Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3C ZING, Sec 168, Noida Expressway

Originally Posted by JethroNull
    All well?

Could you elaborate on your logic?

Logic was there for you to read.
    By the time I will pay, I will be paying 5 year old rate which is almost half of current price.

E.g 10% increase in 1415 is 141 sft * 2500 current appreciation = 352,500. profit. This applies to early investor in range of 3100-3500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Redhat
    Logic was there for you to read.
    By the time I will pay, I will be paying 5 year old rate which is almost half of current price.

E.g 10% increase in 1415 is 141 sft * 2500 current appreciation = 352,500. profit. This applies to early investor in range of 3100-3500

Investors benefit-yes.
    But if the super area goes up by10% without any increase in carpet area, the end users will have to pay 10% more without anything in return. How will the end user benefit then?
    CommentQuote
  • Investor is happy with increase in super area..not bothered about carpet area....as premium is given on super area not carpet area

Investor is happy paying in CLP slowly

Investor is happy not getting possession when RE rates are stagnant

Investor will be more than happy if possession is delayed to 2017 ...when this area will develop furthet and give betterbreturns than today

End user ????

Who bothers about them ???

3c is investor driven company ....didnt people know about it ??
    CommentQuote
  • 10 AM Tech Boulevard this Saturday
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shalumani
    Investors benefit-yes.

But if the super area goes up by10% without any increase in carpet area, the end users will have to pay 10% more without anything in return. How will the end user benefit then?

Chances of all 10% going in super Area is bleak that means 6 ft balconies from current 4ft that is unlikely going to happens ... Any other area where super area can be increased without increasing carpet area ?

So for end user even 60% increase goes in carpet area, then paying initial login price which I think for majority is under 4000 is not bad, my opinion.
    BTW I am end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Even they can increase super area without increasing any actual area..with this clause they easily deal with their late delivery..
    CommentQuote
  • They ALWAYS Increase Super Area WITHOUT increasing any carpet area
    CommentQuote
  • In case of Panache the area increase was due to carpet area. The super area component that was forced was carpet area * 1.25

We got the CAD designs and got them validated from external agency. Total increase was 2-3% depending upon extra balcony facade.

Super area of 25% (built up * 1.25) is still mystery.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    They ALWAYS Increase Super Area WITHOUT increasing any carpet area
    CommentQuote
  • Good new for Zing buyer!!
    Tender for foot over bridge in sector 168 is going to be started on July 25, it is expected to finish in six months. Internal Sector road already being developed. If 3c don't messes up Zing with it simple uncluttered layout and proximity to bang on expressway and location that turning out to be very prime had potential to be one of the best address in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • I think location of footover is in confusion..Hindi newspaper has printed the location of this footover bridge to sec 93-132 on expressway and TOI printed sec 168.. As per it should be sec 93 for now as people are already living there..Sec 168 also need footover bridge as lots of residential are located at both side of expressway..Can anyone confirm the location of this FOB from some reliable source..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    I think location of footover is in confusion..Hindi newspaper has printed the location of this footover bridge to sec 93-132 on expressway and TOI printed sec 168.. As per it should be sec 93 for now as people are already living there..Sec 168 also need footover bridge as lots of residential are located at both side of expressway..Can anyone confirm the location of this FOB from some reliable source..

News in today TOI mention 168, but I do agree there is some confusion, it now has no mention much near sector 96 and 127 FOB announced earlier.
    If we go back to one month old new Scaling new heights with four more footbridges

it also had mention of 168 as part of 4 new FOB apart 96 and 127 to be announced. But now no mention of 96 and 127 in TOI news
    CommentQuote
  • Logically first FOB should come in between sec 93 and sec 132 then next should be sec 137-168..Lets see..once they will upload the tender notice to their website we will get to know the exact location.. Aslo they have started the work to connect sector road in front of sec 129-132 divider with service road running parrallel to expressway..
    CommentQuote
  • Why 3C is not uploading Project updates on time these days? I have noticed it from last 3-4 months. Is it related to project speed? Are they shying in sharing same stuff again and again??
    CommentQuote
  • Is it possible for a normal middle class person to buy a 2BHK 1125 sqft in Zing costing 65 lacs in today's market...50% in white & 50% in black ? Bank's don't lend for black cost...? Member's please advise...
    CommentQuote
  • Look for all white or max white deals....plenty in market....
    CommentQuote