Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agree with Zohaib........I feel Lotus Zing is a good project and is free of any controversies........if 3C Company somehow pull out the delivery of this project in time or by first quarter of 2016, maintaining the quality as promised.... will do a world of good to the company.......Lotus Zing being right bang on expressway (show window) can work as a catalyst to the image of the company...........people talk about ATS while driving across ATS village sector 93 on Noida expressway....Projects bang on expressway some what act as an advertisement board (or a short visit to earlier project) for the builder/company.
    CommentQuote
  • In My opinion this the BEST M.I.G Project on Noida expressway

Being BANG on Expressway and in a sector where there is RELATIVELY less concrete Jungle has its MAJOR Advantages, which people will see themselves.

Another Big Advantage is having a VERY GOOD School at its Main gate....also having Many MNCs just 3-5 Mins drive

This Project will be ready to move by Q1 - 2017
    CommentQuote
  • Another advantage is Commercial Plot adjacent to it (in front of Shiv Nadar School).
    Surrounded by so many commercials, it will be one of the Best if not the Best on Noida Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • That commercial plot is Goldmine..and for the sake of Noida sector 168, it should go to a MNC directly OR a Good builder.

But knowing NA babus....they seek commission ONLY....and therefore chances of it falling to a THIRD CLASS KABAAD builder like supertech, bhasin, unnati is quite high

Commercial Plots should GO TO A COMMERCIAL Expert

Just see the difference in leasing of Unitech 135 and other builders in that region

Anyhow.....All in all....sector 168 is a Very good sector...and if ALL PROJECTS in that sector become RTM...then it will give a very positive feeling to End users.

NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE A HALF CONSTRUCTED ABANDONED BUILDING in their sector
    CommentQuote
  • Is that Plot still unsold?
    CommentQuote
  • It may be suitable for a Mall cum Commercial Project for entire 137 and 168 Sectors area.
    Is 137 having any Commercial Project till now? I dont think it is.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus zing sector 168

TRAFFIC ON SERVICE ROADS IN YEAR 2017.......just visualise the state of traffic on service roads on both sides of noida - greater noida expressway when all the projects will be RTM by 2017...... you are forced to scratch your head.....I feel the pressure on service roads on sector 137...143 side of expressway will be immense specially with many of the substandard commercials will not have basement parking and and large densely populated catchment area between noida expressway and Hindon river putting pressure on other arterial roads.....for sector 168, 135 because of yamuna river to the south -west there is limited habitation ...as also FNG likely to be connected to Faridabad and four lane road along river yamuna connecting FNG at sector 168 to Kalindi kunj, the traffic load on the service roads along expressway will be reasonably comfortable....since all projects in sector 168 are right bang on expressway the residents can switch over to expressway or the road FNG-KALINDI KUNJ right behind these projects. People working in corporates and other govt and business establishments on the western side of the expressway may prefer for rental houses on the same side of the expressway...In time to come this factor may add value to the sector specially the LOTUS Zing and other projects in sector 168.
    CommentQuote
  • penalty clause

Hi guys any idea of imposition of penalty clause. We are as it is sitting on loss due to delayed possession as the tax benefit for the underconstruction period reduces to 30000 from 2L if the construction is not complete within 3 yrs of the loan
    CommentQuote
  • best in 13x 1rea

Hey Zoaib,

Need your view given points to understnad better.

1. Whats is best sector among 137, 143 and 168 and why?
    2. How do you rank projects of 143, say AS, LG, GI, SK-1, SK-2.
    3. Which sector of N exway going to best in future say after 5 years.
    4. How do you compare say 137 area and sec 7x area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal singh made fool of all the people associated with him like red fort capital,Archal raina & whole of marketing & sales guys n other investors by saying that his other 3C's patners had cheated on him so he floated a new company but now rest of the 3C'partners have joined him & the idea was to establish under the name of Lotus Greens & dispose of 3C's brand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pathfinder89
    Nirmal singh made fool of all the people associated with him like red fort capital,Archal raina & whole of marketing & sales guys n other investors by saying that his other 3C's patners had cheated on him so he floated a new company but now rest of the 3C'partners have joined him & the idea was to establish under the name of Lotus Greens & dispose of 3C's brand

Don't blame nirmal singh. The dumb shits at red fort capital who thought of themselves as top class hedge fund guys are to be blamed. A bunch of idiots with very impressive resumes never had the right intentions neither any foresight about Indian RE. These guys were supposed to take care of their investments but became blind RE bulls and got what they deserved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jspa.delhi
    Hey Zoaib,

Need your view given points to understnad better.

1. Whats is best sector among 137, 143 and 168 and why?
    2. How do you rank projects of 143, say AS, LG, GI, SK-1, SK-2.
    3. Which sector of N exway going to best in future say after 5 years.
    4. How do you compare say 137 area and sec 7x area ?

End use Purpose I find 168 as best, due to less number of projects and hence RELATIVELY "Feels" less dense.
    Sector is bang on expressway which feels more open
    Also will have easy entry, exit from sector PLUS public trasnport and more lively
    Excellent school within walking distance

In sector 143, I find Akriti Shantiniketan the Best.

On Noida expressway Jaypee Wishtown Golf course side is THE BEST...but Jaypee has Screwed it very badly. Lots of Doubts whether it will be liveable after 7-8 yrs or not
    Other than that Sector 168 is my favourite, for reasons above

Future of Noida is Noida expresswway...Period.
    Noida 7X...."MAY" Seem close, etc etc etc....but in long run its going to have a lot of problems.
    The sector is WAY TOO Dense and has too may projects and hardly any big roads
    Noida extension Bridge connecting directly to 7X is under construction which will make noida extn Just 3-5 kms from Noida 7x prjects like SSH.
    This will add to a lot of Traffic....plus MIG Segment flas in 7X will lose value, as MIG buyer will save Lakhs by travelling just 3-5 kms
    CommentQuote
  • lagta hai noida se poori tarah se exit nahi kiya hai aapne
    CommentQuote
  • I hold some land and noida main flats (booked prior 2004)

No flat investment for me in any new project post 2009

Exitted long time and very happy abt my decision

But knowing this region so well, i do have my favourites

Lz, prp, ask and to some extent ssh are one of them
    In noida extn...stellar jeevan
    In main gnoida..ats paradiso, awho, black gold, nri city
    Are also frequently recommended by me
    CommentQuote
  • Todays as a builder has performed below average in past

So i wudnt recommend
    CommentQuote