Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think Zing is best bet as per 3C reputaion, project location.Noida extension will take long time to even come close to levels of Expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Whats is current AI rates and expected dates of possesion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chetan Sh
    Whats is current AI rates and expected dates of possesion?

5200-5500 is the AI rate.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grvhome
    @CA Rajeev

can u pls tell me the BSP at which u bought the unit.

I got below 8th Floor, Park Facing as well as Expressway facing Corner Unit. Details of deal as below:

BSP 5300
    Lease Rent 100
    IFMS 25

Service Tax, Transfer Charges and Broker Commission extra.

I shortlisted only one Unit (flexible in Floors from 3-10) and got exactly that with some patience...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    I got below 8th Floor, Park Facing as well as Expressway facing Corner Unit. Details of deal as below:

BSP 5300
    Lease Rent 100
    IFMS 25

I shortlisted only one Unit (flexible in Floors from 3-10) and got exactly that with some patience...

Congrats Rajeev!!
    CommentQuote

BSP 5300
    Lease Rent 100
    IFMS 25

Congratulations Rajeev! that`s the right way to invest!
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeev - I have seen you go about shortlisting and finally selecting the project. I must congratulate you for being methodical, knowing what is important for you and using the right process of elimination and final selection to get what you wanted

Well done and all the best with what you have got

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats rajeev.. nice location indeed
    CommentQuote

BSP 5300
    Lease Rent 100
    IFMS 25

but y did u go fr only 3 to 10 floor and not 1st and 2nd
    CommentQuote
  • if 3 c zing u got in 5300 bsp then 3c LB must be 6000bsp i suppose...lb shuld fetch much more
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al

Its just a matter of choice. I felt G/F/S Floor would be too low to have a good view. I was offered 1st Floor about a month before the deal i finalized but i refused to even consider it.
    CommentQuote
    if 3 c zing u got in 5300 bsp then 3c LB must be 6000bsp i suppose...lb shuld fetch much more

No idea at all. Also no idea whether LB has similar other charges (only 125 + PLC in Zing) or they are any higher or lower.
    CommentQuote

As per my knowledge/understanding in coming time, everyone is willing to get either the middle floors or the high rise floors...reasons: price effectiveness, good view.
    CommentQuote
  • frnds...is thr anyone who booked a unit in toweer7 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajeev,

First of all Congratulations for your purchase.
    Would you mind sharing, whether you gave a thought at Jaypee Kensington Boulevard?

i mean in around 51lac, you could get same room size 2bhk with more scope of appreciation as golf side of wish town. or even Klassic too?
    I am in a fix right now, have to decide urgently, that is why I am asking.

Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Its just a matter of choice. I felt G/F/S Floor would be too low to have a good view. I was offered 1st Floor about a month before the deal i finalized but i refused to even consider it.
    CommentQuote