Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why 3 yrs ????
    If jaypee improves.....my opinion abt them will change in 12 months
    Opinions change by observing ground progress......not by getting emotionally attached to ones investment
    As per present ground facts.....non golf course side of jaypee wishtown is a waste.....and golf course side will take 7-8 yrs to be liveable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Why 3 yrs ????
    If jaypee improves.....my opinion abt them will change in 12 months

    Opinions change by observing ground progress......not by getting emotionally attached to ones investment

    As per present ground facts.....non golf course side of jaypee wishtown in a waste.....and golf course side will take 7-8 yrs to be liveable.

    Sir Ji

    No need to be defensive, it happens. :D
    so 3 years back whomsoever been guided by you must be feeling cheated now...:)

    Still location of 3C Zing is same even after 3 years. :D how come it becomes excellent now? please answer this.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib bhai, apart from Zing, which all projects do you think are the better ones?
    CommentQuote
  • No offences to you but iMHO , real estate opinions (specially the ones made on this forum) are forecasts which should predict the scenario after 3 years from now. Any layman can discover the ground facts and do the analysis. Having, said this I would iterate the fact that the ground facts you make are always accurate and I like reading your posts. Could you please let us know why non gc side of wish town is a waste. People are spending lakhs of hard earned money on it.
    Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Why 3 yrs ????
    If jaypee improves.....my opinion abt them will change in 12 months
    Opinions change by observing ground progress......not by getting emotionally attached to ones investment
    As per present ground facts.....non golf course side of jaypee wishtown is a waste.....and golf course side will take 7-8 yrs to be liveable.
    CommentQuote
  • ;1012401]Sir Ji
    No need to be defensive, it happens. :D
    so 3 years back whomsoever been guided by you must be feeling cheated now...:)
    Still location of 3C Zing is same even after 3 years. :D how come it becomes excellent now? please answer this.


    Cookie dear....only stupids will buy in RE...by following following internet websites and forums.

    Your understanding has always been slow.....

    My post was probably in 2010....when zing was launched at 3300 all incl.....
    At that time better located projects like LB were available at 3500-3600 psf.....

    Hence the statement was relative
    Compared to projects available just 200-300 psf extra in better locations

    But i guess thats too much for most people to understand


    Cookie dear....only stupids will buy in RE...by following following internet websites and forums.

    Your understanding has always been slow.....

    My post was probably in 2010....when zing was launched at 3300 all incl.....
    At that time better located projects like LB were available at 3500-3600 psf.....

    Hence the statement was relative
    Compared to projects available just 200-300 psf extra in better locations

    But i guess thats too much for most people to understand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbigboss
    No offences to you but iMHO , real estate opinions (specially the ones made on this forum) are forecasts which should predict the scenario after 3 years from now. Any layman can discover the ground facts and do the analysis. Having, said this I would iterate the fact that the ground facts you make are always accurate and I like reading your posts. Could you please let us know why non gc side of wish town is a waste. People are spending lakhs of hard earned money on it.



    People have invested lakhs everywhere...not only jaypee
    Its far better to buy in sector 137,143,168 than buying in non GC side of jaypee.

    No exclusivity....mixture....khichdi....whatever u may want to say...fact is that part of jaypee wishtown will always be below GC side.....
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib Sir

    AI rate was 3000-3100, not 3300.
    CommentQuote
  • below non- GC side (Kasa/Krescent/Klassic/Kosmos) = waste land. :)


    Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    People have invested lakhs everywhere...not only jaypee
    Its far better to buy in sector 137,143,168 than buying in non GC side of jaypee.

    No exclusivity....mixture....khichdi....whatever u may want to say...fact is that part of jaypee wishtown will always be below GC side.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Zohaib Sir
    AI rate was 3000-3100, not 3300.

    Kindly Check again before posting
    Prices were different for diff. Towers....
    When i say all incl....i mean all incl...
    I was with BOP back then when 2 towers were BOP was undwrwriter
    Initially there were 4 towers of 1 bhk.....and after reccomendation from us (bop that time) 3c management decided to scrap 2 towers of 1 bhk and have one tower of 3 bhk
    The diffwrence beteeen LZ and LP and LB in 2010 was justn 200- 300 psf in resale....and around 400-450 in fresh
    Feel free to cross check
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Kindly Check again before posting
    Prices were different for diff. Towers....
    When i say all incl....i mean all incl...
    I was with BOP back then when 2 towers were BOP was undwrwriter
    Initially there were 4 towers of 1 bhk.....and after reccomendation from us (bop that time) 3c management decided to scrap 2 towers of 1 bhk and have one tower of 3 bhk
    The diffwrence beteeen LZ and LP and LB in 2010 was justn 200- 300 psf in resale....and around 400-450 in fresh
    Feel free to cross check


    Read the few 1st post of this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    ;1012401]Sir Ji
    No need to be defensive, it happens. :D
    so 3 years back whomsoever been guided by you must be feeling cheated now...:)
    Still location of 3C Zing is same even after 3 years. :D how come it becomes excellent now? please answer this.



    Cookie dear....only stupids will buy in RE...by following following internet websites and forums.

    Your understanding has always been slow.....

    My post was probably in 2010....when zing was launched at 3300 all incl.....
    At that time better located projects like LB were available at 3500-3600 psf.....

    Hence the statement was relative
    Compared to projects available just 200-300 psf extra in better locations

    But i guess thats too much for most people to understand

    first thing, zing was launched ard 3100 AI..I myself had booked in 3100 BSP in later phase..that time even panache BSP was 3500 and over there extra charges were too high so effective diff was not 400 -500 psf, its more than it..

    first thing, zing was launched ard 3100 AI..I myself had booked in 3100 BSP in later phase..that time even panache BSP was 3500 and over there extra charges were too high so effective diff was not 400 -500 psf, its more than it..
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Resale rates were far low
    2. Discounts offered in LP on direct booking were higher than zing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1. Resale rates were far low
    2. Discounts offered in LP on direct booking were higher than zing


    Lol

    What do you want to prove?
    What you say is true .:D
    Please check the facts as well as your history before posting .
    CommentQuote
  • Samajhdar ko ishara kaafi....
    Ab yeh mat poochna what it means
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Cookie dear....only stupids will buy in RE...by following following internet websites and forums.

    Your understanding has always been slow.....

    My post was probably in 2010....when zing was launched at 3300 all incl.....
    At that time better located projects like LB were available at 3500-3600 psf.....

    Hence the statement was relative
    Compared to projects available just 200-300 psf extra in better locations

    But i guess thats too much for most people to understand


    first thing, zing was launched ard 3100 AI..I myself had booked in 3100 BSP in later phase..that time even panache BSP was 3500 and over there extra charges were too high so effective diff was not 400 -500 psf, its more than it..
    i am one of the stupid as you described since i bought lotus boulevard rs 5049 bsp jan this year after readings reviews on this forum...i think i shuld have gone fr gurgaon forum
    i am one of the stupid as you described since i bought lotus boulevard rs 5049 bsp jan this year after readings reviews on this forum...i think i shuld have gone fr gurgaon forum
    CommentQuote