Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • how about LZ is 5 km farther then sector 93 and in the middle of nowhere. there is a reason why 3C priced it at 3200 and some sector 137(which is better located then sector 168) projects are even lesser then that. and if LZ will be 6000 at possession then LP will be at least 8000, i think i will be filthy rich in 3 years :bab (59):
    Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    3c zing is on e -way....no other project coming can boast of the location...all other are not facing highway.be it logix 3c penache whatever.yhis is e way project launched after ats parasvnath after 3-5 yrs..at old rates.can u believe.

    there is no high rise at 3c zing...especially if u buy front towers.because they face highway....so the high rise jungle is far away across the highway.or may be behind the plot.so no problem of a high rise jungle.

    inftastructure already there as its on highway...in other projects unless side roads with street lights come etc...even on completion of project...difficult to go and live.3c zing on highway....get out of zing..land on highway...so simple.

    when ats eldeco etc at above 5500-7000 rates on e-way...zing at 3000 is cheap...e way facing plot/apartments will be limited....limited supply...those who want to be on highway will have to buy ats village eldeco or 3c parasvnath.less competition on e -way...so always a premium.no matters how much supply come inside .....

    please comments.i see rates of above 4800-5200 in next 2 years.possible above 6000 on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amalhotra
    After doing more research, I feel that Logix greens in 143 is better compared to zing :

    1. Metro will hit at 143
    2. Close to e way
    3. On FNG highway
    4. ISBT is planned in 143

    Some of you will say that its 4 point is -ve but at present G.noida is lacking public transport system. So, from investement perpective, its will be +ve and incase you want to have your appt rented, you will get good rent. Also, there are good chanced to have more commercial space to be occupied in 143. So, at present in my opinion, greens will give better appreciation as compare to zing.

    However, it just an analysis at thiss point of time, you never know what can happen in future. it may happen some big company is setup close to 168 and zing prices will go up OR with any other project in other sectors.

    Now, if you are looking from residential perspective then everyone has their priorities and they should go for that only. like the connectivity, open area, floor size etc..


    I always believe that property is directly proportional to luck.

    one of my friend lost his shop close to CP as it was in route of Metro whereas few others were so benefitied from metro as they property rates doubled or tripled.



    Hi

    I have been reading your post & can relate to your confusion as I am going through the same. Not totaly convinced about either LZ or greens , although have shortlisted them. I heard 3C is launching another project in sec 107.My guess is near Navratras. I think it probably worth the wait & then decided btw the 3 projects. Anyways LZ construction is not going to start till Dec. so I guess availability would still be there even after a month or 2 & LG is not selling like hot cakes either.
    CommentQuote
  • lotus zing----great location--no substitute

    well,i have already booked two 1415 sq feet flats in zing.
    im not a broker...i have my telecom business and invest in stocks.
    i found this location best among all...and good connectivity with greater noida and delhi and faridabad if fng comes.

    please advise me extra...i see no risk here in investments.what u all say.
    CommentQuote
  • all good points, but I think your expectations are too high. don't expect more then 4-5 K at the time of possession.

    Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    well,i have already booked two 1415 sq feet flats in zing.
    im not a broker...i have my telecom business and invest in stocks.
    i found this location best among all...and good connectivity with greater noida and delhi and faridabad if fng comes.

    please advise me extra...i see no risk here in investments.what u all say.
    CommentQuote
  • before going for LP even i thought of waiting for 3C in 107,

    3C office told me its gonna be a luxury project with higher price.

    I did consider ZING but din't like it for end use.

    Reason :

    DENSE
    NOTHING EXTRA ORDINARY
    JUST ANOTHER LAYOUT
    SEC 168 : NOT GOOD


    So i booked LP

    Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi

    I have been reading your post & can relate to your confusion as I am going through the same. Not totaly convinced about either LZ or greens , although have shortlisted them. I heard 3C is launching another project in sec 107.My guess is near Navratras. I think it probably worth the wait & then decided btw the 3 projects. Anyways LZ construction is not going to start till Dec. so I guess availability would still be there even after a month or 2 & LG is not selling like hot cakes either.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking from investment perspective. having 5K till possesion is a good deal for me. I still feel both 3C zing and greens are reliable but greens have upper hand. 3C may be coming up with LB-2 in 107 but I think, the rates will be higher. Anyone having any idea about LB -2 in 107.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is selling LB at 3800 in just front of new project. so expect a price ata least this much at the launch of new project.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    before going for LP even i thought of waiting for 3C in 107,

    3C office told me its gonna be a luxury project with higher price.

