Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Just bridge over Yumuna River is needed to Faridabad.
    Nh-24 near sector-64 to Sector-168 via 123,113,Dadri Road,Sector-143 etc...

If Faridabad connectivity comes up, where will FNG connect from 168 on Mathura Road (NH-2)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    If Faridabad connectivity comes up, where will FNG connect from 168 on Mathura Road (NH-2)?

Nothing is clear in faridabad side..:(
    CommentQuote

Honestly speaking, even if NH-24 is connected to Expressway at 168, it will help Expressway in terms of connectivity. If at all Faridabad part comes, it will be icing on the cake.
    CommentQuote

If it comes up, will be best for area and travel to fdb.

Only issue is, claims by NA and builders are misleading.

Btw does anyone what happened to road that was supposed to connect fdb that was starting from dnd, kalindi.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    If it comes up, will be best for area and travel to fdb.

Only issue is, claims by NA and builders are misleading.

Btw does anyone what happened to road that was supposed to connect fdb that was starting from dnd, kalindi.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

I just want you to make responsible comments that's it.

There is difference between Stalled and scrapped and disputed etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Zing owners:

Is there anyone who has taken a loan from nationalized bank? If yes, can you point me to the concerned bank officials and formalities required.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    Zing owners:

Is there anyone who has taken a loan from nationalized bank? If yes, can you point me to the concerned bank officials and formalities required.

Thanks.

I checked with SBI and Union Bank and they have declined for a loan unless I can mortgage a similar valued registered property.
    I then checked with Allahabad bank since its on the list of pre-approved bankers from Zing and they are ready to offer a loan at 10.45%. This is the amongst the lowest that I am getting from all bankers listed on the sheet. Other closer ones include Axis and PNBHFL at 10.5% each. But I guess for the later, its a way to attract new customers with lower interest rates since their website says 10.75%. The only cons with Allahabad is that I will have to make a visit to the bank in Janakpuri, Delhi to submit my papers whereas others would have them picked from my office/residence.

I am convinced for a loan from Allahabad unless somebody has a negative experience with them or has a different thought process to the way I am looking at things.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    I checked with SBI and Union Bank and they have declined for a loan unless I can mortgage a similar valued registered property.
    I then checked with Allahabad bank since its on the list of pre-approved bankers from Zing and they are ready to offer a loan at 10.45%. This is the amongst the lowest that I am getting from all bankers listed on the sheet. Other closer ones include Axis and PNBHFL at 10.5% each. But I guess for the later, its a way to attract new customers with lower interest rates since their website says 10.75%. The only cons with Allahabad is that I will have to make a visit to the bank in Janakpuri, Delhi to submit my papers whereas others would have them picked from my office/residence.

I am convinced for a loan from Allahabad unless somebody has a negative experience with them or has a different thought process to the way I am looking at things.

Thanks.

SBI is not funding lotus Zing project....I checked with SBI last year.
    Better you check with LIC HFL as well, I face no problem with them.....
    CommentQuote
  • Friends....has anyone visited LZ recently. I called 3C's to have a site visit and they denied my request saying that buyer's can visit the site only on possession :(
    I want to know the status of tower 7 if someone have latest pic available, other than the one posted on 3C's website.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. If u haven't signed on any paper which permits such ridiculous rule....then u have all thw right to visit your apartment

2. Safety issues at construction site only have to be addressed to...which can be taken care of by site supervisor.

3. Meaning...u should give few days notice to builder and follow safety instruction at site when u visit...that's all

If some bimbo or joker in tie and suit doesn't agree with you.....tell him to go to his boss and get it in written. And remind him that its your flat....and u are paying the builder to make it....he is not doing you a favour.

Danda chalana seekh lo...warna yeh builder tumhe nanga kar denge...har tarah se.
    CommentQuote
  • Some of us forced them to show us the flat. Earlier they were reluctant in doing so but later agreed.

You need to have strong vocal cord to take on these buggers. For everything they try to deny first but it you insist, they will give up.

We dropped an email saying cheque is ready but i will make payment only when i see the completion of said target. Failure to do so will not be my responsibility and 3C must not charge delayment payment penalty.

Couple of days later, they accepted and called for a site visit.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1. If u haven't signed on any paper which permits such ridiculous rule....then u have all thw right to visit your apartment

2. Safety issues at construction site only have to be addressed to...which can be taken care of by site supervisor.

3. Meaning...u should give few days notice to builder and follow safety instruction at site when u visit...that's all

If some bimbo or joker in tie and suit doesn't agree with you.....tell him to go to his boss and get it in written. And remind him that its your flat....and u are paying the builder to make it....he is not doing you a favour.

Danda chalana seekh lo...warna yeh builder tumhe nanga kar denge...har tarah se.
    CommentQuote
  • This has been my observation

From the day booking of flat is done....Buyer is in submissive mode....FOR WHAT ????

Zyada padhee likhee junta is worst of the lot....for reasons known to them.

What you mean that Site Vist ''Request'' was Denied ????

First and foremost....Its your right....you never request for your right.

Jis bimbo ya suit boot main baithey ladkey ne yeh funda diya....uski class le lo !!!!!

As i said before...the only thing they can tell you is that SAFETY is most important (at least on paper) in a construction site.

So....for that....

You can tell them In advance that You will visit the site....and site supervisor can make arrangements.

I know people who have flats in LZ and most of them ensure someone makes a site visit before they release payments.

Thats common practice...not some luxury
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    This has been my observation

From the day booking of flat is done....Buyer is in submissive mode....FOR WHAT ????

Zyada padhee likhee junta is worst of the lot....for reasons known to them.

What you mean that Site Vist ''Request'' was Denied ????

First and foremost....Its your right....you never request for your right.

Jis bimbo ya suit boot main baithey ladkey ne yeh funda diya....uski class le lo !!!!!

As i said before...the only thing they can tell you is that SAFETY is most important (at least on paper) in a construction site.

So....for that....

You can tell them In advance that You will visit the site....and site supervisor can make arrangements.

I know people who have flats in LZ and most of them ensure someone makes a site visit before they release payments.

Thats common practice...not some luxury

Thanks for your suggestion Zohaib/Amit....
    I was in Delhi for a very short duration....
    Danda maine tagda waala kiya tha phone par...someone Suman received my call...
    I asked her if 3C's wont allow me then I will fill an RTI form against the builder and will go to print media.... :)
    Then she asked me to be on hold....and after that she told that Sir we dont allow any buyer....I state forward replied that I will not serve the next demand untill I won't visit the site.....
    That all stuff I know , how to handle the builders, as I was not having much time so I din't try to screw them much...but thanks for your tips...next time I'll surely visit the site.

Friends if anyone of you visited tower 7 , pls update in the forum. Thanks!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • 2 thumbs up

Suman ko bolna...there is something called Builder buyer agreement....jo likha hai....woh agreed hai...baaki kucch nahin....

U have ALL the right to ask for any visit, documents related to your property

Chakkar yeh hai ki builders spl like 3c were given an impression by buyers as if they are doing buyers some favour.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    2 thumbs up

Suman ko bolna...there is something called Builder buyer agreement....jo likha hai....woh agreed hai...baaki kucch nahin....

U have ALL the right to ask for any visit, documents related to your property

Chakkar yeh hai ki builders spl like 3c were given an impression by buyers as if they are doing buyers some favour.....

Correct....I asked her that there is no as such clause in BBA that buyer can't visit the site...
    And I also mentioned that I can't blindly deposit the money to 3C's based on demand
    note now onwards......

I believe the project will take one complete year or more to give possession to buyers?
    CommentQuote