Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rate for good location is around 5300-5400 bsp
    Additonal charges extra to be paid by buyer but they are lowest n region..i
    Paperwork can take 25-30 days in 3c...
    Since builder is only involved in paperwork.....u dont have much problems
    Yes....before u pay anything...check with builder if seller has somd interest levied on him....in case yes..ask seller to clear it first
    I had got bulk bookings done for investors for this project for best locations 2 yrs back....

Try to get dirext deal and avoid broker fees....u will save decent amount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Rate for good location is around 5300-5400 bsp
    Additonal charges extra to be paid by buyer but they are lowest n region..i
    Paperwork can take 25-30 days in 3c...
    Since builder is only involved in paperwork.....u dont have much problems
    Yes....before u pay anything...check with builder if seller has somd interest levied on him....in case yes..ask seller to clear it first
    I had got bulk bookings done for investors for this project for best locations 2 yrs back....

Try to get dirext deal and avoid broker fees....u will save decent amount

Can you please further advise on the below:

1. Who bears the transfer charges or will this be mutually decided between the two parties.

2. I intend to ask the seller to come along with freshly generated statement of outstanding for negotiation. I will give some token amount by cheque that day.

On the day when 3C will give time for executing the transfer, I will hand over complete amount to seller (partly at broker's office and DD at 3C's office). Since deal is completely self financed (no bank loan is required) and to keep the time lag between paying full amount to seller and actual transfer to zero days (anxiety days), in this second sitting I intend to close the whole deal at least from sellers side. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site..Delivery looks like only possible by March 2015 for tower 1,2,15,16...1 year delay for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • FEB.14' Project Updates Lotus Zing - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand installment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    FEB.14' Project Updates Lotus Zing - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand installment.

You should know Security guards dont allow to enter inside the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Security guards dont let you enter ??????.
    Usne kaha aur aapney maan liya ????
    Yes for safety reasons inside a construction site, you have to follow a certain protocol.
    Contact after sales dept. Of 3c
    Give them a few days notice prior to ur planed visit
    Get the written letter from them for the said day and time or let them tell their security site office...doesnt matter
    In case the bimbo or the joker in suit and tie refuses.... Be stern and tell him to call his senior
    And show you where in the bba its written that u have to blindly trust the builder and cannot have site visit
    If he still refuses...tell him to give it in written
    And screw their daylights out later.
    As the allotee you have all the right to see how ur investment is shaping up.
    Like the builder wants everything in written ( application even for smallest things).... You should be bold and stern
    Yeh India hai....yahaan sharief bankey rahogey to lootogey.
    Be aggressive and stern....following whats there in BBA.
    Zayada good morning... Good evening aur angrezi phoonkney ke chakkar main rahogey to yeh log ghumatey rahengey.
    Utha ke patak do....saari aqal thikaney aayegee inki
    I had made many investors booked in this project at initial stages....and many of them still hold good units.... Only a few are prospect end users..and so are interested to see...and till date...they have always managed to see by site visti..by following the safety proticol....investor to bahar se dekh ley bahut hai...
    U havr invested lakhs and probably taken lakhs worth of loan....and u want to follow what a bimbo at reception will tell you.
    ?????????
    CommentQuote
    Security guards dont let you enter ??????.
    Yes for safety reasons inside a construction site, you have to follow a certain protocol.
    Get the written letter from them for the said day and time or let them tell their security site office...doesnt matter
    In case the bimbo or the joker in suit and tie refuses.... Be stern and tell him to call his senior
    And show you where in the bba its written that u have to blindly trust the builder and cannot have site visit
    Like the builder wants everything in written ( application even for smallest things).... You should be bold and stern
    Zayada good morning... Good evening aur angrezi phoonkney ke chakkar main rahogey to yeh log ghumatey rahengey.
    I had made many investors booked in this project at initial stages....and many of them still hold good units.... Only a few are prospect end users..and so are interested to see...and till date...they have always managed to see by site visti..by following the safety proticol....investor to bahar se dekh ley bahut hai...
    U havr invested lakhs and probably taken lakhs worth of loan....and u want to follow what a bimbo at reception will tell you.
    ?????????

