Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Even no point to hold this one. Rates cannot improve for top floors in NCR in near future. You will get no buyer for a good price even when it is RTM. Try to offload this and buy middle or lower floors for decent returns.

agrred
    CommentQuote
  • November PROJECT UPDATES Lotus Zing - Project Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.

I ve noticed since past few months, they are using trick photography in their updates & sending fake demand notes. All most every month construction updates are similar, only the view/angle of pic is changed.

For example - CHECK yourself T 27 Boulevard (Oct./Nov. pic) , T 28 PANACHE ISLAND (Oct./Nov pic) , T 38 Boulevard ESPACIA etc.

ZING/ PANACHE are same except a few bricks/paint here & there. Whenever they send you BRICKWORK/ELECTRICAL/PLUMBING Demand notes, make sure FULL TOWER is completed not individual flat. It is a mandatory norm which they are violating now. They put bricks on front flats only in updates, while if u witness it from backside its still not done.

(NOVEMBER T 28 PANACHE ISLAND update

(OCTOBER T 28 PANACHE ISLAND Update)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.

I ve noticed since past few months, they are using trick photography in their updates & sending fake demand notes. All most every month construction updates are similar, only the view/angle of pic is changed.

For example - CHECK yourself T 27 Boulevard (Oct./Nov. pic) , T 28 PANACHE ISLAND (Oct./Nov pic) , T 38 Boulevard ESPACIA etc.

ZING/ PANACHE are same except a few bricks/paint here & there. Whenever they send you BRICKWORK/ELECTRICAL/PLUMBING Demand notes, make sure FULL TOWER is completed not individual flat. It is a mandatory norm which they are violating now. They put bricks on front flats only in updates, while if u witness it from backside its still not done.

good point. fact is one should not trust any builder blindly. 3c is one of the reputed builders hence has more to lose than an ordinary builder. am surprised that they are doing this ( in case they are).
    CommentQuote
    Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.

Good intent but how to do it? I assume 3C does not allow to enter the Project (atleast at Zing).

Also, Banks/FIs keep monthly updates on the Projects they have approved for funding Individual Units. They will not disburse if the demand is fake.

Further how would pictures look different when ELECTRICAL/PLUMBING work demand is raised.

I agree one should be aware of the progress and should keep and eye on updates but doubting everything just for the sake of it is a bit too much.

Anyhow, if u come across anything fake (based on your physical check), plz share here to benefit the others...
    CommentQuote

Very high density. Balcony of 2 tower touching each other ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Very high density. Balcony of 2 tower touching each other ????

Yeah... Thats where high FAR hurts...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Yeah... Thats where high FAR hurts...

Density really matters a lot in long run.
    CommentQuote
  • A bit late here but have been following this thread for a 1 month now...and have learnt a lot thanks to all of you, just wanted to understand when will the first possession be handed over(month/year/planned/expected)..and which tower would that be. I have taken a 3 bhk in tower 11 last year. just curious when will this become habitable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Good intent but how to do it? I assume 3C does not allow to enter the Project (atleast at Zing).

Also, Banks/FIs keep monthly updates on the Projects they have approved for funding Individual Units. They will not disburse if the demand is fake.

Further how would pictures look different when ELECTRICAL/PLUMBING work demand is raised.

I agree one should be aware of the progress and should keep and eye on updates but doubting everything just for the sake of it is a bit too much.

Anyhow, if u come across anything fake (based on your physical check), plz share here to benefit the others...

I have written this post after physically witnessing it. FYI regarding ZING , T4 all floors have paid Full tower brick work completed last month & before. When you look closely in the pics, notice that top 3-4 floors are still left. Advice you to go from SHIV NADAR school side & check yourself. Banks give a damn checking, they get hefty money from builders & interest from poor buyers as well.

Electrical/Plumbing also you can demand strongly the builder to check physically, after all its your hard earned money for your dream home.

Economy is tightening & real state sector is cash crunch. This is the reason 3C had to re-launch its DELH1 Project again to sell 22 crore cost apartments.
    I still feel they are among top builders in Noida but lately things ve drastically changed after NIRMAL SINGH(most infuential ex director) formed LOTUS GREENS .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Density really matters a lot in long run.

Yes it does matter. Thats what i said that it hurts.
    CommentQuote
    I have written this post after physically witnessing it. FYI regarding ZING , T4 all floors have paid Full tower brick work completed last month & before. When you look closely in the pics, notice that top 3-4 floors are still left. Advice you to go from SHIV NADAR school side & check yourself.

If true then this matter surely need to raised.
    Did u write to 3C about it? What was their response?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish7
    A bit late here but have been following this thread for a 1 month now...and have learnt a lot thanks to all of you, just wanted to understand when will the first possession be handed over(month/year/planned/expected)..and which tower would that be. I have taken a 3 bhk in tower 11 last year. just curious when will this become habitable.

i think front towers 1/2/15/16 would be deliver first which were planned to be deliver on different date varying from sep,13 to apr,14 but actual possession wont be before first quarter of 2015..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ankit, looks like have to be in for long haul. anyone have any idea of the going rentals in that neighbourhood for a 3 bhk of 1600 sq feet.
    CommentQuote
  • when 1000s of flats will be RTM within the next 2-3 years....rentals will DEFINITELY be under control...No doubt at all....

Expect Rs.10-12 psf rentals for MIG societies in Noida (90% of societies UC in Noida are MIG)
    CommentQuote