Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • irrespective of 3C brand, every year is not the same in RE.

From diwali 2010 to diwali 2012 it reached 5000 from 3300 approx. How about this appreciation.

Slowdown sir, 3C brand kya karega.

Originally Posted by vshinde98
    so not even FD appreciation .... and people talk about the 3C brand !
    CommentQuote
  • don't know if rumour or correct, I too came to know through one agent that price will revise for LZ post Deepawali and it will touch 6000/SQFT
    CommentQuote
  • Its builder's price.

Actual resale will happen around 5200.

Originally Posted by tyagimaster
    don't know if rumour or correct, I too came to know through one agent that price will revise for LZ post Deepawali and it will touch 6000/SQFT
    CommentQuote
  • Did lakhs of flats in Noida decrease prices in Delhi??

On the contrary Delhi prices are shooting up day by day. It's not that simple and your theory is not very relevant. There are lot many other variables involved here. Noida ext happens or not, prices in Noida Expressway will take there own path, trust me and we will see the future.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Most of the Answers lie in simple thinking, common sense and understanding basics

Backbone of Every Business is Demand and Supply....

Flash Back......

- 2009 Projects started launching at approx 2800-3000 psf all incl. in Noida region....

- Prices moved at acceptable / sensible % till about Mid 2011...when one could get around 3500-3600 all incl.

- Suddenly Prices started going up.....Why ???....Was there some Infra milestone ...No....Did Dozens of MNCs started coming in...No.....then what was the reason ???
    Answer...Noida extension Issue....Suddenly a huge Chunk of Supply in Market was Blacklisted
    Demand shifted to comparatively safer areas....and builders artifically increased the prices

- Please DONOT even talk about Bullshit given by many builders and articles that cement, steel. labour, etc etc all became expensive....Huh !!!!!.....It costs the same in Hyderabad, etc...where rates didnt shoot up...???...Are builders fools there ???
    Also another bullshit floated around is that land became costly.....Huh.....!!!
    Most of the land deals were closed around 2010 at dead cheap rates....Not even a single project in Noida now has been acquired at present rates...Moreover....What about F.A.R Advantages....
    Even if rates doubled.....F.A.R was also doubled !!!!....That Jump in ratio means Huge Profits

-- 2012...Prices in Noida started to stagnate.....Why ????....noida extension became safer...and now suddenly Supply was boosted....

Present scenario:

- This is Just the begining in Noida.

- Every completed project will add 1000s of flats

- Any investor who is still invested if having any brains..will exit before registering the property...so real supply in resale will come shortly within a few months

- Last but not the least......Noida extension Resale is YET TO OPEN....It has to open....no one can stop it....and the day it does.....Supply will be boosted again...creating more imbalance.

Its Time to Wait........I suggest.....Untill Noida extension resale opens....or at least till General elections results are out.

Hung govt. (most expected) will be great for End users...as RE business will be effected....

If you have money....put in FD....and monitor the GROUND REALITIES closely

Kindly donot even look at useless websites and property rates on commercial websites like 99acrsss, etc etc...ALL RUBBISH

RE is not like dollar or gold..that it will fluctuate within a day or 2.

If you watch RE closely...you will yourself get signals before 1,2 months easily....

Thats what i have been saying for months.....Watch the Ground Picture....Not some random wesbites magicbrkks, progtiger., etc etc

It was evident, clear as crystal that Noida RE is going to be hit by oversupply...

Coming to Future.....

Noida RE will be Hit by QUALITY issues...another Vital part of successful Business.

High Density will ruin the quality....and majority projects will age 3-4 times faster than low density ones..

Its clear and evident even now.....

People who are expecting Hongkong and singapore and manhattan here...should wake up !!!
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. No decent RTM flats in Noida are available below 7-8k ( barring Amrapali which is a different story altogether)

Would see prices of good projects reaching earlier than many would imagine....Lotus Boulevard is a classic example

Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Did lakhs of flats in Noida decrease prices in Delhi??