    I did consider ZING but din't like it for end use.

    Reason :

    DENSE
    NOTHING EXTRA ORDINARY
    JUST ANOTHER LAYOUT
    SEC 168 : NOT GOOD


    So i booked LP
    CommentQuote
  • Booked

    Guys,

    I have just booked (in the process actually!) a 1 bhk at LZ on 16th floor. It's a 575 sq. ft studio. Looked cute to me.

    I am a small investor and this is my second buy. The first one was in Gurgaon at Uniworld Garden II over which I'm enjoying a handsome 2200/= premium already( fingers crossed!)

    I have gone in for a downpayment plan with 9 % discount so it will work out to 2775 + 100 (lease) + 0 PLC. Do you think its a wise decision? I was thinking of booking one since past few weeks and finally when I read the F1 news all over, I thought maybe its a good time to enter in Noida Xpressway area. what do you say?

    I plan to hold on to it until possession or a year earlier and then exit.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I guess 1BHK is a good deal there as lots of offices near buy so studio appt would be in demand.

    This would be nearest studio appt from metlife sez area.

    I am still not convinced about end use of 3BHks.

    Originally Posted by varun007
    Guys,

    I have just booked (in the process actually!) a 1 bhk at LZ on 16th floor. It's a 575 sq. ft studio. Looked cute to me.

    I am a small investor and this is my second buy. The first one was in Gurgaon at Uniworld Garden II over which I'm enjoying a handsome 2200/= premium already( fingers crossed!)

    I have gone in for a downpayment plan with 9 % discount so it will work out to 2775 + 100 (lease) + 0 PLC. Do you think its a wise decision? I was thinking of booking one since past few weeks and finally when I read the F1 news all over, I thought maybe its a good time to enter in Noida Xpressway area. what do you say?

    I plan to hold on to it until possession or a year earlier and then exit.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • yeaah....good time to invest..I am going to make the decision very soon...either zing or greens..Will check bloosom country as well because I wanted to stick wither with logic or 3Cs. LP is now out of reach for me and can't wait for new projects coming up with higher range..!!
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

    thanks. Lets hope it turns out to be a good project and escalates in due course of time!
    CommentQuote
  • Best option for 1BHK

    One of my friend is planning to book a 1BHK in LZ for investment. His budget is 15-20L.
    He will get a bigger apartment in NE but this looks better option to me.
    Please suggest any alternative for 15-20l investment.
    CommentQuote
  • for 1 BHK in zing only top floors are available.Wait for tower 10 to launch in 3C zing incase wanted to invest in lower floors. It will be coming in next week but the rate will be more by 50-100
    CommentQuote
  • From my experience in real estate development, i will add that anything on the commercial side expwy will be valued better than the other side once expwy becomes toll road. reason, most offices of it/mnc companies 125,126,127,135 etc. major school 128, 132, major commercial/shopping zones 129, 135. therefore 5 yrs down the line zing investment will give higher returns then 137, 100, 107 etc

    We are in india, lazy lots, want every thing near by school, shopping district, golf course, offices, metro and ofcorse save gas,
    CommentQuote
  • Very true from investment prospective as many of the ppl working in those offices would be ready to pay rent too.

    But for end use I still prefer residential sector (coz u may not have ur office in offices near you house). Imagine long traffic snarls outside those offices complexes....

    For sure some shopping complexes and malls would come up in those areas in some time...

    for end use i would want a peaceful neighborhood not flashy building

    Come on man full day u spend in those flashy building and in evening also same things around :)

    Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    From my experience in real estate development, i will add that anything on the commercial side expwy will be valued better than the other side once expwy becomes toll road. reason, most offices of it/mnc companies 125,126,127,135 etc. major school 128, 132, major commercial/shopping zones 129, 135. therefore 5 yrs down the line zing investment will give higher returns then 137, 100, 107 etc

    We are in india, lazy lots, want every thing near by school, shopping district, golf course, offices, metro and ofcorse save gas,
    CommentQuote