Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Nice to see that we are on same page.

I will share all the RTI replies. Have to scan them and put them in sharing folder.

However, all the replies are well drafted by lawyers and builder on behalf of NA. They are playing games and not replying properly. Rejecting RTI on their own will. Just preparing to rope in senior RTI activists and one has agreed to help. 3C and NA are going to be in fix soon.

Meanwhile, please PM me for anything specific. Mod warned me for asking numbers on open thread.

I know you have unit in panache not in zing but thanks for taking initiative for zing too.
    CommentQuote
  • can someone from Zing take the initiative. I know it is allowed to ask for information even if you are not related to it but NA is notorious in rejecting RTI in ridiculous ways.

It would be better if a Zing buyer does it.

Originally Posted by AkHolic
    I know you have unit in panache not in zing but thanks for taking initiative for zing too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    can someone from Zing take the initiative. I know it is allowed to ask for information even if you are not related to it but NA is notorious in rejecting RTI in ridiculous ways.

It would be better if a Zing buyer does it.

Amit,
    I would love to do it, the only concern is I am not in India right now and not sure even if I can initiate such requests from here. Please let me know the details in case email communications are possible.
    CommentQuote
  • United Buyers of All Three C (3C) Projects - Noida/Gurgaon

Hello Everyone,

https://www(dot)facebook(dot)com/groups/3Cbuyers/

We had discussions with buyers of every project from 3C Company and everyone agreed to have a united front.

There is a need of having a common platform as common issues are affecting most of us. We are not sure of what GGN/LB people have achieved and they are not sure about our fight. Some of them are:

- Abusive MSA
    - Maintenance agency
    - Layout plan changes
    - Unable to justify 25% magic figure for super area clause.
    - Delays.

People from different projects are dealing with 3C on regular basis and a lot of problems has been sorted out for one project. However same is not implemented in another one.

Have a central information page will help us negotiate with 3C. The goal of this page is not to have scattered information and discussion specific to project but more of experiences sharing and updates from meeting with 3Cs.

LB is already RTM and they may have faced a lot issues and would have found solution for the same. Instead of rotating the wheel again and again, we should all share the information.

This group will have admins from each of the project.

CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a unit in Tower 1, 04 or 05 orientation.

I needed a few clarifications:
    a.) Transfer charges - I have been told that transfer charges are INR 60 psf (inclusive of service tax). Is that correct?
    b.) PLC - Is there any PLC on 04 and 05 units (expressway facing)?
    c.) Resale price being quoted is >=5200 psf. Isn't that too high even though they may be the best units in the complex?
    CommentQuote
  • friends...
    nice to see all the analysis and info. shared by you all...I am new to the forum.
    I hold a unit in LZ tower 7..it's a resale deal...I have one question...in case of delay in construction, how the builder compensates? I mean do the reduce the amount in the upcoming demand notes or some relaxation during the possession?
    As per the documents 5 Rs/feet is the penalty mentioned in case of construction delays...
    CommentQuote
  • It would be settled at the final demand, possession.

please join us on:

Originally Posted by tyagimaster
    friends...
    nice to see all the analysis and info. shared by you all...I am new to the forum.
    I hold a unit in LZ tower 7..it's a resale deal...I have one question...in case of delay in construction, how the builder compensates? I mean do the reduce the amount in the upcoming demand notes or some relaxation during the possession?
    As per the documents 5 Rs/feet is the penalty mentioned in case of construction delays...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit, yepp I have noticed the FB group and will join it for sure... :)
    CommentQuote
  • October Updates Lotus Zing - Project Updates

Plz dont trust them blindly. Check physically , then only pay any demand instalment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    October Updates Lotus Zing - Project Updates

Plz dont trust them blindly. Check physically , then only pay any demand instalment.

How can we check physically, if we are not allowed to enter in construction zone? :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    How can we check physically, if we are not allowed to enter in construction zone? :P

U can deny paying the instalment without checking. U are paying lakhs for ur dream home ,
    insist 4 verification. Every builder is sending Fake demand notes due 2 cash crunch.
    Even project updates are using another tower pic. If u r living in Noida, check urself.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Friends ,

I am looking for ready to move or within 3 months possesion 2\2+study BHK in noida.
    Can you suggest please. Also i am currently getting two deals 1 in Pan oasis - 2 BHK ifro 59Lakhs and 2BHK in prateek laurel for 55Lakhs. Which one is better to go.

I have limited time. Please suggest.and what about pan oasis . is it a good option for end use or investment as metro is coming near by.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by paras kumar
    hi Friends ,

I am looking for ready to move or within 3 months possesion 2\2+study BHK in noida.
    Can you suggest please. Also i am currently getting two deals 1 in Pan oasis - 2 BHK ifro 59Lakhs and 2BHK in prateek laurel for 55Lakhs. Which one is better to go.

I have limited time. Please suggest.and what about pan oasis . is it a good option for end use or investment as metro is coming near by.

Prateek Laurel is better because of good construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by paras kumar
    hi Friends ,

How is this relevant in this thread?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    U can deny paying the instalment without checking. U are paying lakhs for ur dream home ,
    insist 4 verification. Every builder is sending Fake demand notes due 2 cash crunch.
    Even project updates are using another tower pic. If u r living in Noida, check urself.

Generally Banks keep a track of Progress as they Disburse after getting the progress verified from their technical team.

Anyhow, there is no harm in keeping a track of progress youself, whether due to received demand or otherwise.

As far as October update is concerned, i can atleast confirm genuineness of Tower 16 picture as I have been there couple of days back to check the Unit (from outside only) i am considering to finalize.
    CommentQuote