Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

    PROUD MOMENT FOR THE 3C FAMILY

    DO NOT MISS SPECIAL FEATURE ON THE 3C GREEN BOULEVARD ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL IN GLOBALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES
    “INDIAN MEGA STRUCTURES”

    http://www.the3c.in/emailer/ng.htm

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

      hi
      i am selling my 2br (915 sqft) .interested people can send me personnal message with quoted price
      apartment is on 20 floor ,non plc ,tower 8

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

        wats the bsp/

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

          Lotus Zing has picked up a lot of speed in the last 8 odd months....Sector which used to look barren now looks very promising.

          I also heard that a 3 BHK tower at 5k was launched in Zing some time back. is this news correct?

          what are the current resale rates nowadays.....if the new tower was launched at 5k, i am sure it would have given boost to the resale also.

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

            Originally posted by locopoco View Post
            Lotus Zing has picked up a lot of speed in the last 8 odd months....Sector which used to look barren now looks very promising.

            I also heard that a 3 BHK tower at 5k was launched in Zing some time back. is this news correct?

            what are the current resale rates nowadays.....if the new tower was launched at 5k, i am sure it would have given boost to the resale also.

            Yeah, demand notes raised frequently. T7 & 8 work also gaining momentum wid others.
            Tower 11 was launched at 5000 (1600 sq ft)

            Resale around 4600-4900.

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

              Project updates available Lotus Zing - Project Updates

              Bang on the 1st day of month...Kudos 3C

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                Originally posted by luvguru View Post
                Project updates available Lotus Zing - Project Updates

                Bang on the 1st day of month...Kudos 3C
                Kudos? Bhai, look at the status of projects that were launch with Zing. Construction progress matters much more than posting updates.

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                  Zing is far far behind. 3C does not seem to be interested in Zing.
                  And whats the density of Zing . I think its approx 150. It could result in a madhouse .

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                    Originally posted by realguru View Post
                    Zing is far far behind. 3C does not seem to be interested in Zing.
                    And whats the density of Zing . I think its approx 150. It could result in a madhouse .
                    please come up with facts..zing const has started in Jan,11. they have really picked up in last 7-8 months, we should appreciate it..Density is serious problem in zing but they have used all permissible FAR that all others builder do so density would be at par with others..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                      Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                      please come up with facts..zing const has started in Jan,11. they have really picked up in last 7-8 months, we should appreciate it..Density is serious problem in zing but they have used all permissible FAR that all others builder do so density would be at par with others..
                      Jan 11 to Nov 12 is 20 months!

                      Several projects who started construction in Jan 11 have their structures completed today.

                      Flats/acre is more because Zing has small size flats.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X