Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Motabhai
    A friend is getting offer to sell a 1BHK flat in 20+ floors in lotus zing at Rs. 4,800 .. Isn't this offer too low compared to the going rate of Rs. 5,500 for 2 BHK etc in resale market?

Nobody is offering 5500. I was getting a fresh deal from 3C at 4800 (DP price). The resale rate is similar. 5000 is the rate for <10 floors. Source: 9 9 acres dot c o m
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Motabhai
    A friend is getting offer to sell a 1BHK flat in 20+ floors in lotus zing at Rs. 4,800 .. Isn't this offer too low compared to the going rate of Rs. 5,500 for 2 BHK etc in resale market?

20+ Floors were offered to me at 4800-4900 as mentioned by me in some previous post.
    Lower Floors and better located Units are being offered at 5200-5400. I got one of the best Units in lower Floors at 5300 last month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    Nobody is offering 5500. I was getting a fresh deal from 3C at 4800 (DP price). The resale rate is similar. 5000 is the rate for <10 floors. Source: 9 9 acres dot c o m

such dot coms have ZERO value in real pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    HI,

I have got the demand for Tower-6 for "top floor roof completion" on 18th Oct 2013. From the photograph it looks like top floor is 25th for this tower. Way back in 2012 there were talks about floors increased to 29 for all towers. Not sure how much true that was.

Did anyone else from Tower-6 got the demand note ?

Regards
    Manoj Tyagi

I have paid for demand raised for "On completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring" in Tower 16 and the Number of Floors are 25 only. It makes it quite clear that there is no such increase in Number of Floors. Guess such talks were as useless as some of the negative talks on this forum are.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    I have paid for demand raised for "On completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring" in Tower 16 and the Number of Floors are 25 only. It makes it quite clear that there is no such increase in Number of Floors. Guess such talks were as useless as some of the negative talks on this forum are.

Dear Rajeev first of all congrats for your new flat in lotus Zing.
    Just to check from you, whether Car park and club membership are included in BSP. Is it mentioned in writing any where.
    I assume there are two towers for 1 BHK. What are the Tower number for 1 BHK apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by santoshkr
    Just to check from you, whether Car park and club membership are included in BSP. Is it mentioned in writing any where.
    I assume there are two towers for 1 BHK. What are the Tower number for 1 BHK apartments.

yes its included on BSP and mentioned in BBA..2 towers are of 1 bhk, each having 8 units per floor..i think floors are 25+..you can check floor on latest site plan on 3c site..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes its included on BSP and mentioned in BBA..2 towers are of 1 bhk, each having 8 units per floor..i think floors are 25+..you can check floor on latest site plan on 3c site..

what is the tower number for 1 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Could you elaborate upon the benefits of location please?
    How is it better than 13x sectors? :)
    Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Forget about all 13x and 14x projects, none of them match location of Zing plus builder credentials. And location is .... in real estate investment. On top of that, layout of Zing is very elegant and nice. Once it nears completion people will realize it. But normally when people realize, flight would have already taken off. :)

QUOTE=vshinde98;1007611]Its about discovering undervalued properties like in stocks .... a smart investor will buy zing today and not LB !

Also, i can bet once these projects get delivered and people move in, zing prices will equal LB prices. There are high chances that rentals in Zing could even be higher than LB...with Advant Navis IT park right in front and Unitech SEZ as its neighbour, you cant have a better location for professionals to live in
    CommentQuote
    what is the tower number for 1 BHK

9 and 10

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • If you have been to the ground, and looked at location of Zing and other sectors, then you won't ask this query to me. And I am not really here to argue on this matter, time is the real teacher in case you have to learn from your own experience.

QUOTE=realbigboss;1009427]Could you elaborate upon the benefits of location please?
    CommentQuote
  • Was looking for some positive reasons why it is the best location as compared to sec 133 which falls earlier on the expressway.
    My intention was not to argue but to discuss in a healthy manner why sec 133 and others are not better than 143 location.

P.S : I am working in the same Unitech SEZ from which you are expecting tenants and going to that location for the last 3 years and currently searching for flat near there and done lots of ground work.

I have seen this region develop from scratch on a daily basis :)

Originally Posted by findingnemo
    If you have been to the ground, and looked at location of Zing and other sectors, then you won't ask this query to me. And I am not really here to argue on this matter, time is the real teacher in case you have to learn from your own experience.

QUOTE=realbigboss;1009427]Could you elaborate upon the benefits of location please?
    CommentQuote

Thanks santoshkr. Yes it is categorically written in BBA.

Quote "... there shall not be any separate charges against electric substation, provision for firefighting equipments, power backup, membership of club and one basement car parking." Unquote.
    CommentQuote
  • I loved the "expecting tenants" part. Sad part is you won't be one, as you are looking to buy. :)

Tell me first, you have done lot of ground work, so what was your conclusion? What are your top 2 preferences based on all your ground work? Considering you know the whole area pretty well, first need to understand your view point?

Then we can brainstorm this further? Variables to be considered are, location, builder and your budget.

QUOTE=realbigboss;1009633]Was looking for some positive reasons why it is the best location as compared to sec 133 which falls earlier on the expressway.
    My intention was not to argue but to discuss in a healthy manner why sec 133 and others are not better than 143 location.

P.S : I am working in the same Unitech SEZ from which you are expecting tenants and going to that location for the last 3 years and currently searching for flat near there and done lots of ground work.

I have seen this region develop from scratch on a daily basis :)

CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK in Lotus 3C Zing

I visited Lotus Zing last week and was very impressed with the location of the project and the builder speed to deliver the units.

I am planning to buy a 1 bhk unit in Zing for investment or end-use if I continue to work in Noida after 2 years. Please let me know the pros and cons of buying a 1 BHK here .... n importantly cons .... Any other 1 BHK option which I should consider ?

Studying forums, I am very satisfied with brand of Lotus and this project but will a 1 BHK unit yield the desired results. As I saw somewhere, at similar amount, I can buy a 2 BHK in NE which I opt to avoid.

I am getting a rate of ~5200 BSP in resale. What is best rate available on resale unit at lower floors?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • For end use better to buy 2bhk. Better for long term, even if you have to extend your budget little bit now.

Originally Posted by eshiaga
    I visited Lotus Zing last week and was very impressed with the location of the project and the builder speed to deliver the units.

I am planning to buy a 1 bhk unit in Zing for investment or end-use if I continue to work in Noida after 2 years. Please let me know the pros and cons of buying a 1 BHK here .... n importantly cons .... Any other 1 BHK option which I should consider ?

Studying forums, I am very satisfied with brand of Lotus and this project but will a 1 BHK unit yield the desired results. As I saw somewhere, at similar amount, I can buy a 2 BHK in NE which I opt to avoid.

I am getting a rate of ~5200 BSP in resale. What is best rate available on resale unit at lower floors?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote