotus panache case. It is turning out builder is given 5% on the name of green far. So zing also being green builder, buyers should find out if the their is any such plan. I am not at all claiming that zing has it. Someone has to come forward and find it out.

Apologies for any confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    It seems my message of may be choice of words were no clear. Two issues has mixed up.

1) i have info from a credible source about some sort of land litigation issue with few towers. Of course i do not have documents to support it. Trust on my words when i say there is problem. It was a NA clerical mistake which turned into a snowball. However it may or may not impact project. Farmers are known of negotiating such issues with money. In past it definitely has stopped work.

2) Green FAR : i had put of lotus panache case. It is turning out builder is given 5% on the name of green far. So zing also being green builder, buyers should find out if the their is any such plan. I am not at all claiming that zing has it. Someone has to come forward and find it out.

Apologies for any confusion.

Ok. I have seen the Welcome Letter issued by Zing to allottee in Feb 2011 and it reads "...India's Largest Green Residential Estate Lotus Zing...". I assume there should be no case of additional FAR as additional FAR of 5%, if applicable, would have been incorporated by now. Or is there anything else to it too?
    CommentQuote
    Ok. I have seen the Welcome Letter issued by Zing to allottee in Feb 2011 and it reads "...India's Largest Green Residential Estate Lotus Zing...". I assume there should be no case of additional FAR as additional FAR of 5%, if applicable, would have been incorporated by now. Or is there anything else to it too?

I don't see any space left in the project to accommodate new tower..
    They have added floors That I know..
    CommentQuote

Bylaws says it has to be use post completion of project. They ate away guest house from LP to make it possible.

In L300 it is planned above club as news were or the badminton courts are done away with.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I don't see any space left in the project to accommodate new tower..
    They have added floors That I know..

Cookie bhai, do not underestimate them. They are saying we will provide you guest house at ground floor if you want and tower above that.

I haven't verified for L300 but the very same broker who told me abt LP said for L300 it is above club.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C ZING, Sec 168, Noida Expressway

Also, just FYi, builder will only be able to give minimum 15% of total plot for possession.
    CommentQuote