Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rent will be started with less and it will keep increasing once people starts to move on..once it will be occupied 50% then it will moved to rs 15/sqft..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Redhat
    What was your observation on space? Balconies ? Were you satisfied with development so far?

My apartment is in Tower 15 unit - 03 which is central park facing and corner unit of T15..Apartment looks open,airy from inside..balcony size looks good too...view from my balcony is very good as front tower looks far awar from tower 15..

Lobby area also looks good..Lift are installed..

One thing I want to say here that 3c's project looks overcrowded from outside or from layout but it not looks like that in real..all rooms are airy and open..same thing I am feeling in Lotus panache..may be design is quite good even 6 floor at one floor and three tower shares their wall...
    CommentQuote
  • Happy buyers, have a look: https://www.facebook.com/gaurav.chhibber/posts/10152260772047921?fref=nf

Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    My apartment is in Tower 15 unit - 03 which is central park facing and corner unit of T15..Apartment looks open,airy from inside..balcony size looks good too...view from my balcony is very good as front tower looks far awar from tower 15..

One thing I want to say here that 3c's project looks overcrowded from outside or from layout but it not looks like that in real..all rooms are airy and open..same thing I am feeling in Lotus panache..may be design is quite good even 6 floor at one floor and three tower shares their wall...
    CommentQuote
  • Zing Happy Buyers.... here is the good news. After a lot of pressure and followups 3C issued some letters for Tower 12 yesterday. Letters for Fitouts.

Now this will make you very happy. If you have even a single paise of interest due to late payment you loose out on your penalty... Ji Haaan Phale Ghar Late Low Late Payment Pe 18% Interest Do .... uske baaad jai ram ji ki...

This Satuday all 3C Buyers are meeting at Tech Boulevard 3C Office at 10 AM. Please Zing Walo Ajao.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81

Thanks Rahul, few more question, do you think or felt that there might be chance increase in super area. Also did get to see inside of lift or what company there were off.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Rahul, few more question, do you think or felt that there might be chance increase in super area. Also did get to see inside of lift or what company there were off.

Super Area in Boulevard for letters sent out on yesterday have been increased to full 8%. With no penalty paid..... be happy about the Airy apartment which you may get and the lifts you will get and forget the Penalty Pay More Wait for years.

Or be at Tech Boulevard 10 AM on Saturday
    CommentQuote
  • we will be there....
    CommentQuote
  • This is really bad..no penalty and increase in super area too..wow..sare ungli ghee mein daal liye 3cs ne and come in group of chor builder now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    This is really bad..no penalty and increase in super area too..wow..sare ungli ghee mein daal liye 3cs ne and come in group of chor builder now..

Rahul if you have a Google or yahoo group please please inform everyone.... we should ensure we have a huge presence
    CommentQuote
  • I don't feel bad about 70-100 sft increase in super area, infact i think they are better for us as we get more space paying 4 year old price.
    CommentQuote
  • Another Fraud by 3C.... Putting this on all 3C related threads...
    3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th July
    CommentQuote
    I don't feel bad about 70-100 sft increase in super area, infact i think they are better for us as we get more space paying 4 year old price.

If you are an end user, increase in super area makes sense only if carpet area is increased.
    if you are an inbhestor, then yeah.....
    CommentQuote
  • If you can't come ask your friends/relatives to join the protest.
    3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th of July, 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shalumani
    If you are an end user, increase in super area makes sense only if carpet area is increased.
    if you are an inbhestor, then yeah.....

Minor increase is win win situtaion for both end user and investor.
    yes it is better if it is carpet area, will consider myself lucky but if not then still not bad.
    By the time I will pay, I will be paying 5 year old rate which is almost half of current price.
    Honestly I was looking forward to minor (10%) increase and would be disappointed if there is none.
    CommentQuote
  • All well?

Could you elaborate on your logic?

Originally Posted by Redhat
    Minor increase is win win situtaion for both end user and investor.
    yes it is better if it is carpet area, will consider myself lucky but if not then still not bad.
    By the time I will pay, I will be paying 5 year old rate which is almost half of current price.
    Honestly I was looking forward to minor (10%) increase and would be disappointed if there is none.
    CommentQuote