Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 14-18 months
    Internal work takes time...and then CC is obtained...then offer of possession

But since there isnt too many phases and future developments....expect project to be fully rtm by 2015 diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    14-18 months
    Internal work takes time...and then CC is obtained...then offer of possession

But since there isnt too many phases and future developments....expect project to be fully rtm by 2015 diwali

I recently bought a flat from 3C directly. My allotment letter states 24 months as delivery time, so expecting possession by Dec 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    I recently bought a flat from 3C directly. My allotment letter states 24 months as delivery time, so expecting possession by Dec 2015.

Which Tower???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagimaster
    Which Tower???

Tower 4
    CommentQuote
  • DECEMBER Project Updates Lotus Zing - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.
    CommentQuote
  • yes luvguru....yesterday I sent one email to 3c's complaining about site visit and there was no clause in BBA that restricts the buyer to visit the site....another point I made was delay in possession...and how 3c will settle the late construction penalty....
    waiting for reply..!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Got below reply to my email....................

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!!

With reference to your e-mail below, we would like to inform you that as per recent updates of the construction we are expecting to deliver the said tower 7 in Lotus Zing tentatively by End of 2014. Regarding penalty, please note that delayed possession penalty will be settled as per the terms of buyer’s agreement for the said apartment in the final statement of accounts.

Also you request for the same has been acknowledged.

We regret to inform that the site visit cannot be accommodated right now due to safety concerns as the construction work in the said towers is going on. We shall issue you the inspection letter of your individual apartment prior to the sub lease deed registration & possession of the property.

Regards,

Team 3C
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am planning to book a flat in 3C Zing. Request all of you to kindly share your expertise and guide/help me in the same.

(1) Price - Company is saying BSP as 5500 for 3BHK (1600 sq ft) in tower 11. Floors available only above 24
    (a) Please suggest if there could be bargain possible and if yes how much based on prevailing prices?
    (b) As the available floor is above 24, should there be further discount due to this?
    (c) If anyone has booked in past few months, kindly share the details.

(2) Possession - I have been informed by builder that they will provide possession for tower 11 in 2 and half years. But in agreement they are going to mention as 39 months.
    (a) If any one has idea regarding possession for tower 11, please share.
    (b) Can anyone who has booked in tower 11 share details regarding the possession time in their agreement.
    (c) Is 3C will be made operational in phase manner as LB. I had asked this to builder and was told that the entire project will be operational at the same time and there are no phases in this like LB. Please guide me if this is in correct.

(3) Feedback on tower and floor
    (a) Any feedback on tower 11 will be very much helpful.
    (b) Floor above 24 - impact on price, impact on resale for such high floors
    CommentQuote
  • tower 4

I also have a flat in tower 4 , bought it in early 2012 , now as you say possession will be in dec 2015 . I feel kind of cheated as I have already paid 80 % . Just 20 % for the remaining 2 years

Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    Tower 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jbudhraja
    I also have a flat in tower 4 , bought it in early 2012 , now as you say possession will be in dec 2015 . I feel kind of cheated as I have already paid 80 % . Just 20 % for the remaining 2 years

this is 3c beauty...
    CommentQuote
  • 3c is a Investor oriented company from the word go....everyone was aware.

Such a Move is Pro Investor.

I have explained many times that there are 2 type of Flat Investors

1. Pre launch book...best units...best discounts..usually done through Big time brokers or through direct relation with builder....and Exit at 30% (Or First Allowed Resale)..usually its free transfer...in case of 3c it is..if done within a year.

2. Sell well Before Possession...Usually its when Structure is more than 50% complete....this makes the Buyer feel that Work is going on at good speed....he cannot evaluate everything very well also....and still he can be fooled by brochures, etc
    Make a Buyer Dream...and he will fall

No Investor wants to be stuck with a property when project is RTM...as builder offers possession and if you delay...holding charges will be levied on you....plus registry cost....and above all.....Buyer will NOT DREAM....Buyer will judge by Ready Product...and will check everything...
    CommentQuote
  • I am loking to buy a flat in 1200-1500 sqft range. Could you guys let me know what is the rate I can expect at Lotus zing ?
    CommentQuote
  • You won't get anything less than 5k I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Last known transaction rate for a 2 bhk was in range of 5k bsp.
    Since extra charges is very less
    Approx 5200 all incl. Is what you should expect for average located flats
    CommentQuote
  • I purchased 2 BHK 915 sq. ft. best located Flat (Park View as well as Expressway View & Lower Middle Floor) at 5300 BSP in Sept. 2013.
    CommentQuote