Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    About 4800 psf all incl, and its a good deal? I believe one can get in Panache for about 200 psf higher!
    i believe now its not possible to get panache in 5k AI..BSP itself is ard 5k and 270+ 3 lakh extra charges that make big diff, however Zing have almost AI rates..any way 4750 is bit higher side..you should try to find more options..

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

      Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      i believe now its not possible to get panache in 5k AI..BSP itself is ard 5k and 270+ 3 lakh extra charges that make big diff, however Zing have almost AI rates..any way 4750 is bit higher side..you should try to find more options..
      5k BSP is for large units. For 2 BHK, AL cost comes around 5k psf.

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

        Studio in Zing

        Hi All,

        What would be current AI price of studio in Zing?
        Will it be a good realty investment?


        Thanks

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

          Originally posted by helpmefind View Post
          Can anyone provide more info related to farmers issue in zing and
          garbage bin issue ,never heard about these before but saw someone posted message in zing google group.

          Also I saw big cemented 15 fit trench in front of zing, parallel to e
          way, do we know what is that for ?
          this is sewer line which will be covered..const work is going on very good speed..front towers const has been completed till 15th floors.

          1 bhk towers are completed till 19th floors..

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

            Project updates are available.... seems good progress!

            Lotus Zing - Project Updates

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

              Mr DW2Noida,

              Can you give me even a single example where I have posted anything with any other id, anuj.mca is my only id which I am using. And you must be sensible enough to put the facts while making statement about someone, specially when the statement seems like allegation.

              Regards,
              Anuj




              Originally posted by dw2noida
              Anuj Bhai,
              Bik nahi raha to khud he multiple ids banakar good deal bol rahe ho . One can get it in less then 4600 all inclusive also. it depends on negotiation.
              Regards,
              Anuj Chauhan

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                Mr Fatichar,

                I was selling my unit at 4500 bsp because I was in urgent need of funds!. and I am sure you did not notice that I did not ask him to buy my unit instead of the one he was going to buy. And its 100% my decision at what rate I should sell my unit, you need not to do so much hard work to comment on my unit which was posted with its price in 99acres.

                Don't comment something unnecessary which may simply cause to loose your respect which you have earned by posting so many news articles and other information.

                Regards,
                Anuj





                Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                Good catch. Inka khudka unit 99 acres pe 4500 BSP pe bik raha hai
                Last edited December 5 2012, 02:11 PM.
                Regards,
                Anuj Chauhan

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                  1. You used IRE for selling your unit. For which you got suspended.

                  2. You asked for a higher price here, than what you have asked on 99 acres. That's your right. But soon an ID created in Nov 12, which has just one post even till this date, writes a post to inquire about a unit. At a similar price as you offered on iref. Even when you yourself have offered your park facing unit on 99 acres at 4500 psf, you do not suggest the person to try for a better price. he has not even mentioned if his unit is park facing. You ask him to go for the deal.

                  3. doesn't this show that you yourself created that ID to hype prices of Zing, in order to sell your unit? Why do you think kno one talked in your support when two of us objected?

                  4. I mere told people that the unit that you offered here for 4600, is available at less rate through 99 acres. What's wrong with that? Did I ask you to sell it at lower rate? BUt why should i not tell people to save money?

                  5. I care for right and wrong, not reputation. I don't think I am doing anything wrong.

                  Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                  Mr Fatichar,

                  I was selling my unit at 4500 bsp because I was in urgent need of funds!. and I am sure you did not notice that I did not ask him to buy my unit instead of the one he was going to buy. And its 100% my decision at what rate I should sell my unit, you need not to do so much hard work to comment on my unit which was posted with its price in 99acres.

                  Don't comment something unnecessary which may simply cause to loose your respect which you have earned by posting so many news articles and other information.

                  Regards,
                  Anuj

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                    1. I did not mention any price on IREF.
                    2. I have only 1 ID, I have reported same to moderator, and he can confirm if i had one or multiple id.
                    3. My unit is on 20 floor thats why i asked less price.
                    4. He was getting offer of 7 floor only 150 rupees extra than mine, so in my openion that was a good deal, so i suggested him same.

                    i do not want to continue this discussion, lets close it in a mature manner.
                    Regards,
                    Anuj
                    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    1. You used IRE for selling your unit. For which you got suspended.

                    2. You asked for a higher price here, than what you have asked on 99 acres. That's your right. But soon an ID created in Nov 12, which has just one post even till this date, writes a post to inquire about a unit. At a similar price as you offered on iref. Even when you yourself have offered your park facing unit on 99 acres at 4500 psf, you do not suggest the person to try for a better price. he has not even mentioned if his unit is park facing. You ask him to go for the deal.

                    3. doesn't this show that you yourself created that ID to hype prices of Zing, in order to sell your unit? Why do you think kno one talked in your support when two of us objected?

                    4. I mere told people that the unit that you offered here for 4600, is available at less rate through 99 acres. What's wrong with that? Did I ask you to sell it at lower rate? BUt why should i not tell people to save money?

                    5. I care for right and wrong, not reputation. I don't think I am doing anything wrong.
                    Regards,
                    Anuj Chauhan

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                      Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                      1. I did not mention any price on IREF.
                      2. I have only 1 ID, I have reported same to moderator, and he can confirm if i had one or multiple id.
                      3. My unit is on 20 floor thats why i asked less price.
                      4. He was getting offer of 7 floor only 150 rupees extra than mine, so in my openion that was a good deal, so i suggested him same.

                      i do not want to continue this discussion, lets close it in a mature manner.
                      Regards,
                      Anuj
                      Fine. Nothing personal. Friends?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X