Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • After doing more research, I feel that Logix greens in 143 is better compared to zing :

1. Metro will hit at 143
    2. Close to e way
    3. On FNG highway
    4. ISBT is planned in 143

Some of you will say that its 4 point is -ve but at present G.noida is lacking public transport system. So, from investement perpective, its will be +ve and incase you want to have your appt rented, you will get good rent. Also, there are good chanced to have more commercial space to be occupied in 143. So, at present in my opinion, greens will give better appreciation as compare to zing.

However, it just an analysis at thiss point of time, you never know what can happen in future. it may happen some big company is setup close to 168 and zing prices will go up OR with any other project in other sectors.

Now, if you are looking from residential perspective then everyone has their priorities and they should go for that only. like the connectivity, open area, floor size etc..

I always believe that property is directly proportional to luck.

one of my friend lost his shop close to CP as it was in route of Metro whereas few others were so benefitied from metro as they property rates doubled or tripled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Sorry both points are incorrect. No of flats in LP is 4002 and ATS one hamlet is the other GHP in that sector. Though the overall sector density will still be low (compared to 137) due to surrounded by low rise govt flats, nursing home etc.

LP & ATS both are not part of same sector LP-110, ATS One Hemlet is 104
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    density in 137 is 100 flats per acre , and its same in the LP too ... and other new projects which are coming up ...[/QUO

Density of LP is 92 as the total land area is 41 acresdensity in 137 is 100 flats per acre , and its same in the LP too ... and other new projects which are coming up ...[/QUO

Density of LP is 92 as the total land area is 41 acres
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Go for LP in case if ur interested in 3C

Don't worry 3c is good option that why we all in this forum talk so much aboutth 3C and its project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sb1203
    Originally Posted by nibha
    density in 137 is 100 flats per acre , and its same in the LP too ... and other new projects which are coming up ...

Density of LP is 92 as the total land area is 41 acres

In case of Sec 137,it is the entire sector which has that density. But if you consider LP it is a part of Sec 110 and the only GH project there. so density of LP might be 92, But density of sector 110 wd be much lesser as there is an ashram also there.
    CommentQuote
  • this is correct. I think LP is only residential area in whole sector. rest is ashram, market and bhangel village.
    Originally Posted by mt0587
    Originally Posted by sb1203

In case of Sec 137,it is the entire sector which has that density. But if you consider LP it is a part of Sec 110 and the only GH project there. so density of LP might be 92, But density of sector 110 wd be much lesser as there is an ashram also there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    Originally Posted by sb1203

correctly said, that fact skip from my mind
    correctly said, that fact skip from my mind
    CommentQuote
  • One of dominating reason for me booking in LP that its not surrounded with high rises
    CommentQuote
  • I think ashram people will be pretty pissed once the towers start rising :bab (59):. there sun will be blocked by high towers.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    One of dominating reason for me booking in LP that its not surrounded with high rises
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I think ashram people will be pretty pissed once the towers start rising :bab (59):. there sun will be blocked by high towers.

They will have the glow of their Guru to bask in :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    One of dominating reason for me booking in LP that its not surrounded with high rises

Same with me too :)
    CommentQuote
  • best e way project---away from hig rise

3c zing is on e -way....no other project coming can boast of the location...all other are not facing highway.be it logix 3c penache whatever.yhis is e way project launched after ats parasvnath after 3-5 yrs..at old rates.can u believe.

there is no high rise at 3c zing...especially if u buy front towers.because they face highway....so the high rise jungle is far away across the highway.or may be behind the plot.so no problem of a high rise jungle.

inftastructure already there as its on highway...in other projects unless side roads with street lights come etc...even on completion of project...difficult to go and live.3c zing on highway....get out of zing..land on highway...so simple.

when ats eldeco etc at above 5500-7000 rates on e-way...zing at 3000 is cheap...e way facing plot/apartments will be limited....limited supply...those who want to be on highway will have to buy ats village eldeco or 3c parasvnath.less competition on e -way...so always a premium.no matters how much supply come inside .....

please comments.i see rates of above 4800-5200 in next 2 years.possible above 6000 on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    3c zing is on e -way....no other project coming can boast of the location...all other are not facing highway.be it logix 3c penache whatever.yhis is e way project launched after ats parasvnath after 3-5 yrs..at old rates.can u believe.

there is no high rise at 3c zing...especially if u buy front towers.because they face highway....so the high rise jungle is far away across the highway.or may be behind the plot.so no problem of a high rise jungle.

inftastructure already there as its on highway...in other projects unless side roads with street lights come etc...even on completion of project...difficult to go and live.3c zing on highway....get out of zing..land on highway...so simple.

when ats eldeco etc at above 5500-7000 rates on e-way...zing at 3000 is cheap...e way facing plot/apartments will be limited....limited supply...those who want to be on highway will have to buy ats village eldeco or 3c parasvnath.less competition on e -way...so always a premium.no matters how much supply come inside .....

please comments.i see rates of above 4800-5200 in next 2 years.possible above 6000 on possession.

..and an additional luxury to count number of vehicles zipping through eway for timepass..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivbhauka1

& 60000 in 5 years? why not/:bab (4):

Mr. broker, please improve your written communication skills and persuation ability. You're not going to make much sales otherwise.

:bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • I dont see this sector as good one for end user, isolated sector surrounded by E-way on front , FNG on right , Drain on left and RW on back side if it comes up.

ATS and all had already developed sectors nearby when they started.

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1

CommentQuote