On the contrary Delhi prices are shooting up day by day. It's not that simple and your theory is not very relevant. There are lot many other variables involved here. Noida ext happens or not, prices in Noida Expressway will take there own path, trust me and we will see the future.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Looks like construction speed of Tower-6 in Lotus Zing has slowed down a lot.. During 1st quarter of 2013 it was progressing at great speed and 2 - 3 demands came in within gaps of 2 - 2.5 months. Not it has been a long time for it to reach from 18th floor completion to "TOP floor roof completion".

Can anyone throw some light on reason of delay for Tower-6 ?

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • You should consider yourself lucky unless you are an enduser

Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    Hi All,
    Looks like construction speed of Tower-6 in Lotus Zing has slowed down a lot.. During 1st quarter of 2013 it was progressing at great speed and 2 - 3 demands came in within gaps of 2 - 2.5 months. Not it has been a long time for it to reach from 18th floor completion to "TOP floor roof completion".

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • not sure about tower 6 but for tower 7 the story was same...some frequent demand notes on 2 months gap and then a break of 4 month...recently in sept. I received the demand note of completion of brick work in tower 7.....

Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    Hi All,

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Yep also heard the same. Considering the traction this project is getting, rates are bound to go north. And this is last from 3C stable, so good option and best chance for end users to buy a good society and a reputed builder.

QUOTE=vshinde98;998125]There is some news about zing rates being hiked to 6000 psf in the
    coming few days. Can someone confirm this ?

Also, zing is being built at breakneck speed - some towers have added
    8-9 floors in 2-2.5 months. I hope 3 C is not compromising
    on quality to build at such great speed !
    CommentQuote
  • Feel extremely happy to share that after a lot of R&D, analysis, legwork, decisions and cancellations, i have ultimately finalized a 2BHK 915 sq. ft in Lotus Zing in resale.

I am sure, it will turn out to be a great Project and the decision will prove to be right one.
    CommentQuote
  • @CA Rajeev

can u pls tell me the BSP at which u bought the unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Also, want opinion from members, as a long term investment (10yrs), which one is better opportunity:

lotus zing - 1bhk, park facing unit, for 30-32 lacs (AI) OR
    Gaur City 2, noida ext. - 2bhk 1010 sq ft, for 35-36 lacs (AI)
    RTM builder floor (low rise), Indrapuram - 1bhk with roof right, covered parking, 350-375 sq ft. carpet area, current rent 7-9 K per mnth, for 29-30 lacs (AI with registry)

I am confused, pls share your thoughts

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grvhome
    Also, want opinion from members, as a long term investment (10yrs), which one is better opportunity:

RTM builder floor (low rise), Indrapuram - 1bhk with roof right, covered parking, 350-375 sq ft. carpet area, current rent 7-9 K per mnth, for 29-30 lacs (AI with registry)

Thanks

Go for 2 BHK in Gaur, Avoid 1 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • If its pure investment and you want good rental yield and appreciation than go for Zing, no doubt about it. Look at the corporates around it and amazing location, with a neighboring one of the best schools in India by Shiv Nadar and from one of the best builders What else you want? I really don't understand why people can't judge these things by looking at the ground realities.

I would say even 1bhk will be a good option in Zing, if that's ur budget, considering corporates around, you can easily let after making it fully furnished.

Go for Zing dude, you won't regret. In the long term location matters the most and you can NOT compare it with Noida Ext by any standards even though cost is obviously very less in Ext, and the gap between expressway and extension will keep increasing exponentially.

QUOTE=Grvhome;1001604]Also, want opinion from members, as a long term investment (10yrs), which one is better opportunity:

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grvhome
    Also, want opinion from members, as a long term investment (10yrs), which one is better opportunity:

Thanks

Go for 2BHK .....you have time and by that time frame Ext would be ready as well....
    Indirapuram is already mature and over crowded.
    CommentQuote