Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • commercial plot in sector 168 noida......this commercial plot is a genuine cracker of a property.....a great location with noida expressway to the north.... FNG (likely to be connected to Faridabad with BJP in Haryana) to the east...Shiv Nadar school to south and Lotus Zing to the west.....probably the best commercial plot on stretch two of the noida greater noida expressway.....let us see what Noida Authority do with this plot.....it can earn great revenue to the authority.......and have the potential to generate even much more to the owner....ideally located even from traffic point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • To every bodies knowledge,
    Commercialy, 142, 143 and 144 going to best best bet for future and reasons are.
    LEFT side, on exit from main cities....

1. if you see any road, where you come out of delhi....Left side is most prosprous, rich real estate, and infrastructure. e.g are below.

a. NH-8 , DLF Cycber city , Ambience mall gurgaon on left side, whe u come out delhi.
    b. NH-24 , left side Indirapuram
    c. Mathura high way , all Malls and posh sectors of faridabad are on left side.

d. NOIDA EWAY , Unitech Grande, ATS, Advant Navis, Alriti all 3C main projects.
    e. Some big developments exepcted in 142....ZOHAIB may put some light on it.
    d. Infosys planned on left.
    f. MIST 75 Acre land, Jab bhi banayega...badiya banayega....
    g. METRO Planned Left side
    CommentQuote
  • 3C ZING, Sec 168, Noida Expressway

Originally Posted by jspa.delhi
    To every bodies knowledge,
    Commercialy, 142, 143 and 144 going to best best bet for future and reasons are.
    LEFT side, on exit from main cities....

1. if you see any road, where you come out of delhi....Left side is most prosprous, rich real estate, and infrastructure. e.g are below.

a. NH-8 , DLF Cycber city , Ambience mall gurgaon on left side, whe u come out delhi.
    b. NH-24 , left side Indirapuram
    c. Mathura high way , all Malls and posh sectors of faridabad are on left side.

d. NOIDA EWAY , Unitech Grande, ATS, Advant Navis, Alriti all 3C main projects.
    e. Some big developments exepcted in 142....ZOHAIB may put some light on it.
    d. Infosys planned on left.
    f. MIST 75 Acre land, Jab bhi banayega...badiya banayega....
    g. METRO Planned Left side

With proposed Metro just 100 meter away ( don't know any project will have that luxury) and FOB which already been awarded it is no doubt it is most premium place in whole Noida( I used is not will)
    Now authority also knows this that's why very first FOB ( will make walking distance to metro station)to tendered this year out 10 when Several sector nearby need it more, reason IMHO they know 168 with most valuable one only expressway commercial land is gold mine. Now only assumption above all thing I wrote above- if PVR or any thing like premium Mall comes then it will be joke to compare it then with any existing sectors.

lastly go and visit any new construction sectors in noida then come to 168 you will know, it is no rocket science. the ease it provide to quickly get in and out to Delhi or Noida side expressway is best apart from many other factor
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial proximity is not the only Factor....there is commercial coming up at jaypee greens at similar top location, infact work already started. 137 also has commercials

Commercials tend to save money on parkings and use govt. service lanes...this can be seen in 135, advant, etc etc etc

Golden palms project has Shops on GF which will cater to commercial requirements FROM OUTSIDE of any society in 168

The Main thing is that Location is Top class and the site plan is very practical of this project.....If 3C Delivers....then it will be very good for M.I.G End users.

3C is well behind schedule BUT uptil now consturction quality has been better than most noida builders....thats all that can be said as of now
    CommentQuote

Zing has nothing fancy like panache which had panache island which in my opinion is stupidest idea why other side building in Panache island can't claim to island when they can see island aswell fresh air and outside world. It might be me, was not impressed with price after visiting but Main point is Zing has very practical layout and price.
    As per my last visit construction was very good compared to my other investments .
    CommentQuote
  • When People were Singing Tunes about LP 3-4 years back....and Builder was Revising rates again and again with each tower to impress the investor lobby....I said that time also...LP HAS A PATHETIC LAYOUT....and PANACHE ISLAND IS NOT AT ALL WORTH for a HIG Buyer.

There is NO Exclusivity....The Site plan is REALLY BAD....

LZ by far has the Best layout of a 3C Project....and Its an Ideal MIG project....1,2,small 3 bhk flats...and smartly priced with hardly any extra charges.

How 3C takes this project from present scenario needs to be seen.

INFACT....3C MADE A MISTAKE IN THIS PROJECT....Commercially....

They should have CAPITILISED ON THE AWESOME LOCATION OF THIS PROJECT and made a SEPERATE Commercial Zone ON ROAD with Few commercial shops facing expressway.

They have retail shops INSIDE THE PROJECT....

