Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5500 is CLP rate and 5050 rate for DP. You need to take the later into account for arriving at selling rate.
    I agree with CA Rajeev for fair assesment given that this is top floor
    Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Considering the offers i got when i purchased last month, i would assume something close to 4800 BSP. Call a couple of Brokers and u'll have a fair idea. Don't expect deal very soon and make up your mind for 2-3 months or more.
    CommentQuote
  • The difference of CLP and DP should cease near to possession , i should wait then to exit so that can get a rate closer to the builder rate..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljain111
    isnt the rate too low from prevailing rates????????

I agree there is an issue being a top floor but that should not be 700 Rs less than the prevailing company rate.

Prevailing rate for lower Floors in good location Units is 5200-5400 BSP whereas for higher Floors and not so good location Units its 4800-4900.
    I may be wrong as I am sharing what i was quoted by various Brokers 1-1.5 month back.
    CommentQuote
  • There would hardly be any difference in DP and CLP in Zing now as structure is already complete for many Towers.
    Also the Builder Rates are not that relevant as there is no inventory available with / released by the Builder currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Frnds,

No gift On Deepawali from 3C's to its customers (Zing project) this year. Last year they send candeels, project is in last phase....No more fancy things for customers...???
    CommentQuote
    isnt the rate too low from prevailing rates????????

I agree there is an issue being a top floor but that should not be 700 Rs less than the prevailing company rate.

Bhai, leave alone 4800, bik bhar jaye to shukr manana. If u seriously want to sell, quote a rate of 4500 bsp, and that too negotiable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Bhai, leave alone 4800, bik bhar jaye to shukr manana. If u seriously want to sell, quote a rate of 4500 bsp, and that too negotiable.

Isnt it funny how many times we see on this forum, whenever a BSP of any project being discussed one post like this always comes from nowhere...hehhehe..

Thik hai bhai 4500 BSP aur negotiable karke.. 4000 BSP ... tum bhi khush raho yarrr... sabhi ki diwali hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite

would not know the exact price of zing but things are pretty bad for other projects. guess days of good returns have vanished for the time being.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smiley74
    would not know the exact price of zing but things are pretty bad for other projects. guess days of good returns have vanished for the time being.

that's correct smiley :(
    but what I am thinking is, zing is very close to tech. park and many IT companies are there....there is a good possibility for rent for end purpose buyers.....evryone want's to take home on rent as close to the ofc as possible.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagimaster
    that's correct smiley :(
    but what I am thinking is, zing is very close to tech. park and many IT companies are there....there is a good possibility for rent for end purpose buyers.....evryone want's to take home on rent as close to the ofc as possible.... :)

couldnt agree more. but with the economy in tatters until and unless there is an influx of corporate into NOIDA which is very slow as of now, rentals would not be very high as well as there would be few takers. this is not pertaining to zing but to NOIDA in general. personally i think things are going to be like this for some time.
    CommentQuote
  • With looking at great inventory within the radius of 3-4 kms around IT hubs in Noida, rentals shall be more or less the same within this radius. Whereas, rentals in societies nearby IT hubs, and accomodating single/unmarried employees preferably, might get differentating rentals. Seniors can enlighten it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Isnt it funny how many times we see on this forum, whenever a BSP of any project being discussed one post like this always comes from nowhere...hehhehe..

Thik hai bhai 4500 BSP aur negotiable karke.. 4000 BSP ... tum bhi khush raho yarrr... sabhi ki diwali hai..

Bhai, first of all, neither you asked for the rates nor I told you. It was a post intended for the seller.

Rahi khush rehne ki baat, to bhai, I'm always happy. Neither am i going to gain a penny for the sale nor i stand to lose any, in case of NO sale. I was just telling with my experience keeping a view of the market now-a-days.

Last, but not the least, sell this above 4500 bsp and show me the proofs, I'll be the first to serve you sweets. 1 kilo desi ghee ke laddoo meri taraf se apke liye pakke.
    CommentQuote
  • The problem is takers for top floors are almost none so i concur
    with the view that 4500 is the best one can expect.

If you bargain hard, you may get 4500 in original
    booking with 3C in this market in DP price.

So resale is bound to be lower.

Originally Posted by delhiite
    Bhai, first of all, neither you asked for the rates nor I told you. It was a post intended for the seller.

Rahi khush rehne ki baat, to bhai, I'm always happy. Neither am i going to gain a penny for the sale nor i stand to lose any, in case of NO sale. I was just telling with my experience keeping a view of the market now-a-days.

Last, but not the least, sell this above 4500 bsp and show me the proofs, I'll be the first to serve you sweets. 1 kilo desi ghee ke laddoo meri taraf se apke liye pakke.
    CommentQuote
  • Bad news for me if 4500 is the price at which we can get from the company as you rightly sad resale would be lower.

Would hold on till rates improve, no point selling at such low rates.
    CommentQuote
    Bad news for me if 4500 is the price at which we can get from the company as you rightly sad resale would be lower.

Would hold on till rates improve, no point selling at such low rates.

Even no point to hold this one. Rates cannot improve for top floors in NCR in near future. You will get no buyer for a good price even when it is RTM. Try to offload this and buy middle or lower floors for decent returns.
    CommentQuote