Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think lets not be too critical abt Zohaib, he provides lot of value. Also couple of hundreds here and there don't make much difference, so ets stop beating around what price Zing was launched.

Having said that, I would still say, when LB was launched it was one of the first projects on eway and after its success, projects mushroomed everywhere in Noida and lots of land selling.

I think at that time, relatively Zings location would have been seen inferior. Even I didn't buy at that time, even though I had bought in other 3C projects. But perception changed after growth which happened in last 3 years. Today considering all the growth, projects, if one has to predict you will definitely project Zing as a very bright prospect.

Even I bought in Zing a year back. And i am very bullish on Zing now based on my analysis and current scenario. So perceptions might change wi time, based on changes which happen.

What if none of the companies had shifted to eway, KPMG was not there in Advant etc etc. projections would have changed.

But for LB things were pretty clear, people didn't bought for companies on eway or impact of it. They bought because of excellent central location it had. Now Noida has moved and grown further, and Zing looks to be the new central and growth prospect. :)

Koi shak!!

UOTE=cookie;1012755]Lol

What do you want to prove?
    What you say is true .:D
    Please check the facts as well as your history before posting .
    CommentQuote
  • It seems like Zohaib bhai is positive for this one , any idea sir what is the current rate for this project and is it available in fresh?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 3 BHK option in Zing for my parents preferably in lower floors and I find Lotus Zing suiting to my requirements. But Is it ok to buy a 3 BHK in Zing on ground floor ?? What could be possible disadvantages of ground floor in society like Zing ?? People who have reviewed the layout plan of Zing, please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I have two doubts-

1) According to BBA the bulder will pay panelty in case of late possession and that will be 5
    Rs./SQ feet. Do we need to approach the builder for the same or as discussed in forum
    earlier, the builder will adjust the panelty in last demand note or at the time of
    possession?

2) I hold one unit in tower7 (2BHK 1125 SQ feet), as mentioned in floor plan there is a
    servant toilet adjecent to kitchen, I found this useless and want to utilize this space. In
    this case if want some changes then will the Builder do it for me.

I contacted 3C's and they executive told me that any change in construction will happen after possession only, is that correct. Please provide your views for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think there is any disadvantage. It like any other project, why would it matter only for Zing. If you consider gentry etc it should be better in Zing, unless you plan to buy in LB, LP or L300. Positive of buying from better builder, and little more cost, is you get better gentry and I think that would be your primary concern for your parents.

My take, go for it, even if you have to pay little more. Better both for investment, live ability, accessibility. :)

QUOTE=eshiaga;1014494]I am looking for a 3 BHK option in Zing for my parents preferably in lower floors and I find Lotus Zing suiting to my requirements. But Is it ok to buy a 3 BHK in Zing on ground floor ?? What could be possible disadvantages of ground floor in society like Zing ?? People who have reviewed the layout plan of Zing, please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Right advice
    CommentQuote
  • zing

I don't have anything against Zing but I am interested to understand the possible disadvantages of owning a Ground Floor ... be it Zing or any other similar society... !!!

Originally Posted by findingnemo
    I don't think there is any disadvantage. It like any other project, why would it matter only for Zing. If you consider gentry etc it should be better in Zing, unless you plan to buy in LB, LP or L300. Positive of buying from better builder, and little more cost, is you get better gentry and I think that would be your primary concern for your parents.

My take, go for it, even if you have to pay little more. Better both for investment, live ability, accessibility. :)I don't think there is any disadvantage. It like any other project, why would it matter only for Zing. If you consider gentry etc it should be better in Zing, unless you plan to buy in LB, LP or L300. Positive of buying from better builder, and little more cost, is you get better gentry and I think that would be your primary concern for your parents.

My take, go for it, even if you have to pay little more. Better both for investment, live ability, accessibility. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Is LZ still a good investment project .. I mean buying at the prevailing rates?
    CommentQuote
  • PleasE avoid GF at all costs

Go between 2nd and 9th floor

Remember...in kothis .ceiling ht is min. 11 ft....and in these so called green buildings if u get 9.5 ft...consider urself lucky....

If u wany to avoid lift issue.....upto 4th floor is quite fine

But issue with upto 2,3 floor is shadow sector....lack of sunlight cud be issue....also ventilation tp some extent
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidd642
    Is LZ still a good investment project .. I mean buying at the prevailing rates?

LZ is still good at this rate.
    Put some more efforts for better rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

Can someone throw some light on tower number 3. Is that an ideal tower as in location, view, sunlight wise?

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • I want to sell my unit in Zing, 1335 Sq ft, Tower 2, "Top floor" facing FnG highway.. Company rate is 5500 (BSP) rite now. What should i expect in resale if i sell ?

Also should i approach brokers or post it on online property sites?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljain111
    I want to sell my unit in Zing, 1335 Sq ft, Tower 2, "Top floor" facing FnG highway.. Company rate is 5500 (BSP) rite now. What should i expect in resale if i sell ?

Also should i approach brokers or post it on online property sites?

Considering the offers i got when i purchased last month, i would assume something close to 4800 BSP. Call a couple of Brokers and u'll have a fair idea. Don't expect deal very soon and make up your mind for 2-3 months or more.
    CommentQuote
  • isnt the rate too low from prevailing rates????????

I agree there is an issue being a top floor but that should not be 700 Rs less than the prevailing company rate.
    CommentQuote