Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2 bhk

Thanks for the reply, but a 2 BHK in Lotus Zing will be costing around 50 L and fall over my budget :(
    CommentQuote
  • My requirement is to buy a 2bhk on exp way and all what follows is for that:

1. 50-55lac budget, 6-10 floor, East facing balconies for max sunlight.
    2. Nearest to markets/Noida sec 18/Delhi where all the action would be - after all this is what exp way is all about, otherwise in this budget Noida ext can offer far bigger flat.
    3. Good spacious layout with bigger rooms.
    4. Possession in 2 years.

On the basis of above - sec 129 is on the top - Jaypee GC side sector. Nearest to Delhi and take the flyover to reach sec 82 in just 5mins. In my budget - KBA 975sq ft. 52lacs
    But the deal breaker were the room sizes.

Next location I prefer is sec 133 - Klassic Biggest rooms till now. Huge living and decent bedrooms - 55lac. I have compared many projects layout to Klassic and am unable to find bigger rooms in a 2bhk in this budget.
    Just next to exp way. Zing is a good 5kms away from it. Keeping in mind the future traffic situatio, why to move 5more kms away towards exp way? Also heard about the nala near Zing but would not comment as have not seen the nala personally.
    And lastly, what ever people here say, wish town would be a unique proposition in the future.
    I have lived in Powai Hiranandani and know the difference between these townships and any projects. Not saying that Jaypee would match Hiranandanis.

Check out the layouts -

Your views now :)

Originally Posted by findingnemo
    I loved the "expecting tenants" part. Sad part is you won't be one, as you are looking to buy. :)

Tell me first, you have done lot of ground work, so what was your conclusion? What are your top 2 preferences based on all your ground work? Considering you know the whole area pretty well, first need to understand your view point?

Then we can brainstorm this further? Variables to be considered are, location, builder and your budget.

QUOTE=realbigboss;1009633]Was looking for some positive reasons why it is the best location as compared to sec 133 which falls earlier on the expressway.
    My intention was not to argue but to discuss in a healthy manner why sec 133 and others are not better than 143 location.

P.S : I am working in the same Unitech SEZ from which you are expecting tenants and going to that location for the last 3 years and currently searching for flat near there and done lots of ground work.

I have seen this region develop from scratch on a daily basis :)

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eshiaga
    I visited Lotus Zing last week and was very impressed with the location of the project and the builder speed to deliver the units.

I am planning to buy a 1 bhk unit in Zing for investment or end-use if I continue to work in Noida after 2 years. Please let me know the pros and cons of buying a 1 BHK here .... n importantly cons .... Any other 1 BHK option which I should consider ?

Studying forums, I am very satisfied with brand of Lotus and this project but will a 1 BHK unit yield the desired results. As I saw somewhere, at similar amount, I can buy a 2 BHK in NE which I opt to avoid.

I am getting a rate of ~5200 BSP in resale. What is best rate available on resale unit at lower floors?

Thanks.

Pros... Excellently located Project, Nice Layout, Good Brand
    Cons... U may find more Bachelors than families for Tenants for 1 BHK, as families may prefer 2 BHK.

If u have to choose between 1BHK in Zing and 2BHK in NE, it should depend on your requirements and priorities. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.

PS: I am invested in both Zing and NE but am not a speculator / short term investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbigboss
    Zing is a good 5kms away from it. Keeping in mind the future traffic situatio, why to move 5more kms away towards exp way?

Zing 5 kms from Expressway?????????????? R u alright?????
    CommentQuote
  • 5 kms from sec 133. Klassic loc
    QUOTE=CA Rajeev;1011291]Zing 5 kms from Expressway?????????????? R u alright?????
    CommentQuote
    5 kms from sec 133. Klassic loc
    QUOTE=CA Rajeev;1011291]Zing 5 kms from Expressway?????????????? R u alright?????

U must have measured (if you did) from Klassic inside to Zing.
    Mahamaya to Zing is 2.5 kms more than Mahamaya to Klassic.
    Measure it yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • My bad..will check again, but please make me fall in love with zing based on the points mentioned in finding nemo's reply..that would be for my benifit as have not boight yet. :)
    Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    U must have measured (if you did) from Klassic inside to Zing.
    Mahamaya to Zing is 2.5 kms more than Mahamaya to Klassic.
    Measure it yourself.
    CommentQuote
    My bad..will check again, but please make me fall in love with zing based on the points mentioned in finding nemo's reply..that would be for my benifit as have not boight yet. :)

Look i cannot.

I fell in love with Zing as it suited my requirements and priorities, which may not be the same for everyone.

In my view, i find no better option on entire Expressway than Zing (particularly in under construction segment) but that does not mean every other Project is worse. All Projects have their own advantages (some have more while some have less) and its upto every individual to select on his own.

I can try to provide information i have, i can try to share the details i know, but i cannot and should not try to make u fall in love with it.