They should had the Club and Residences Facilties INSIDE....BUT THE COMMERCIAL SHOPS...on boundry....Like Adjoining Golden palms project has...OR Something like what Eldeco sector 93 has

That would have got them excellent sale price also for commercial.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    When People were Singing Tunes about LP 3-4 years back....and Builder was Revising rates again and again with each tower to impress the investor lobby....I said that time also...LP HAS A PATHETIC LAYOUT....and PANACHE ISLAND IS NOT AT ALL WORTH for a HIG Buyer.

There is NO Exclusivity....The Site plan is REALLY BAD....

LZ by far has the Best layout of a 3C Project....and Its an Ideal MIG project....1,2,small 3 bhk flats...and smartly priced with hardly any extra charges.

How 3C takes this project from present scenario needs to be seen.

INFACT....3C MADE A MISTAKE IN THIS PROJECT....Commercially....

They should have CAPITILISED ON THE AWESOME LOCATION OF THIS PROJECT and made a SEPERATE Commercial Zone ON ROAD with Few commercial shops facing expressway.

They have retail shops INSIDE THE PROJECT....

They should had the Club and Residences Facilties INSIDE....BUT THE COMMERCIAL SHOPS...on boundry....Like Adjoining Golden palms project has...OR Something like what Eldeco sector 93 has

That would have got them excellent sale price also for commercial.

I agree 3c did not fully milked Zing. in fact they removed 1 tower . I think builder greed is not evident ( by their mistake maybe ) in this project which make
    zing really good for end use if they don't screw from here.) in this project which make
    zing really good for end use if they don't screw from here.
    CommentQuote
  • Great opportunity for 3 C COMPANY to retain its brand value by delivering LOTUS ZING to the customers as promised at the earliest......Lotus Zing is almost a fully sold out project.......A VERY GOOD PROJECT AT A VERY GOOD LOCATION.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 168:

1. One of Best Schools AND Affordable one - Shiv Nadar - is just 5 min walk from any project of this sector

2. Public Transport on Gnoida expressway is again 5 min walk from any project of this sector

3. Retail Commercials planned for Outsiders in project IITL nimbus, which will be on main road . again 5 mins walk from any project

4. Only 5 projects in sector

5. One side is Expressway, One side is Irrigation land and One side is Green belt adjoining Open Naala ...so sector is not very congested

6. SEZ Area is within 5 min walk whether its sector 142, 136 advant across the road or sector 135 Unitech across the naaala BUT not inside the sector, thereby will have less traffic congestion

7. Only One commercial plot and that too On Expressway

8. Religious Places close by - A Properly Built Mandir and Masjid in Dostpur Magrauli across the resdential area...just 5 min away but yet at good distance of residential area
    CommentQuote
  • Let me add 9 which I know you deliberately missed it

9. Proposed metro station will be just few meter's away. Will be Much near to residential in sector 137.

9. Proposed metro station will be just few meter's away. Will be Much near to residential in sector 137.
    CommentQuote
  • I will remind everyone of this in DIWALI 2016 ;)

As of now I will not ask anyone to buy any property in Noida with ONLY metro in mind

Yes even if it comes in 2025 - 2030....Sector 168 will be ideally located

Footover bridge wil be thee before 2017 and thats another benefit specially for people who are workinga round that region.

Largest Job Hub of Noida will be this region...Period...

Being close to it is a positive

BEST Schools are also within 10 min drive from these sectors

Lastly Noidas best hospital without a doubt is Jaypee and these sectors 137,168, 135 are within 10 min drive...which is excellent

If AT ALL Anyone has to buy in Noida....Noida expressway is the ONLY Region they should buy

Sector 78 is now over....its being connected directly with noida extension....which will not only add traffic issues in already most congested sector of noida...but also bring the cheapest residential options much closer
    CommentQuote
  • All in ALL.......

Best Schools of Noida

Best Hospital of Noida

Best Jobs Hub of Noida

With Relatively MUCH OPEN area than Sector 7x, 11x

Connectivity via Expressway

Upcoming Decent commercials (definitely not like sector 18 but still some options)

Only thing left is BIG MALLS....which will be within 15 min drive from sector 18

So for anyone wanting to buy UC in Noida.....Noida expressway is the Only region he should look at

UPTO MID LEVEL.....

Buyng sector 150 is a waste...better buy in Main Gnida
    CommentQuote
  • Visited site today. Work speed is very slow and found very few laborers on the site. If work will continue on in this same speed, possession of 1st Phase is not possible before June 2015.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by hellofriends
    Visited site today. Work speed is very slow and found very few laborers on the site. If work will continue on in this same speed, possession of 1st Phase is not possible before June 2015.

what I heard was that it is totally stopped so when you say June 2015, it is still music to my ears.
    When you say few, do you have any rough figure. Also did you see high crane moving. Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Donot expect anything before mid 2016
    CommentQuote