Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • zingg!

I kind of agree that houses near commercial properties may not be valued by those who want peaceful localities to live in permanently.

But it may be good for those commercial MNC's who look for cheaper accommodation for their travelling employees and for this they prefer studios in a good, safe locality from where employess could easily hop over to the offices in the morning!! From an investment point of view, the rentals from companies could be very high for these kinda houses.

Plus the expressway advantage is always there. One does not have to worry wriggling long hours before reaching the expressway which could be pain in the rse in Indian conditions esp. during monsoon!
    CommentQuote
  • 3C launches new Tower - 10

3c is launching new tower 10 of 575 tomorrow. Rate : 3100 sq feet. I discussed with broker and he said there are still floors available in old tower 9 but only above 15th floor and people are now interested in lower floor in 10.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    3c is launching new tower 10 of 575 tomorrow. Rate : 3100 sq feet. I discussed with broker and he said there are still floors available in old tower 9 but only above 15th floor and people are now interested in lower floor in 10.

Hi

Is the inaugural discount of 100/- still on?
    R they launching any other sizes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi

Is the inaugural discount of 100/- still on?
    R they launching any other sizes?

No , the inaugural discount wont be there. It will be on 3100/- or more. However, I called 3C and they are saying it may take some days for tower 10 and then tower 15 will be released.

I am planning to book 1bhk in zing. A broker is giving me a credit note of 2.75% discount but not sure what company directly can give me. Did any one directly book through 3C and know the discount ?
    CommentQuote
    No , the inaugural discount wont be there. It will be on 3100/- or more. However, I called 3C and they are saying it may take some days for tower 10 and then tower 15 will be released.

I am planning to book 1bhk in zing. A broker is giving me a credit note of 2.75% discount but not sure what company directly can give me. Did any one directly book through 3C and know the discount ?

Some ppl managed to get it through 3C directly, even i spoke to 3C C care and they said they do it only if someone is extremely uncomfortable dealing with brokers and that too in rare cases.

They wont give u as much as broker gives.

They were ready to give me 6% but the unit i wanted in LP was locked with brokers only, so had to go with him.
    CommentQuote

Thanks for your reply.

I do know someone who tried to book directly with them but they were not giving any discounts. He finally got it booked through a broker. So, not too sure about the direct booking.

Also, till Monday the inaugral discount was on, probably they are going to withdraw that with the launching of new towers. For launching I have doubts as Shraads are starting on 24th. Usualy people avoid buying property during that time. Then Navratras, everyone prefers. So probably its either next few days or after 7th Oct...not sure though just guessing!!
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your reply.

I do know someone who tried to book directly with them but they were not giving any discounts. He finally got it booked through a broker. So, not too sure about the direct booking.

Also, till Monday the inaugral discount was on, probably they are going to withdraw that with the launching of new towers. For launching I have doubts as Shraads are starting on 24th. Usualy people avoid buying property during that time. Then Navratras, everyone prefers. So probably its either next few days or after 7th Oct...not sure though just guessing!!

3C said same about inaugural discount on Sept 02 that it will be gone by weekend, now after 15 days its still there

Don't worry much about inaugural discount , if you have finalized the property then just go ahead and book but if you are still in dilemma that you should book or not then its worth waiting and let go the discount.

GurSingh : i guess you are investigating about Zing from quite some time.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C doesn't care much about religious things, they don't even do a bhoomi poojan ceremony and no mention of vastu or anything like it on their marketing material. so it is possible they will launch new towers during shraads.

Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Thanks for your reply.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    3C doesn't care much about religious things, they don't even do a bhoomi poojan ceremony and no mention of vastu or anything like it on their marketing material. so it is possible they will launch new towers during shraads.

Agreed...it is a possibility.

Don't think it would be a smart move though as most of the people do beleive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    3C said same about inaugural discount on Sept 02 that it will be gone by weekend, now after 15 days its still there

Don't worry much about inaugural discount , if you have finalized the property then just go ahead and book but if you are still in dilemma that you should book or not then its worth waiting and let go the discount.

GurSingh : i guess you are investigating about Zing from quite some time.

Still in dilemma...& its not because of the inaugural diacount:).
    Zing is one of the shortlisted projects..still exploring other options.

Thanks for the advise.
    CommentQuote
    Still in dilemma...& its not because of the inaugural diacount:).
    Zing is one of the shortlisted projects..still exploring other options.

Thanks for the advise.

All the best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Inaugral discount is there only for the old towers : 7,8,9 but then only the top floors are available (3050). One of my friend has booked in tower 16 with rate of 3100.

Zing is surely overpriced if I compare it with other projects. Infact, 500,600 more if compare to projects in 74, 78. But still, till now the floor below 12 are all booked (there may be some available which are not park facing).

And 3C guy told me that if you want it for investment perspective, go for zing then for LP. (May be they wanted to sell their new project as LP is already sold out)
    CommentQuote
  • They suggested same to me too that go for LZ instead of LP.

They were praising LZ every now and then and were telling Zing aapko sasta padega :P

Some tell thm not to compare LP with LZ. I can happily pay 300/- extra for LP or LB but not even 2900/- for LZ.

Originally Posted by guesswho
    Inaugral discount is there only for the old towers : 7,8,9 but then only the top floors are available (3050). One of my friend has booked in tower 16 with rate of 3100.

Zing is surely overpriced if I compare it with other projects. Infact, 500,600 more if compare to projects in 74, 78. But still, till now the floor below 12 are all booked (there may be some available which are not park facing).

And 3C guy told me that if you want it for investment perspective, go for zing then for LP. (May be they wanted to sell their new project as LP is already sold out)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    They suggested same to me too that go for LZ instead of LP.

They were praising LZ every now and then and were telling Zing aapko sasta padega :P

Some tell thm not to compare LP with LZ. I can happily pay 300/- extra for LP or LB but not even 2900/- for LZ.

agree about paying extra for LP but I don't think that zing as much bad. If I compare it with projects close to it like projects in 137/143 , zing prices are almost same or may be little bit higher but 3c tag is with it and it has a big advantage to be exactly on e way and 137 is too dense as well. No. of projects going on.

On the left side, it has met life and on other side, commercial space. Also, just opposite it has advent. On the back of zing, paras is there which will advantage to zing as its on the front.

I am looking for 1bhk and don't think that zing is so bad. Remember, there are no as mush supply for 1bhk as for 2bhk or 3bhk. So, zing will definitely have the advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Zing is not that bad but i dont find it worth with the price tag associated. Just 3C's name won't work, LP and LB has 3C's name with good features and location also,

You picking up all the good things from all around the area,

Advant is closer to 137 and 143, 3C has its biggest commercial next to 143 only. Logix too have land for commercial in sec 140A, just next to 137. Metro is on other side.

Paras too has 1BHK's.

Zing is not bad but there are others at competitive prices.

Originally Posted by guesswho
    agree about paying extra for LP but I don't think that zing as much bad. If I compare it with projects close to it like projects in 137/143 , zing prices are almost same or may be little bit higher but 3c tag is with it and it has a big advantage to be exactly on e way and 137 is too dense as well. No. of projects going on.

On the left side, it has met life and on other side, commercial space. Also, just opposite it has advent. On the back of zing, paras is there which will advantage to zing as its on the front.

I am looking for 1bhk and don't think that zing is so bad. Remember, there are no as mush supply for 1bhk as for 2bhk or 3bhk. So, zing will definitely have the advantage.
    CommentQuote