Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • To
    Three C Developers Pvt Limited,
    Granite Gate Properties Pvt Limited,
    Mr. Vidur Bhardwaj,
    Mr. Nirmal Singh,
    Mr. Brijesh Bhanote
    and all other directors of Three C Company and Lotus Panache project.

Greetings!!

This is reference to the trailing email and meeting held between Lotus Panache buyers dated 26th Oct 2014. Please refer to the trailing email for the minutes of meeting. Meeting concluded with a promise from Mr. Brijesh Bhanote that he will get back to us in a week time and all issues would be looked into. We have been waiting for good two months now and he seems to have forgot that he has some job to do as a director.

We the buyers of Lotus Panache project have been writing to your company for too long and we have not received a single reply from your company on the below mentioned points. It is evident that the directors of the company are not even concerned about the issues we buyers are facing. All the big marketing promises are falling and your company is turning out be just another builder operating in real estate market.

Same story is being repeated with buyers of all other projects and they are equally disturbed with the way your company is treating the customers.

We would like to have a meeting with Mr. Vidur Bhardwaj and Mr. Nirmal Singh on 11th Jan, 2014 (please do not travel abroad this time). In the good interest of everyone, we refuse to meet Mr. Brijesh Bhanote this time. If we are still faced with him, we would not have any other option than sitting on a dharna against the malpractices of your company followed by a protest in Sector 18/GIP. Its time to wake up and start getting serious about your customers.

In good faith,
    United Buyers of All Three C projects,
    Lotus Panache Welfare Association (regd.)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    Subject: Minutes of the Meeting Held at 3C office, Techboulevard, Noida | Your revert required on the concerns raised
    To: Brijesh Bhanote

Dear Brijesh

Hello !

This is further to our meeting in your office on 26th Oct 2014, which was attended by ;

From Lotus Panache Buyers Group

1. Sumeet Saxena
    2. Mohit Choudhary
    3. Sushil Sharma
    4. Piyush
    5. Amit Chauhan

From 3C Company

1. Brijesh Bhanot
    2. Mr. Yadav

The following points were raised by the representatives of the buyers group;

1. Overall delay in completion of projects and realistic date of possession to be shared. - As discussed at the launch of the project in early 2010, the promised delivery timelines were24 months. However this was limited to few towers only, which were termed as phase 1. Many buyers including the undersigned were handed over the allotment a good 6 months after the initial deposit and the time period of possession was mentioned as 39 months thereof, thus making the delivery period a good 45 months which is twice of what was share in your marketing campaign. The buyers had no choice but to accept at the stage.

As a matter of fact the residential part of the entire project was divided into PHASES for offering possession and the common amenities have been slotted under none of the phase and it seems planned for delivery at the fag end of the project . . thus denying the wholeness of the project to the initial possession seekers while charging the full maintenance amount.

Time and again your team has been giving the revised dates, which are never met and you have put us all in a state of suspended animation as we feel even you are not sure of the PERT being followed on this project, if there is one.

While, the buyers group is definitely concerned with the delay, they are further being harassed due to the ambiguity in air about the possession due to complete lack of response with realistic dates from your end.

2. Maintenance Service Agreement - The agreement once again is one sided, wherein the buyers scope is detailed to keep the interest of the service provided safe, however the service provider has absolved itself from taking any responsibility to even impart the services or be liable for any damages caused due to deficiency in service. Besides these there are many an issues which were detailed and submitted for re consideration, however we have not heard from 3C facility management company till date on the same.

I would also like to say that since the principal builder of the project is GGPL, the MSA should be drafted between the builder and the buyers . . the facility management company, who is shortlisted by the builder till such time the RWA comes into force should comply with the MSA as well.

A provisional MSA should be signed at the time of possession and a detailed document should be made in consultation with a Resident welfare body, once it is formed at the end of project.

3. Loading of 25 % (Super area 25% in excess of built up area) - As per the calculations and verification of built up area done with your Architects and Project Transition team, the Super Area has been shown as 25% extra than the built up area of the unit.

Kindly give us the clarity with calculations and supporting documents substantiating the loading of 25% extra area as charged.

4. Submission of Objections and Grievances with GGPL through 3C Company - In case a buyer wishes to submit an objection or grievance with GGPL, their letters are to be accepted and also addressed within a reasonable time.Forceful and coercive techniques being followed by 3C, representatives of GGPL on helpless buyers at this stage are illegal and will not be accepted, if required we will use the help of Law to deal in such cases.

You are therefore requested to instruct your team to start accepting the letters and acknowledge the receipts of communication.