Yehi to prob hai Zohaib bhai Mango ppl ki......Gyaan dene lagta hain turant. Effort ni karne zara se b
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagimaster
    Got below reply to my email....................

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!!

With reference to your e-mail below, we would like to inform you that as per recent updates of the construction we are expecting to deliver the said tower 7 in Lotus Zing tentatively by End of 2014. Regarding penalty, please note that delayed possession penalty will be settled as per the terms of buyer’s agreement for the said apartment in the final statement of accounts.

Also you request for the same has been acknowledged.

We regret to inform that the site visit cannot be accommodated right now due to safety concerns as the construction work in the said towers is going on. We shall issue you the inspection letter of your individual apartment prior to the sub lease deed registration & possession of the property.

Regards,

Team 3C

hi,
    I, have a flat in in Zing, too. I guess, it is not going to be handed over in Time.
    My allocation date was oct 2010, and the agreement say 39 months.
    What I want to know is that whether the delay penalty will be only on demand?
    There is a point in the penalty clause that the builder will pay the penalty only when a demand is made and from the date when such is demand is made..
    If it is true, then all those hopeful of delay penalty, better register their demand for the same. ;)
    CommentQuote
    Security guards dont let you enter ??????.
    ?????????

I have visited almost every UC building under my budget.

Here is what I do.
    1. Take my construction helmet in my hand. (Not for deceiving, for my own safety)
    2. Ask the guard, "haan kaisa chal rha hai, sab theek hai ??"
    3. Now ask for directions to the intended tower.
    4. Wear my helmet well before danger zone.
    5. While exiting ask the guard/ labour etc about their payment, problems etc.
    6. Tell the guard "chalo bhai theek hai"

This has not worked a few times, then I tell them I am true corrupt Indian (give him 100rs :D)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    Yehi to prob hai Zohaib bhai Mango ppl ki......Gyaan dene lagta hain turant. Effort ni karne zara se b

Bhai, i just provided the information that guards out there dont allow to enter, as i see your same post in all 3c project forums repeatedly as soon as updates rollover for quite sometime.
    Where i have written its impossible to bypass that security guard??????
    CommentQuote
  • Possession of Lotus Zing is not possible before March 2015. I just want to know the followings from senior members

1) What is the current rate and what kind of rate they are expecting at the time of possession?
    2) How much rent one can expect from 3BHK (1415 Sq Ft)?
    3) How 3C is going to compensate late penalty? Have they paid late penalty in LB or LP?
    4) What is the future of Projecting? What kind of rate we can see after 5 yrs when most of the SEZ will be operational?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Resale (which I was personally witness for...and had posted about its availability couple of days back ....on this thread....Post was deleted by mods).....
    2 bhk...915 sq.ft.....5300 BSP for a Top notch Location

3 Bhk......1600 sq.ft...Top notch location....5400 BSP....

Rental you can expect witll be around Rs.10-11 psf...maintenance paid by tenant...

Penalty Clause....CASE TO CASE Basis...Jiski lathi uski bhains....If you tear them another Hole in the backside...you will get everything...in time....

If one is the usual...Good morning...Good evening Sir....English speaking....So called "Corporate" Types...which can be treaded upon by everyone...then forget about it....Wahan ki receptionist bhi bhau nahin degi...

Future....Location is Top Notch...But due to OVERSUPPLY...dont expect prices to double even in next 4-5
    years...

PS: The units about which i posted couple of weeks back (deleted by mods) are already sold...kindly donot PM me about them....In case there are future availabilities...I will let you guys know ...Subty...:)....Ok Mr. Mods :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • No..work is going on zing..I have visited on 21st Feb..
    CommentQuote
  • No work is going on in any project of 3C/Lotus.QUOTE=rahul21jan81;1104608]No..work is going on zing..I have visited on 21st Feb..
    CommentQuote