Best of luck for your search...
    CommentQuote
  • Zing has some excellent positives
    ...bang on expressway..in a city like noida with useless public transportation and security issues....this is a huge positive....considerinh the fact that by being bang on expressway on noida exp....it means nearly 100 mtr away due to green belt
    .......simple layout....rectangle...nd buildings on edges.....one of best
    .....1,2,3 bhk...all have good layouts and with hardly any extra charges...offer value for money
    .......top class affordable school just across
    .......next door project will have a commercial and with advant sez also having commercial development....most needs will be 5 min walk
    ......opwrational SEZ within 2-3 min drive
    ........being nezt to ezpressway..open area....sunlighy not obstructed
    ......3c is still one of best in noida...no doubt
    NEGATIVES
    ..........high density
    .........poor lift to flata ratio
    .......2 towers of 1 bhk
    But then most projects have high density and poor lift ratios
    So according to me.....presence of 2 towers with 1 bhk is the only negative
    2 bhk...915
    3 bhk...1415
    Are the best in this project for end users
    Tower 15..16
    And opposite two towers are best
    Ample ventillation..sun...open....being on expressway side
    Donot buy anything more than 10th floor...(lift ratio bad) and donot buy anything between Gf and 2nd floor (shadow sector)
    I would suggest between 4th and 9th floor in tower 15..16 and opposite 2 towers....facing central greens or orexpressway
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib has summed up pretty well. Everything very transparently mentioned.

About JP, it won't be anything near to hiranandani. Surprisingly I worked in powai only during my first year of job.:). So know that area pretty well.

Although JP is good, but problems of delay which can be very frustrating and will drain you out financially, quality of gentry will be very diluted. It's mix of HIG, MIG, LIG. It will be very crowded too. Zing is excellent, on that front also, as great school on one side, commercial also coming on the same side.

I would say, Noida expressway as a whole could be close to Hiranandani, And Zohaib already summed up most of the factors are in favor of Zing. Honestly, I don't care about nitty gritties like 1 sqft here and there. These don't rate much as compare to builder repo, location, neighborhood etc.

Another positive, FNG flies thru 168 only. Even if it takes couple of more years to complete. I think Noida to Ghaziabad part is already done. You don't have to mess thru interiors of noida.

Think short/long term, Zing offers more value and better appreciation and more exclusivity. Better rentals definitely. McD is stone throw away, as of today. I love KPMG hoarding on Advant, when I watch from Zings location. :)

My take, go for Zing. Rest you are a good evaluator too bigboss.

QUOTE=zohaib2012;1011674]Zing has some excellent positives
    ...bang on expressway..in a city like noida with useless public transportation and security issues....this is a huge positive....considerinh the fact that by being bang on expressway on noida exp....it means nearly 100 mtr away due to green belt
    .....1,2,3 bhk...all have good layouts and with hardly any extra charges...offer value for money
    .......next door project will have a commercial and with advant sez also having commercial development....most needs will be 5 min walk
    NEGATIVES
    ..........high density
    .......2 towers of 1 bhk
    2 bhk...915
    3 bhk...1415
    Tower 15..16
    Donot buy anything more than 10th floor...(lift ratio bad) and donot buy anything between Gf and 2nd floor (shadow sector)
    I would suggest between 4th and 9th floor in tower 15..16 and opposite 2 towers....facing central greens or orexpressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Zohaib has summed up pretty well. Everything very transparently mentioned.

About JP, it won't be anything near to hiranandani. Surprisingly I worked in powai only during my first year of job.:). So know that area pretty well.

Although JP is good, but problems of delay which can be very frustrating and will drain you out financially, quality of gentry will be very diluted. It's mix of HIG, MIG, LIG. It will be very crowded too. Zing is excellent, on that front also, as great school on one side, commercial also coming on the same side.

I would say, Noida expressway as a whole could be close to Hiranandani, And Zohaib already summed up most of the factors are in favor of Zing. Honestly, I don't care about nitty gritties like 1 sqft here and there. These don't rate much as compare to builder repo, location, neighborhood etc.

Another positive, FNG flies thru 168 only. Even if it takes couple of more years to complete. I think Noida to Ghaziabad part is already done. You don't have to mess thru interiors of noida.

Think short/long term, Zing offers more value and better appreciation and more exclusivity. Better rentals definitely. McD is stone throw away, as of today. I love KPMG hoarding on Advant, when I watch from Zings location. :)

QUOTE=zohaib2012;1011674]Zing has some excellent positives
    NEGATIVES
    ..........high density
    .......2 towers of 1 bhk
    2 bhk...915
    3 bhk...1415
    Tower 15..16

JP also has school .. It has hospital, high end hotel , engineering college .. and please don't comment on gentry .. What about gentry in 1 BHK in zing..

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

JP also has school .. It has hospital, high end hotel , engineering college .. and please don't comment on gentry .. What about gentry in 1 BHK in zing..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Too dense...too expensive and Not a great location..wioth no special features
    3C hasnt deliverd a single project, Its earlier projects were a steal becoz of their proce and location...even after delivery if they do 70% of what they promisd..the owners of those projects will be happy.....but in this case...they are simply MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES

LOL

There is this post:D
    Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Zing has some excellent positives
    NEGATIVES
    ..........high density
    .......2 towers of 1 bhk
    2 bhk...915
    3 bhk...1415
    Tower 15..16

While another one is this?
    CommentQuote
  • That was maybe 3 yrs back when i still had hope for the region.
    But every project which followed was worse than last one

I always had issues with density and will always have.

Density has ruined noida completely

But amongst all the crap in noida......zing is by far one of thr best one available

Mr.cookie.....i had high hopes for even GN.....but now i myself am recommending brands to move out of GN or delay their plans.

One should observe the ground realities and change opinions

I told people abt high density and oversupply way back in 2012.....then people had difficulty in accepting it......now ????

If anyone is ok with all the density and attitude of govt in noida.....then LZ is one of thr best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    LOL

Sahi pakra bhai

CommentQuote
  • Good one Cookie !! I couldn't stop smiling after comparing the reviews from him.

And I do wait now to read his opinon about Wishtown after 3 years from now.

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
    John F. Kennedy

Originally Posted by cookie
    LOL

CommentQuote