Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realbigboss
    Hi Rajeev,

First of all Congratulations for your purchase.
    Would you mind sharing, whether you gave a thought at Jaypee Kensington Boulevard?

i mean in around 51lac, you could get same room size 2bhk with more scope of appreciation as golf side of wish town. or even Klassic too?
    I am in a fix right now, have to decide urgently, that is why I am asking.

Thanks!

I didnt consider Jaypee Kensington Boulevard as it is far from completion. Also, I did not find any confirmed details about nearby areas not forming part of Wishtown (Marked in Red in the attached pic of masterplan).

I didnt consider Jaypee Klassic as it is behind the High Rise Commercials. Also i find Kosmos more VFM than Klassic.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone received demand for "On completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring"?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Has anyone received demand for "On completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring"?

Not sure about others but I haven't received for my unit in T16
    CommentQuote
  • Get ready then. I bought in T16 only and transfer was executed on 11th Oct. Demand was raised on 10th Oct. with last date of 30th Oct. I had to pay before transfer though.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Get ready then. I bought in T16 only and transfer was executed on 11th Oct. Demand was raised on 10th Oct. with last date of 30th Oct. I had to pay before transfer though.

Oh Okkkk , Thx for the info and by the way congratulations for your purchase !!
    CommentQuote
  • Zing is picking up very well. Nice construction speed in al towers. It will be the most premium project in sec 168.

I don't know the builder name, but the project adjacent to zing is in shambles, no real progress. If I remember it was launched much before Zing. Although Shiv Nadar school on the other side is going great guns, and will add premium to Zing. Enjoy your investment. :)
    CommentQuote
  • if zing is selling at 5300 bsp then y not buy bulevard lotus ...please inform y people choose zing and not LB
    CommentQuote
  • Its about discovering undervalued properties like in stocks .... a smart investor will buy zing today and not LB !

Also, i can bet once these projects get delivered and people move in, zing prices will equal LB prices. There are high chances that rentals in Zing could even be higher than LB...with Advant Navis IT park right in front and Unitech SEZ as its neighbour, you cant have a better location for professionals to live in

Originally Posted by thank god al
    if zing is selling at 5300 bsp then y not buy bulevard lotus ...please inform y people choose zing and not LB
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agree. Rentals might be better in Zing then LB. also overall Zing is fairly cheap then LB because almost negligible overhead costs over bsp, so higher returns later.

Also Zing location has to still find its due. It's very very good, but you have to have little foresight for it, that's what differentiates good and average investors. Forget about all 13x and 14x projects, none of them match location of Zing plus builder credentials. And location is .... in real estate investment. On top of that, layout of Zing is very elegant and nice. Once it nears completion people will realize it. But normally when people realize, flight would have already taken off. :)

QUOTE=vshinde98;1007611]Its about discovering undervalued properties like in stocks .... a smart investor will buy zing today and not LB !

Also, i can bet once these projects get delivered and people move in, zing prices will equal LB prices. There are high chances that rentals in Zing could even be higher than LB...with Advant Navis IT park right in front and Unitech SEZ as its neighbour, you cant have a better location for professionals to live in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Totally agree. Rentals might be better in Zing then LB. also overall Zing is fairly cheap then LB because almost negligible overhead costs over bsp, so higher returns later.

Also Zing location has to still find its due. It's very very good, but you have to have little foresight for it, that's what differentiates good and average investors. Forget about all 13x and 14x projects, none of them match location of Zing plus builder credentials. And location is .... in real estate investment. On top of that, layout of Zing is very elegant and nice. Once it nears completion people will realize it. But normally when people realize, flight would have already taken off. :)

QUOTE=vshinde98;1007611]Its about discovering undervalued properties like in stocks .... a smart investor will buy zing today and not LB !

Hi Verdana,

do you have any idea whether company have a fresh inventory in 3c Zing or if it is available in resale, could you please let me know any reliable broker who is dealing in 3c Zing.

Hi Verdana,

do you have any idea whether company have a fresh inventory in 3c Zing or if it is available in resale, could you please let me know any reliable broker who is dealing in 3c Zing.
    CommentQuote
  • am looking to buy in zing 915 sqft. what should be the price and which all towers are good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunal26
    am looking to buy in zing 915 sqft. what should be the price and which all towers are good.

Go for road and expressway facing towers and enjoy breathtaking view. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • HI,

I have got the demand for Tower-6 for "top floor roof completion" on 18th Oct 2013. From the photograph it looks like top floor is 25th for this tower. Way back in 2012 there were talks about floors increased to 29 for all towers. Not sure how much true that was.

Did anyone else from Tower-6 got the demand note ?

Regards
    Manoj Tyagi
    CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK in higher floors at Rs. 4800 BSP

A friend is getting offer to sell a 1BHK flat in 20+ floors in lotus zing at Rs. 4,800 .. Isn't this offer too low compared to the going rate of Rs. 5,500 for 2 BHK etc in resale market?
    CommentQuote
  • How do you compare rentals in Bolevard, Panache and Zing ?

Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Totally agree. Rentals might be better in Zing then LB. also overall Zing is fairly cheap then LB because almost negligible overhead costs over bsp, so higher returns later.

CommentQuote