Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bingo... Everyone who is here reading this have his own intrest vested.

& there are losers who work and act on the basis of info available on open forums. RE becomes all more risky if we start investing on the basis of info available on open forums. IREF can be dangerous then brokers, at times.

People should be here to get updated, extract information, at times what 2-3 people are saying can be influential they forget to check & investigate the credibility of that info. on grounds.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Dear Amit, its evident and clear that you are trying to create a position for yourself as a prospect Future''RWA President''.

It has solid benefits....which we both know :)
    Sheep need a shephard....and considering that an RWA President of such a big society with decent control can easily make 40-45 Lakhs per annum (tax free:))).....its worth the effort

If at all my judgement is wrong, then rather trying to create fb pages and asking people to join them...etc etc etc....

You should be presenting facts with proofs.

Though i can assure you this is just the begining and builder will definitely use whatever means possible to make maximum money, but floating cooked stories may be fun...but if someone takes note of this, then legally action can be taken.

People want free lunches.....which dont exist

He he...some are even assuming that some random guy will be filing RTIs, running behind expensive lawyers...while they will get updates on emails...for free...he he he

what a bunch of losers !!!!!

CommentQuote
  • All I can do is just smile on your face.

Dear Amit, its evident and clear that you are trying to create a position for yourself as a prospect Future''RWA President''.

Sheep need a shephard....and considering that an RWA President of such a big society with decent control can easily make 40-45 Lakhs per annum (tax free:))).....its worth the effort

If at all my judgement is wrong, then rather trying to create fb pages and asking people to join them...etc etc etc....

Though i can assure you this is just the begining and builder will definitely use whatever means possible to make maximum money, but floating cooked stories may be fun...but if someone takes note of this, then legally action can be taken.

He he...some are even assuming that some random guy will be filing RTIs, running behind expensive lawyers...while they will get updates on emails...for free...he he he

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

An old saying "Hath Kangan ko Aarsi kya aur padhey likhey ko pharsi kya". If you feel new tower is a cooked story why don't you plan to visit 3c someday and ask them for showing latest approved plan for LP. I guess that would the simplest thing to do and you don't have to depend upon anyone else to provide you the proofs :)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys .. Relax and time out!

This is Lotus Zing discussion thread. You guys could continue with your discussion on Lotus Panache thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys.....

Any inputs/info about LZ Tower7...as I am not in Noida can't visit the project...latest I submitted the demand note of 'Completion of brick work' in tower7 ...and according to the plan electricity work might get started in tower 7...I hold one unit at 5th floor....
    Any further info about living in tower7....any vastu consultancy or something :)
    Thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • Friend has finalised a deal at 5315 psf all incl. for a park facing, pool facing, east facing 2 bhk - 915 sq.ft flat less than 10th floor
    in Lotus zing.

Mind you....he found it perfect as per his family need...and wanted to complete transfer in some certain auspicious time as per his Hindu customs...so was in some hurry.
    CommentQuote
  • When I started visiting this forum a year ago, people who used to predict correction in RE prices were ridiculed and laughed at!

At least the myth that prices can only upwards has been busted..

But the million dollar question is: Is this THE TIME for end users/fence sitters to take a call and buy? Or Is this the very infamous last bus that we are again going to miss!
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the Answers lie in simple thinking, common sense and understanding basics

Backbone of Every Business is Demand and Supply....

Flash Back......

- 2009 Projects started launching at approx 2800-3000 psf all incl. in Noida region....

- Prices moved at acceptable / sensible % till about Mid 2011...when one could get around 3500-3600 all incl.

- Suddenly Prices started going up.....Why ???....Was there some Infra milestone ...No....Did Dozens of MNCs started coming in...No.....then what was the reason ???
    Answer...Noida extension Issue....Suddenly a huge Chunk of Supply in Market was Blacklisted
    Demand shifted to comparatively safer areas....and builders artifically increased the prices

- Please DONOT even talk about Bullshit given by many builders and articles that cement, steel. labour, etc etc all became expensive....Huh !!!!!.....It costs the same in Hyderabad, etc...where rates didnt shoot up...???...Are builders fools there ???
    Also another bullshit floated around is that land became costly.....Huh.....!!!
    Most of the land deals were closed around 2010 at dead cheap rates....Not even a single project in Noida now has been acquired at present rates...Moreover....What about F.A.R Advantages....
    Even if rates doubled.....F.A.R was also doubled !!!!....That Jump in ratio means Huge Profits

-- 2012...Prices in Noida started to stagnate.....Why ????....noida extension became safer...and now suddenly Supply was boosted....

Present scenario:

- This is Just the begining in Noida.

- Every completed project will add 1000s of flats

- Any investor who is still invested if having any brains..will exit before registering the property...so real supply in resale will come shortly within a few months

- Last but not the least......Noida extension Resale is YET TO OPEN....It has to open....no one can stop it....and the day it does.....Supply will be boosted again...creating more imbalance.

Its Time to Wait........I suggest.....Untill Noida extension resale opens....or at least till General elections results are out.

Hung govt. (most expected) will be great for End users...as RE business will be effected....

If you have money....put in FD....and monitor the GROUND REALITIES closely

Kindly donot even look at useless websites and property rates on commercial websites like 99acrsss, etc etc...ALL RUBBISH

RE is not like dollar or gold..that it will fluctuate within a day or 2.

If you watch RE closely...you will yourself get signals before 1,2 months easily....

Thats what i have been saying for months.....Watch the Ground Picture....Not some random wesbites magicbrkks, progtiger., etc etc

It was evident, clear as crystal that Noida RE is going to be hit by oversupply...

Coming to Future.....

Noida RE will be Hit by QUALITY issues...another Vital part of successful Business.

High Density will ruin the quality....and majority projects will age 3-4 times faster than low density ones..

Its clear and evident even now.....

People who are expecting Hongkong and singapore and manhattan here...should wake up !!!
    CommentQuote
  • There is some news about zing rates being hiked to 6000 psf in the
    coming few days. Can someone confirm this ?

Also, zing is being built at breakneck speed - some towers have added
    8-9 floors in 2-2.5 months. I hope 3 C is not compromising
    on quality to build at such great speed !

Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Guys .. Relax and time out!

This is Lotus Zing discussion thread. You guys could continue with your discussion on Lotus Panache thread.
    CommentQuote
  • agreed..I some how sensed it in early this year and sold off my investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr.Mittal...what was the sale price of your unit...All incl. rate pls...

as I personally know of a confirned actual traqnscation in diwali 2012...at approx 5000 all incl..

and diwali 2013 round the corner...a friend of mine has just picked a good unit today at approx 5300 psf
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is a psycho in terms of construction speed.. it gives jitters with its speed...
    CommentQuote
  • got demand note for "On casting of Top Floor Roof Slab" due date 28-OCT-2013.......Tower 3...

has anybody else got it...if not then get ready for it....
    CommentQuote
  • For a moment i was happy that i will get possession before time as demand notes were coming at furious speed.

Them the sannata, the story of 2-3 month possession started and now its is delayed by almost 1.5 years.

This is too good about 3C that demands will keep pouring until 90 -95% is juiced and then the go silent like manmohan ji.

Originally Posted by luckyone
    3C is a psycho in terms of construction speed.. it gives jitters with its speed...
    CommentQuote
  • so not even FD appreciation .... and people talk about the 3C brand !

Mr.Mittal...what was the sale price of your unit...All incl. rate pls...

as I personally know of a confirned actual traqnscation in diwali 2012...at approx 5000 all incl..

and diwali 2013 round the corner...a friend of mine has just picked a good unit today at approx 5300 psf
    CommentQuote