Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Cookie bhai, do not underestimate them. They are saying we will provide you guest house at ground floor if you want and tower above that.

    I haven't verified for L300 but the very same broker who told me abt LP said for L300 it is above club.

    Amit Bro

    I am not undermining but can't believe everything either.
    Providing Guest house on ground floor is different thing.
    I have seen the lay out and there is no space for new tower.... Sir Ji there is no land left...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Also, just FYi, builder will only be able to give minimum 15% of total plot for possession.


    Amit Bro


    What's that?
    Why don't you share your source of information also... that would clear all misgivings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Amit Bro

    I am not undermining but can't believe everything either.
    Providing Guest house on ground floor is different thing.
    I have seen the lay out and there is no space for new tower.... Sir Ji there is no land left...


    I am not even saying it is true. I am guessing there could be some, the way you are saying they could not be.

    Just 10 rupees can answer this question.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai.. there are spaces available. Copying part of my earlier post:

    "I feel there are enough spaces available to launch something if desired, e.g., behind Tower 1, between Tower 3 & 6, Behind Tower 8, Between Tower 8 & 9 etc."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Cookie bhai.. there are spaces available. Copying part of my earlier post:

    "I feel there are enough spaces available to launch something if desired, e.g., behind Tower 1, between Tower 3 & 6, Behind Tower 8, Between Tower 8 & 9 etc."

    Its expressway side or in back side? I am not aware of tower number..
    I take my words back regarding space for new tower..
    CommentQuote
  • O let me do buyers a favor here. Will file RTI for ZING as well.

    If any existing buyer is reading this, drop 3C an email and ask for verification of latest documents. If they deny, bolna Amit Chauhan ne bheja he :bab (59): I am banned from their office.

    Well I have email that I sent them with legal clauses when they refused to reply for a month. I immediately got a response that you can come and see documents in our office.

    Earlier they were saying, we won't give you, ask NA if you want them.

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Its expressway side or in back side? I am not aware of tower number..
    I take my words back regarding space for new tower..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Its expressway side or in back side? I am not aware of tower number..
    I take my words back regarding space for new tower..


    check this...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    O let me do buyers a favor here. Will file RTI for ZING as well.

    If any existing buyer is reading this, drop 3C an email and ask for verification of latest documents. If they deny, bolna Amit Chauhan ne bheja he :bab (59): I am banned from their office.

    Well I have email that I sent them with legal clauses when they refused to reply for a month. I immediately got a response that you can come and see documents in our office.

    Earlier they were saying, we won't give you, ask NA if you want them.


    @Amit bhai.. I am closing deal in Zing and your posts are making me nervous. I am unable to get what impact it will have on my 'future residence'. I dont know if I should hold on and wait for your tehelka or go ahead with buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    What kind of rates r u getting? I am getting offers of BSP from 4900 (middle towers high Floors) to 5400 (initial towers lower floors).


    middle to upper floors 4700 and lower floors @5100. This is just BSP and PLC will apply separately.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    middle to upper floors 4700 and lower floors @5100. This is just BSP and PLC will apply separately.


    Sir ji, please ask these questions to 3C via email and go ahead with deal.

    I am of the view that all dust related to land has settled now. Only open question is green FAR.

    Ask 3C to show you latest plans.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Go ahead and buy, it is one of the best buys. Sometimes too much of online info can lead you to a wrong decision. Go to ground and see how zing is progressing as compared to other nearby builders.

    Buy it.



    UOTE=amrit1singh;988208]middle to upper floors 4700 and lower floors @5100. This is just BSP and PLC will apply separately.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    middle to upper floors 4700 and lower floors @5100. This is just BSP and PLC will apply separately.


    can u confirm which size and tower are u talking about?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    can u confirm which size and tower are u talking about?


    1415 sq ft, Tower 1
    CommentQuote
  • Problem is even after 3c brand and good speed of progress, there is no movement in rates since beginning of 2013

    Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Go ahead and buy, it is one of the best buys. Sometimes too much of online info can lead you to a wrong decision. Go to ground and see how zing is progressing as compared to other nearby builders.

    Buy it.



    UOTE=amrit1singh;988208]middle to upper floors 4700 and lower floors @5100. This is just BSP and PLC will apply separately.
    CommentQuote
  • That should be ok. Sometimes you have to be patient and rates at 3C are still better then other builders, there is no comparison.

    I am expecting a sharp jump in 1 -1.5 yrs timeframe, and just think what will happen when most of the other builders default/delay and there are very few who deliver. The delivered ones will see a sharp jump. It's a contrarian view, u need to think differently.

    3c is a safe builder and valuation of 3C properties will see a sharp jump in future. Consider what will happen when Delhi One is delivered, it will take the perception of 3C to next level.

    Rest your choice.


    Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Problem is even after 3c brand and good speed of progress, there is no movement in rates since beginning of 2013

    CommentQuote