Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A friend Getting 5300 BSP for 9thFloor, East and Park facing Unit
    Extra charges seperate.
    2 bhk unit
    so all incl. will be close to 5500.

Trying hard to negotiate

any comments as to what target he shoudl aim at ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bindasview
    A friend Getting 5300 BSP for 9thFloor, East and Park facing Unit
    Extra charges seperate.
    2 bhk unit
    so all incl. will be close to 5500.

Trying hard to negotiate

any comments as to what target he shoudl aim at ??

Its Builder price, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale

Builder is 5500 BSP and all crap units

Unit is very good...corner, park, pool and east facing

and not too high...9th flr

lower floors will be under shade all time.
    CommentQuote
  • what price can be expected on possession for lotus zing ?

Originally Posted by cookie
    Its Builder price, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bindasview
    Resale

Builder is 5500 BSP and all crap units

Unit is very good...corner, park, pool and east facing

and not too high...9th flr

lower floors will be under shade all time.

Other members are also getting similar rates 5300-5400 BSP in resale. I am just wondering why 3C resale rate is so HIGH?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    what price can be expected on possession for lotus zing ?

You can expect 6500 AI at the time of possession keeping the oversupply in Mind. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks cookie ji,

Unfortunately, even after oversupply situation i dont seem to find a reputed builder project on expway below 4500 psf all inclusive. This used to be about 3500 AI about year and half back. Dont know inspite of oversupply prices are going on increasing.

Some people are claiming that flats in Lotus Boulevard which are RTM are going at 7K + all inclusive. So for poor endusers like me, there is no light at the end of the tunnel - oversupply or undersupply

You can expect 6500 AI at the time of possession keeping the

oversupply in Mind. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie ji, BSP in Zing is almost all inclusive as there are only Rs. 125 as other charges.

In all other projects , its 500-600 as other charges, So to compare zing to other projects, you can take its BSP as 4800 ++ other charges

Other members are also getting similar rates 5300-5400 BSP in resale. I am just wondering why 3C resale rate is so HIGH?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Cookie ji, BSP in Zing is almost all inclusive as there are only Rs. 125 as other charges.

In all other projects , its 500-600 as other charges, So to compare zing to other projects, you can take its BSP as 4800 ++ other charges

Oh Thanks for the update
    even then AI rate comes to 5400-5500 as per the rates shared by members..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Because they may be existing Investors potraying as buyers on such forums trying to create hype :)

This forum was, is full of 3C Buyers.

Most of them gave 3C a demi god status couple of months back, and couldnt hear a word against it.

Now some of them have become active ''Future'' RWA president hopefuls, who are trying their level best talk against the builder...with some facts and also a lot of cooked stories against the Builder....''secret'' info and all..which cannot be shared

Fake news about so called extra tower , etc.

Everyone has vested interests...everyone....but all is fine...no problem..Blind aceptance is a blunder

Btw the rate which i quoted for my friend was over the phone with a broker.

He will be having a meeting next week

The Unit is excellent.....but price will obviously be negotiated.

5200 all incl. looks a deal according to my study...anything less will be bonus.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Nice to see that we are on same page.

I will share all the RTI replies. Have to scan them and put them in sharing folder.

However, all the replies are well drafted by lawyers and builder on behalf of NA. They are playing games and not replying properly. Rejecting RTI on their own will. Just preparing to rope in senior RTI activists and one has agreed to help. 3C and NA are going to be in fix soon.

Meanwhile, please PM me for anything specific. Mod warned me for asking numbers on open thread.

Dear Amit, its evident and clear that you are trying to create a position for yourself as a prospect Future''RWA President''.

It has solid benefits....which we both know :)
    Sheep need a shephard....and considering that an RWA President of such a big society with decent control can easily make 40-45 Lakhs per annum (tax free:))).....its worth the effort

If at all my judgement is wrong, then rather trying to create fb pages and asking people to join them...etc etc etc....

You should be presenting facts with proofs.

Though i can assure you this is just the begining and builder will definitely use whatever means possible to make maximum money, but floating cooked stories may be fun...but if someone takes note of this, then legally action can be taken.

People want free lunches.....which dont exist

He he...some are even assuming that some random guy will be filing RTIs, running behind expensive lawyers...while they will get updates on emails...for free...he he he

what a bunch of losers !!!!!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    You can expect 6500 AI at the time of possession keeping the oversupply in Mind. :)

I would say easily... Just for comparison Omaxe Grandwoods is trading at around 7000-7500 presently...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    I would say easily... Just for comparison Omaxe Grandwoods is trading at around 7000-7500 presently...

i which sector is omaxe and is it better than lotus boulevard for end use..please let me know...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    i which sector is omaxe and is it better than lotus boulevard for end use..please let me know...

Not sure of Sector but it is located on Noida Expressway Opposite Jaypee Wishtown and is bang on expressway just like Lotus Zing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Not sure of Sector but it is located on Noida Expressway Opposite Jaypee Wishtown and is bang on expressway just like Lotus Zing...

Omaxe Grand is in sector-93B
    After ATS,Eldeco,Parsvnath, 3C Zing and Nimbus Golden Palm are exactly on Expressway. Just few steps away from Expressway.
    CommentQuote