Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Originally posted by Chaudhary Sahab View Post
    i know it is appreciated..but it not too much..it is similar to every other project in sec 137/168.... Zing will bypass these projects by handsome margin after possesion....

3000-4700 in 2 years... 4700-6500 in another 2 years...by average calculations

4 saal mai to average underconstruction property bhi double ho jati hai.....Zing is still better bang on exway and 3c name...
    Guys, I went to the site... the approach is horrible... the underpass is small..

In the coming times.. when people will start living there & in adjoining projects.. service lanes will be completely jam packed..

any update on this guy??

Comment

Originally posted by sidkis1982 View Post
      Guys, I went to the site... the approach is horrible... the underpass is small..

In the coming times.. when people will start living there & in adjoining projects.. service lanes will be completely jam packed..

any update on this guy??
      Right now the underpass is small because this is what catering the current needs... when area will become denser surely underpass will get wider.

have you seen ring road almost at every redlight there is a flyover.. its there because theres a need.

we have to assume it that ways or else we can follow a safer approach

wait for underpass to get widened
      wait for metro to come at EW.
      wait for service lane/sector roads to build & widen up..

& pay a LITTLE extra..
      Last edited September 24 2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I am getting resale flat in zing at bsp of 4275 .I think it's a distress sale no other broker is able to give at this rate.

4275+125 (additional)+45 (transfer)....

can anyone please advice....

Comment

Originally posted by Anupam Grove View Post
          I am getting resale flat in zing at bsp of 4275 .I think it's a distress sale no other broker is able to give at this rate.

Great deal...just go for it.

Comment

I believe, evenif it is quite closer to the top floor, go for it. You can't expect better than this BSP in the current market. Prices are expected to go 50-150 upwards during the festive season (as told by one of the broker -- but take it with a pinch of salt as they always say something like this depending on who you are - a buyer or a seller; and yes there is no fixed benchmark price, so on what this increase will happen I don't know). In the current market, I guess, prices are primarily driven by demand and supply - so lot depends on that in the next couple of months.

Originally posted by Anupam Grove View Post

Last edited September 30 2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

October Project updates are available now Lotus Zing - Project Updates

Construction is cruzing now & even updates which used to be on 5th,6th every month is on 3rd this time.

Comment

Originally posted by dceashish View Post
                Yeah, I understand that but they somehow manage to put up some convincing arguments to confuse me. What do you think? Is Zing good for investment at this point? After having appreciated so much already.
                you can also try IITL-Nimbus Golden Palms.. Its a decent project with better floor layouts than Zing.. funded by most of the banks..

Comment

Well they have a 4d tour of the site as well, bit old.. but nice

THE 3C :: LOTUS ZING

Comment

Need one 1125 sq ft flat

A friend of mine interested in 1125 sq ft if anyone interested in selling please PM me rates @4200 approx considering his pocket

Comment

Could somebody provide concerned person contact number in resale property transfer for Lotus Zing?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X