Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends,

I had a call today with Anupriya from 3C team, she updated that there is no as such plan to deliver specific towers in phases.

What 3C is doing is they are constructing the towers and getting the permissions from authorities and the permissions will be granted only once the construction is done 70% or more then only authorities will permit possession and other plans.

Not sure she had explained me correct picture about zing or not? :(

For tower7 there will be no demand till next 3 months from the builder.

For no project pics updated for June month she explained that there is some technical issue with the website due to that they are unable to upload the latest pics.
    CommentQuote
  • This is false..they can deliver in phase only..tower1/2/15/16 will de delivered first by first quarter 2015..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    This is false..they can deliver in phase only..tower1/2/15/16 will de delivered first by first quarter 2015..

Correct Rahul, I questioned about the same towers from her. She said these may be delivered by second querter of 2015.

Till the builder is not having a plan, contractor can not work on his own fish for any tower, you are correct.
    CommentQuote
  • they said me first quarter..so even they are not sure when to deliver :-)
    CommentQuote
  • NGT issue

Regarding the NGT issue saw this file in the Paras Tierea post where Lotus Zing is not mentioned in the list. So it should not be a issue for us I believe.

Regards,

Amit
    CommentQuote
    they said me first quarter..so even they are not sure when to deliver :-)

they will keep you guessing until first quarter 2015 ends..then new timeline will start...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    they will keep you guessing until first quarter 2015 ends..then new timeline will start...

I think they will delivered these tower by march 2015 by looking at speed of construction..Somehow I have managed to go inside my apartment in T15 and satisfied with progress..Tiles work was completed..
    CommentQuote
    I think they will delivered these tower by march 2015 by looking at speed of construction..Somehow I have managed to go inside my apartment in T15 and satisfied with progress..Tiles work was completed..

What was your observation on space? Balconies ? Were you satisfied with development so far?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMBERSAXENA
    I have made a site visit on 17 April at around sunset time in the evening.. work is going on in full swing... i could see labour making shift change at the site & the mercury lights on the buildings... which means work is going on in the night as well... spoke to the site incharge.... tower 1 & 2 will be ready for possession in 6 months time... felt relieved:)

Good to heat that...i have got demand for top roof casting of tower 11 2 days back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts,

Any idea when Tower 15, 16 possession will be given. The first due date was May-14 as per allotment letter. It is already July and when I called them they said mostly it will be in 1st quarter of 2015. There is also penalty clause, is the builder start paying us or will it be added to the final settlement during possession . will they also give interest in that case :).
    CommentQuote
  • Enquired about tower-15 completion at 3C Tech Boluevard office, was told by Ms Suman (from PR) that possession will be by end of this year (which all of us know is not possible) or latest by Q1 2015. She said that the penalty for delay will be settled in final settlement at possesion - no interest.

I asked if the work is going on, she said yes it is but at slow pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks Man

Originally Posted by scorpionviv
    Enquired about tower-15 completion at 3C Tech Boluevard office, was told by Ms Suman (from PR) that possession will be by end of this year (which all of us know is not possible) or latest by Q1 2015. She said that the penalty for delay will be settled in final settlement at possesion - no interest.

I asked if the work is going on, she said yes it is but at slow pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Towe 1/2/15/16 expected possession is in first quarter 2015..My guess is March to May 2015 for sure..Ready to move in May..
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea how much rent we will get for 915 @BHK , once it is ready :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Rs. 10 -11 psf
    CommentQuote