Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Correct price....as i said 5k bsp is for average locations

    Ur flat must be ib tower 15 or 16 below 10th floor.

    They are by far the best locations

    AAdditionaly they are east facing if i am not wrong
    CommentQuote
  • I got one at approx 4900 bsp in tower 4.. top floor .. east facing.
    depends on ur preference for location .. for me top floor is the best one and the deal was wonderful getting it in white direct from 3C
    CommentQuote
  • Good deal...congrats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    I got one at approx 4900 bsp in tower 4.. top floor .. east facing.
    depends on ur preference for location .. for me top floor is the best one and the deal was wonderful getting it in white direct from 3C


    Fair deal, should open the eyes of the investors and brokers since this is coming directly from 3c. No pouncing upon claiming that they are ready to buy 5 today at this price today.
    CommentQuote
  • just check whether you are getting covered balcony on top floor . deal seems fine if you are comfortable with top floor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amrit

    When did you buy this?

    Nitin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amrit1singh
    I got one at approx 4900 bsp in tower 4.. top floor .. east facing.
    depends on ur preference for location .. for me top floor is the best one and the deal was wonderful getting it in white direct from 3C


    Can you please throw some light on when did u get this deal.
    yesterday 3c quoted me 5500 (+125) for anything above 7th floor. (Ofcourse this was without any negotiation)

    My main motive is an investment, but in a location where I won't mind living if required after few years. But I would expect an annual return of 10%.

    Also, what 3C told me is that the ceiling height is just about 9 feet 3 inches.
    Don't you guys think that it is a bit less ?
    CommentQuote
  • Gentlemen for the Last time.....there is difference between quoted prices and transaction prices......

    If anyone thinks that by following revised builder prices on website...brochures.....or following toi property times or useless graphs on property websites like 999acres etc etc.....one can fathom the transaction prices.....pleasd wake up

    Face to face on the table prices with cheque ready and documents ready is when transactipn prices can be fathomed

    PS....this forum is majority Existing investors....and statements like ""givd me detaila of broker...i will pay him today" kind of statements come from investors sitttibng in homes and offices...far away from groubd reality......so take suchcomments with a smile .......
    CommentQuote
  • Just sold unit - month back 1415 sq ft 5550/- sq ft basic + all extra.

    This is an email from lotus zing google groups. Someone sold their flat at 5500 + extras.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Correct price....as i said 5k bsp is for average locations

    Ur flat must be ib tower 15 or 16 below 10th floor.

    They are by far the best locations

    AAdditionaly they are east facing if i am not wrong


    Yeah, it is Tower 16 below 10th Floor
    And yes, its Balconies are East facing
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats..by going for such locations at least you have negated some aspect of high density.

    Moreover..sun , air wont be an issue at all.

    Lastly with 9.2 ft ceilings ...tower hts is less...and its very comfortable to come down from upto 7-8 floors without lift using stairs....and at least is possible to go up also in case needed using stairs.

    The flats in towers facing shiv nadar are also fine

    Like in LB....its much better to go for 8-10 floors facing pathways school than facing the central greens which is more of a joke

    Only LBC is a project in this segment which has decent well laid out central greens
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NChugh1
    Just sold unit - month back 1415 sq ft 5550/- sq ft basic + all extra.

    This is an email from lotus zing google groups. Someone sold their flat at 5500 + extras.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Why there is so much difference in prices ?

    Here we a resale price of 5550psf(more than builder's) and a direct builder price of 4900psf(top floor).

    Top floor cannot be so less. Only disadvantage I see that it tends to get a bit hot in summers.

    I am really confused here.
    Guys, I am looking to make my first investment, so any suggestions/comment would be really appreciated.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • The one for 4900 is a top floor. No offence to anyone but 3C has a quite a few of those left. The 5500 must have been in a prime location. Don't know why but 3 beds always had a premium in zing. BTW, I don't have a 3 bed.

    Nitin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thetitan
    Why there is so much difference in prices ?

    Here we a resale price of 5550psf(more than builder's) and a direct builder price of 4900psf(top floor).

    Top floor cannot be so less. Only disadvantage I see that it tends to get a bit hot in summers.

    I am really confused here.
    Guys, I am looking to make my first investment, so any suggestions/comment would be really appreciated.

    Thanks.


    Its 5500 under CLP and 4900 (less 9%) under DP plan which I opted; so its the same price. there is a premium for lower floors and it appears in their PLC charges. BSP is same for all towers and all floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naren_mahi
    just check whether you are getting covered balcony on top floor . deal seems fine if you are comfortable with top floor

    Yes, they provide that.

    @nChugh - this was about a month back.. end Nov.
    CommentQuote