5. Tower 31 - Needless to say, however the same has been communicated umpteen times to your management through personal meetings, emails, faxes, hand delivered letters by majority of the buyers that this is not in accordance with the original plan of the project which was shared with the them at the time of selling the project in 2010. Initially, you kept denying the existence of any such tower till we showed you the approved plans from Noida Authority received from your good offices itself.

You are also forcefully including the new plan with the Tower 31 (26 Floors) as an annexure C with the Registration / Sub lease papers.

On the onset the approval of this tower is illegal as the place where it proposed to be built was initially marked for Guest House and Shopping Complex, as a matter of fact your sales team unanimously announced to all prospective buyers that the sample flats will be converted into guest houses. As per UP Apartment Act 2010, any change in plans should be approved by majority of buyers before it is changed. It is further detrimental to the overall ambience and blocks air flow to the entire development.

Post our objection to the said tower, we have not received a formal communication from your end cancelling the plans to build Tower 31, the same is pending and should be clarified immediately.

As desired by you, I am sending this one to one mail to you for your final answers on the concerns as above, your revert will help us on deciding the future course of action in the matter.

Best Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Edit:
    I got few answers. Thanks everyone.

Does bank provide loan on DP plans, atleast in case of 3C zing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thetitan
    Edit:
    I got few answers. Thanks everyone.

Does bank provide loan on DP plans, atleast in case of 3C zing ?

yes, few banks do that. I have approved loan from PNBHFL. Know that Axis bank also does that.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • JAN.14' Project Updates Lotus Zing - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a loan from axis bank can anybody let know whether any other bank offering balance transfer facility for this project.
    I m fed up wid axis. Worst service with 11 percent rate of interest.

Zohaib plz assist.
    Q
    Suendra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highseas
    I have a loan from axis bank can anybody let know whether any other bank offering balance transfer facility for this project.

Zohaib plz assist.
    Q
    Suendra

Hi
    Currently HDFC is offering loan transfer w/out any charges up to this month end with 10.25 ROI. If you are interested then PM me I can give you contact number so that you can them directly.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks,

But i dono who TO PM YOU.
    I HAVE SENT U A FRND REQUST.
    CommentQuote
  • Idbi and hdfc both..
    Originally Posted by highseas
    I have a loan from axis bank can anybody let know whether any other bank offering balance transfer facility for this project.

Zohaib plz assist.
    Q
    Suendra
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody help wid this pm. Who to do pm and wt does it stands for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highseas
    Can anybody help wid this pm. Who to do pm and wt does it stands for.

PM stands for Personal Message.

Member needs to have at least 10 posts to avail the PM Service.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.

UOTE=cookie;1061175]PM stands for Personal Message.

Member needs to have at least 10 posts to avail the PM Service.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teji001
    Dear All,

I am planning to book a flat in 3C Zing. Request all of you to kindly share your expertise and guide/help me in the same.

(1) Price - Company is saying BSP as 5500 for 3BHK (1600 sq ft) in tower 11. Floors available only above 24
    (a) Please suggest if there could be bargain possible and if yes how much based on prevailing prices?
    (b) As the available floor is above 24, should there be further discount due to this?
    (c) If anyone has booked in past few months, kindly share the details.

(2) Possession - I have been informed by builder that they will provide possession for tower 11 in 2 and half years. But in agreement they are going to mention as 39 months.
    (a) If any one has idea regarding possession for tower 11, please share.
    (b) Can anyone who has booked in tower 11 share details regarding the possession time in their agreement.
    (c) Is 3C will be made operational in phase manner as LB. I had asked this to builder and was told that the entire project will be operational at the same time and there are no phases in this like LB. Please guide me if this is in correct.

(3) Feedback on tower and floor
    (a) Any feedback on tower 11 will be very much helpful.
    (b) Floor above 24 - impact on price, impact on resale for such high floors

responding late,have you bought it already ?
    1)this tower,11, is the only one with 3BR, it was launched at the rate of 5000 sometime october 2012, so 5500 seems to be ok if it is all in price. i reckon they will load service tax separately.
    2)by your calculation of 3c's verbal commitment 2 and half year is middle of 2016 when they would handover the tower, but if we go by 39 months then its some where early 2017 which is way too far.
    3) the structure seems to be on floor 15 + already, and keeps growing at about 5 floors every 3 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Protest by LB residents against 3c.. as 3C is allowing outsiders in the LB facility...like school etc

CommentQuote
  • I intend to close a purchase deal in resale of Lotus Zing 915 square feet within February 14.

Can anyone please share few points that I should be careful about while executing this transaction.

Thanks in advance!!
    CommentQuote